Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

YEH warriors         ..         th?id=H.4714376106213705&pid=15.1 can we do this once a while to cheer our right to rant but per individually..lol......I don't think I can handle with all of you RANTING at the same time...I will be th?id=H.5015156903837845&pid=15.1heartache!...I hope YEH picks a drama/cf/movies or anything with her shows up soon..timing is crucial for us!                 

Guest jj.2.x

Just came from Yuchun thread and just read @chichocs and these words
"MY overseas promotions are more about YC cause his agency also the producer of this drama..I hope warriors wont be surprised or disappointed if in the near future his agency release more news about MY n YC..."  is like I got shot by thousand bullets *bang bang bang*Won't write essay just simple sentence ---> "cjes  dont even promote JYJ properly how will they make every news and TV stations to only talk about Yuchun. IMPOSSIBLE." [-(  If i remember clearly CJeS was the only one that promoted IMU in korea with frequent Facebook update and releasing Yuchun Photos even MBC was not promoting the drama and once its sold outside KOREA it all depends upon the sold TV channel to HOW it will promote the show not "cjes".  really hated that bold sentence a lot .. need to calm down:)>-  stay cool 

Guest santaiah178

Warriors/Neri & Chunsa/JYJ's fans could you please just stay calm...
We don't know exactly what actually happened behind IMY overseas promotion, do we ? So please refrain yourself for making any assumptions. We don't want to create any fan war here, do we ?This issue should be tackled with a cool head. So please be cool :|

Guest erisaa

Everyone, thank you for your responses. I'm deeply and sincerely apologetic for the chaos I have made. It is very senseless of me to have said the things I said but I only said those things out from my heart because it has been bothering me for some time now and I hate the feeling of having to think too much. A lot of people agreed and some people disagreed, I totally understand that with all respect and I wouldn't like this statement of mine to get blown out of proportion because I tried to become as respectful and civilized as I can in my post and it would be devastating to read people disrespecting me, my fellow Warriors, Chunsas, and everyone involved. I don't want people fighting. Like I have said many times, if you disagree with a certain opinion stated, I suggest and I would please PM instead of posting arguments in any of the threads because it fuels up more anger from different fans.

Thank you for those who understood my points, defended me from other users who took my statement very personally towards their idol(s), and supported me and thanked me for stepping up and having the courage and bravery to put my observations into words.

Again, I am very sorry if I disturbed the mood of the three threads. This will be my last post regarding this issue on this thread (already did the same thing on IMY thread). I would love to start over again and be all giddy with my fellow fans because that is the top reason why I decided to sign up for an account in the first place. :)

Bless you all :)

Guest rivanaraja

I do not want to injustice Park Yushan, but also do not like that grievance Yoon Eun Hye and  Seong ho  has suffered so much in this drama

Everyone knows Yoon Eun Hye and the great love people,
I've seen all the works of Yoon Eun Hye many times each time discovered by a new and beautiful for Yoon Eun Hye
Still ongoing injustice on Yoon Eun Hye No company or supported by the media, but there is an audience likes Yoon Eun Hye and loved

Guest jongeunkookhye

@rivanaraja hi! please be mindful with the fontsize your using. we can still read your insights without enalrging the fontsize. Thank you!

I was just out of soompi for a couple of days and there's already chaos in here. i've backread logs made  and as far as im concerned this is about the promotion made by sa TV Network in Philippines.
I do agree that its the advertising committee who is responsible for the acts and how they are going to attract viewers to watch Missing You. They may have overlooked about YEH's presence but the damaged has already been done and caused misunderstandings among fans. As YEH's fans,  its really unfair for us that the network had disregarded her presence and just focused on Mickey but we have to understand also that its part of the business, their marketing strategy is to attract female viewers by using Mickey. The Network failed to see that YEH has lots of female fans and is popular in attracting household viewers.

This could also be the reason why YEH tries so hard to prevent any idol to be her leading man on her dramas, but since she has limited choices, she has to choose a project where she is confident and a new challenge for her to evolve more as a person and as an actress.It would only cause her and her fans headaches and heartaches. As fans, we should keep in mind that FANS also symbolizes YEH, whatever actions or statement we make, it could also reflect on her. Lets keep one's feet on the ground and have one's feet on the ground.

