Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

@sandyloveyeh dont worry, you aren't the only one who gets riled up. It happens to me a lot. Actually the main reason why I haven't been so active lately was to cool down my scalding head for the past month or so.

Guest amber1982

@MariYEH, please do be more active because I feel like you are the bridge for us non-Koreans to YEH ^:)^ Bogoshippo YEH wherever you are >:/

MariYEH said:
@sandyloveyeh  That's the disadvantage of YEH not belonging to a big agency and independently starting her own agency.
If you belong to an agency, they can do the promotions for you and they have great connections to media outlet.  YEH's thehousecompany never promotes her, but I think her staff is just probably abiding by her wish. (yeah frustrating I know)

aigoo i think i am going to follow likewise go buy Yeh poster and send to Neri for her signature and then have them sent back, but question where to buy her poster?  
@luoyichen59 - either go to her shop or wait outside The House Company..lol

@luoyichen59 yeah fans were asking her too but she didn't reply yet...I think she got that signature at e+e store cause few days ago she went there...I'm not sure if she met YEH in the store or she got that signature from Yoojin...

@jchansh u can print it lol...the house also provides postcard n photo for YEH to sign n give it to fans hehehe...

@rsu618 I'm so love your words! :)
chichocs said: @luoyichen59 yeah fans were asking her too but she didn't reply yet...I think she got that signature at e+e store cause few days ago she went there...I'm not sure if she met YEH in the store or she got that signature from Yoojin...

@jchansh u can print it lol...the house also provides postcard n photo for YEH to sign n give it to fans hehehe...

By the way... her signature is... O_o.......... so complicated... There is even an arrow in it haha... Iseng2 (just for fun) trying to copied her sign but its a total failure =))
I have a question guys... how is it YEH's english? Is she good at english? I never heard her speak english or write one. Her twitter update always in hangul.Is she good at other languange too? Like chinese? japanese? In that sign she wrote in chinese and english.

Wow... coollll... The name, the symbol really just cool~... Lots of meaning behind it just by looking at it.She design the braclet? That even more cool... *takjub*
There is so many thing I don't know about her~X(

Guest MariYEH

@amber1982 Dont worry I'm not really going anywhere...it's just that I noticed that it's healthier to step away for awhile, when something stress me out and come back with a cooler head.

@rsu618 I share the same concern as yours.  When she was still under an agency, I didn't worry as much but now that she's independently on her own, I can't help but worry. Everything from choosing the project, closing the deal, anything that has to do with the contract, paying her staff & etc is her responsibility. 

The industry is very dirty, I dont want her to get cheated again just like what happened during My Black Minidress.  Those people know it's easy to continously do this to her because she is an actress that doesn't belong to any agency but her own.

But one thing I am really happy about, is that she is no longer active in twitter.  All of us miss her, but YEH staying away from twitter is a very good thing.
Twitter has done nothing but caused her controversy (I dont think i need to mention how many controversies, cause you all already know).

It's also great that she is no longer in so many polls and too many articles.  Because she is no longer on 'singer turned actress stardom' and 'rising star stardom' .  In Korea we call it 'transition' period she's been doing it slowly but surely, top stars are low key you barely see them on the news except when they have projects... while rising stars & idol stars & their agencies makes the most noise.

@chichocs seems, she was serious about learning english and other languages.  Even her english writing/spelling improved.

Guest angel0808

Good evening everyone...

That Chinese fan is very lucky to have YEH signature.

:)

Missing YEH so much that I am watching again I Miss You  ep 15 after finishing Princess Hours.

I think my next will be Coffee Prince.

:)

sorry guys for my late info....i read fan account today she went to e+e to get the signature n YEH was on the car...her assistant came out n talked to her said YEH so busy lately, she thanked all chinese fans..she can see all your hardworks n hope u all happy....she requested YEH to write in Chinese...she(fan) wrote it in big letters to teach YEH lol

@mariyeh i hope she serious this time lol

sorry guys for my late info....i read fan account today she went to e+e to get the signature n YEH was on the car...her assistant came out n talked to her said YEH so busy lately, she thanked all chinese fans..she can see all your hardworks n hope u all happy....she requested YEH to write in Chinese...she(fan) wrote it in big letters to teach YEH lol

@mariyeh i hope she serious this time lol

To teach her ?? Personally ? Face to face ? :) :) Or the fan wrote it to guide YEH and possibly just handed the paper to yeh through her manager?

Someone also said YEH was on china today....lol. Idk anymore.

Guest MCSarangYEH

I've been meaning to ask everyone( @chichocs @facing @celyw @allneris @allwarriors ) about this, so from 12am to 5pm on April 5, 2013 YEH was in korea right? Is the reason why everyone thinks YEH is in China right now is because of the signature from YEH that has gotten by a chinese fan through YEH's manager? Or probably she just stopped by at e+e store on her way to the airport for her flight to China?  :-? :-? :-? 
Edited:gotta do the name tagging kekeke 
=)) =)) =)) I see, I was not thinking YEH is or was in China either.. Maybe the China thingy was automatically taken from the word "chinese fan" . Thank you so much @chichocs :D :D :D@celyw sort of hehehe but all is good now...

@MCsarangYEH I don't know what u talking about lol...all I know YEH in Korea all the time not in China...n about the signature...the chinese fan now in Seoul Korea...today she went to e+e store which is located in Hannam Dong Seoul n YEH was there(in the car) n the fan talked with her assistant...she will going back to China tomorrow...

Feel free to correct me hehehe....