Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest stormy81

Here goes Baeksang Awards the 49th....
I've checked BA site, and eonni only listed as nominee for popularity award  [-( i just dont get it, for women's best actress award nominees, it doesn't mean that the nominees are not good enough (gosh, they are great indeed!) but eonni's acting was superb in bogoshipta, she definitely should listed in there too :-B why oh why...
But, hey, I, 1000%, am going to support her fully in popularity award, anyone could show me how to join the voting, please? :-*
PS. do you guys know that sometimes BA present a kind of special award like fashionista award, geee, she absolutely got a chance in it, Pray for the best for her [-O<
Yoon Eun Hye foreverrrr!

Guest jongeunkookhye

tis' an old video of YEH singing with her co-baby vox. Most parts were sang by YEH

enjoy!

cr: burupapablog

Guest MCSarangYEH

This is the instruction, hmmm shall we be paying some won so we can cast our vote??? http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2013/vote/popup_vote.html (Google Translate)
@avidneri1003 dongsaeng, I got what you mean but still it's your siggie that's dramatic and not your post LOL!

• People are constantly updated , please download the application Baeksang Arts Awards .
  • Baeksang Arts Awards Application Services ㈜ One Mobile and Android operating only.
  • Limited participation in the popular vote, one day , and the right to vote of 300 won per payment fee 
    will be charged (VAT not included)
  • Participation in the popular vote and billing limit, 300 won, 1,500 won, 3,000 won (VAT) as a separate 
    charge
     can be used .

Guest prettybo

I am sorry but I don't understand how the Baeksang nominations work. Who nominate and on what basis? I'm very new to this but I am truly interested to see our YEH nominated for some important award (we already know how popular she is). I thought this is a prestigious body for acting like the OSCARS? Very confused right now. . . 

Guest stormy81

so,, i have read the voting instructions, unlike previous MBC awards, we need to pay voting services via phone message or phone call. errrr,,, i dont know, could international fans join it? anyone...?  :-S

Guest santaiah178

@prettybo BA is more similar to Golden Globe Awards (rather than Oscar) where the competition isn't just for movie/film category but also for television's. As far as I know the nomination (except popularity awards) always picked from the network (TV station) winner for each category. For example Kim Nam Joo is the winner of best actress category (daesang) from KBS so she's nominated for the same category at BA.As for popularity awards the nomination's chosen from viewers choice and the winner's selected by voting.
Anyhow, many people now were questioning the choice of winner at BA since they're picked not because of their acting skill but because of the program's rating. The higher the drama's rating is the more higher the possibility of it's actors/actress to be nominated or to be a winner.I think YEH isn't nominated not because she's not good but because MY's rating was on the second position after Jeon Woo-Chi (KBS), meaning it's not as good as other drama's rating.

so' date=', i have read the voting instructions, unlike previous MBC awards, we need to pay voting services via phone message or phone call. errrr,,, i dont know, could international fans join it? anyone...?  :-S[/quote']

I think only JAPAN, CHINA, AMERICA,INDONESIA,MALAYSIA,SINGAPORE,THAILAND, TAIWAN :) :)

Guest stormy81

@prettybo BA is more similar to Golden Globe Awards (rather than Oscar) where the competition isn't just for movie/film category but also for television's. As far as I know the nomination (except popularity awards) always picked from the network (TV station) winner for each category. For example Kim Nam Joo is the winner of best actress category (daesang) from KBS so she's nominated for the same category at BA.As for popularity awards the nomination's chosen from viewers choice and the winner's selected by voting.

Anyhow, many people now were questioning the choice of winner at BA since they're picked not because of their acting skill but because of the program's rating. The higher the drama's rating is the more higher the possibility of it's actors/actress to be nominated or to be a winner.I think YEH isn't nominated not because she's not good but because MY's rating was on the second position after Jeon Woo-Chi (KBS), meaning it's not as good as other drama's rating.

aa,, i see..

does it mean there is still another awards after Baeksang? if it is similar, golden globe awards held before oscar,, then what about SDA as the 'oscar'? i dont really understand these korean movie/drama awards, help! X)

i don't care about baeksang awards...for me yeh is the best fr the best...like joo in sung doesn't get nominated for best actors but song hye kyo is nominated...so funny in here...i don't get it about this awards show...nothing can compare yeh acting in missing you...sorry it's just mt opinion...
^:)^

Guest santaiah178

@stormy81 BA is the highest Korean award for television (drama) & movie/film. There's other awards for television category only but it's for international viewers meaning most categories were chosen by online voting. The awards is Seoul International Drama Awards.As for movie/film (only) there're many awards such as Blue Dragon Awards, Korean Film Awards, Daejong Film Awards etc.

Guest prettybo

santaiah178 said: @prettybo BA is more similar to Golden Globe Awards (rather than Oscar) where the competition isn't just for movie/film category but also for television's. As far as I know the nomination (except popularity awards) always picked from the network (TV station) winner for each category. For example Kim Nam Joo is the winner of best actress category (daesang) from KBS so she's nominated for the same category at BA.As for popularity awards the nomination's chosen from viewers choice and the winner's selected by voting.

Guest santaiah178

@prettybo I understand your frustrations cause I feel the same regarding Korean drama awards system. But that's the reality. As international fans/viewers we can't do anything about that. But for your consolation, more and more people start to realize that BA's image not as good as it used to be. Especially after last year when they picked the winner (of best actor) over other nominations who are more skillful & experience.Btw, BA always have 5 nominees for each category & usually they don't differentiate between melo or romcom. When YEH became a winner on the 44th BA (Coffee Prince) she beat out other nominees who starred in melo drama
As for TV station, Korea has only 3 big TV stations (MBC, KBS & SBS) which always been dubbed as big three whereas the rest are cable TV like tvN, JTBC, OCN, Mnet etc. 
@alin1409 YEH used to be the youngest winner of BA but Moon Geun-Young beat her out when she won best actress awards on 2009 (for Painter of the Wind)

The criteria seems unfair. The award or even nomination should be based on performance and not the rating.  Nothing we can do about that, right?. 
YEH already won Baeksang. For me I Miss You and Coffee Prince are her best (acting wise). Still, YEH  gained from IMY because more movie producers are offering her. She is still young and I'm sure that she win more acting awards in the future. Who knows for movies in the near future?.
What is more important that more from people from the drama and movie industries respect and recognize her more as an actress because of I Miss You.   

Guest 50julieng

Santaiah178 quote:

When YEH became a winner on the 44th BA (Coffee Prince) she beat out other nominees who starred in melo drama.

:-h Hello guys..

Prettybo: During 2007 year, there were many good dramas with very high rating  check this link out

http://hellohallyu.blogspot.com/2007/12/top-10-korean-dramas-of-2007.html

with excellent acting from actresses older than YEH with more experienced than YEH.  CP was very fresh different type of drama  and YEH's tomboy character was rare plus her performance was real out of originally.  I really admired her acting in CP, some scenes too manly for her (eating, carries heavy stuff) too overwhelming for her but she nailed the whole drama to the wall...lol.   Even, becomes so huge popular you can hear ppl talking about CP than other dramas during that time...

It is fine if her name is not on Baeksang list, but we all know her acting  IMY was very good comparing with some actresses have been doing melodrama so long still need help..OK I am not biased..speak the truth here...

:P