Since, it had already been mentioned that Mickeys company was one of the sponsors of Missing You. I would like to express my opinion about the Thailand trip for the MY staffs provided by YEH & Mickey. In the first place, YEH is already known for giving extravagant gifts to staffs she had been working with, i still think that its YEH's idea to let the staffs have a vacation in Thailand since she felt guilty and sorry for the hardships the staffs had gone through. and since, Mickey's staffs are included on the said trip, he might offered to help YEH about the expenses coz' his staffs could benefit from it.

AJA AJA FIGHTING!

Guest erisaa

*Edit: why can't i post a picture??
Edit again: yoon2.jpg
Does anyone know where the right picture was taken from? I was looking *stalking* YEH's pictures online and came across it. Thank you!

Guest facing

another news article about popularity of Missing You in Japan signs of resurrection of Korean Wave ;))
793893_0_550278_97266.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130411n11618

Guest blessedgrace

Marketing and promotional brouhaha notwithstanding, when it comes to YEH, I only have one thing to say: “The proof is in the pudding.”

And she’s got all the proof she needs for the name of Yoon Eun Hye to stand out wherever and whenever. It’s her ability to get things done the way they need to be done,  many times exceeding expectations. The more they cut her out, the more she sparkles, just like a diamond. If they hide her behind someone’s shadow, her brilliance behind the shadow will betray her presence. I said this before and I’ll say it again, she cannot be ignored nor downplayed. So don’t worry, people like YEH, they are destined for greatness no matter what. And I just love how this quote applies:  “…greatness is a measure of one's spirit, not a result of one's rank in human affairs."  I happen to believe that is very descriptive of YEH. I see her as a person who does not allow herself to be troubled over being overshadowed or passed over when the credits roll because she is not self-seeking in her ways. She gives her best effort and whatever comes back to her as a result she is most grateful for. She is not one who works only to put herself before others, and the beautiful irony of it is that by thinking less of herself, she actually accomplishes more for herself. I leave you my friends with this wise saying:

“True merit, like a river, the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.” – Edward Halifax

Guest nzeeba

HI Warriors!

I am always lurking around and waiting for something good enough to prompt me to respond. Well, some of the latest comments have surely inspired me! :P 
I DO NOT have to state the fact that YEH is one of my obsessions but I will state it in case someone comes to doubt it after what I have to say...

Please let´s keep a positive attitude and outlook toward the promotion of IMY abroad. Yes, it may be annoying how PYC seems to be getting more promo than YEH but  the reasons, I think, have been explained in this forum. PYC is simply a hot topic right now. The guy did a several dramas just last year and that  keeps him fresh in people´s mind. There is also JYJ. I am no fan of the group or the actor but he has really worked his butt off and he is getting payback for his labor.

YEH is and will always be huge. PERIOD.  That she does not get mentioned in the promos of a drama for me is laughable and ridiculous but not upsetting. There is no one who will watch that drama and  not know it is YEH in it. Just her fashion and LIP STICK will have them interested. :P
And most importantly, it is her ACTING and Beauty that will keep everyone enthrall.

My message is, please relax people! It is, in my opinion, understandable that promotions will strongly lean more towards the actor/singer  that is fresher in people´s mind to attract them. It is BUSINESS. If we warriors look back,  uri YEH had her share of promotions more than her co-stars. Goong, Vinyard Man, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady!  Imagine what the fans of her co-stars back then were feeling? lol

So, let´s keep the positive! YEH is a very positive person. She takes all the negative things they throw at her and turns them into positive and productive results. We should aim to do the same!

Does anyone else think we should try to keep PYC's name out of this topic as much as possible. I think the more he comes up, the more people try to justify his presence. In essence, focusing on him removes the focus on the lack of YEH in the promotion, which we can and should be upset about. The focus should be why isn't YEH there, rather than why PYC is there and not YEH. 
Best Warriors!

sorry for disturbing

YEH , PYC and YSH in MY is really work hard.

I think cjes didnt know anything about that. i mean maybe the station is the one who wrong. dont make fan war and loving each other please.

pyc and yeh didnt wrong. and please dont get this statement become bigger.