Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

credit n translated by CDBloom

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/star-marketing-that-shined-during-the-recession#post-18649

[Article] Star Marketing That Shined During The Recession

'Entertainer Makeup "Sparks"..Increases Sales To 4~7 Times'

[edaily Reporter Jang Young Eun] Star Marketing is proving its force even during a recession. While consumer consumption is continuing to decrease, makeup products that are linked to entertainers are creating sparks as they are selling like hotcakes.

According to the makeup industry on the 1st (of April), Ko So Young and Jang Dong Gun's Essence, Entertainment Packs, Yoon Eun Hye and Song Hye Kyo's lipsticks and etc., makeup products that are carried by the fame of entertainers are gaining a big increase in sales.

Laneige Silk Intense lipstick, nicknamed 'Song Hye Kyo Lipstick" after being recently displayed in a drama, is an example of this case. After being launched in August of last year, it has increased approximately 4 times in sales after the drama aired. According to an associate of the company, products have sold out and they weren't even able to sell anymore.

Previously, 'Yoon Eun Hye Lipstick' had also gained a huge popularity. 'Gangnam Pink' and 'Gangnam Orange' colors of Shuuemura was so popular that not only did domestic inventory sell out completely, but even overseas inventory had sold out. Even its similarly color products that were famous and known as the "More Affordable Version", Nature Republic's "Eco Crayon Candy Pink" and Tony Moly's "Kiss Lover Style Peoni Pink" increased its sales from 4 to 7 times after the drama aired.

Iope's "Air Cushion Sunblock", nicknamed "Entertainer Pack", is selling consistently ever since its launching in 2008 as it sells approximately every 30 seconds. The company released additional products such as renewal package and etc. due to its popularity.

According to a cosmetics industry insider, "I think as drama gains popularity its related products are receiving lots of love along with it..products that are associated with names of an entertainer are easy to remember as its effects are engraved in the minds of the viewers, causing consumers to seek the products in large numbers."

Meanwhile, 'Iope Man' is a case that benefited greatly from a top star model. 'Iope Man Essence Conditioning' sold in 3 weeks what its competitors are selling in 1 year after becoming known as "Jang Dong Gun's Essence". A lovely associate at the boutique stated, "While men men come to purchase these products with their girlfriend or family members but they have been coming by themselves asking for "Jang Dong Gun Essence" recently."

Source: edaily
http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=JC21&newsid=02105766602771856&DCD=A00302&OutLnkChk=Y

Guest sarahadini

Yoon Eun Hye unnie already account Cyworld, twitter & facebook but another makes Instagram so much closer to Neri (YEH Fans).

Hope she posts some selca pretty and goddess will make us fall in love lol :x

Guest santaiah178

@50julieng

Yeah I know what you mean Julie. Lately many people questioning this awards's credibility, especially since they always picked the winner based on popularity not on their acting per se these days. But still awards is awards, I always love to see her get some recognition she deserve, whatever it is. Yes, call me shallow lol

@unea I think not all category in BA will open up for voting by international viewer. Usually it's for popularity awards
Thanks @chichocs for the info. She IS the "sold out" girl ;)

PD Hwang In Roi of Goong/Princess Hours mentioned Yoon Eun Hye in Interview (Dec.2009)

>

JvnyCjb.gif

cr: @HallyuYEH Twitter

@celyw go to baeksang site...

http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/100sang/

They not annouced yet hehehe...

Guest MariYEH

April Fools is all about jokes, but there should be a limit as to what one can joke about...some jokes cross the line.

@MariYEH, I agree that some jokes cross a line.  I think that this is one since YEH, herself, does not want to be tied down by her scandal with KJK...  She basically spelled it out in her post-MY interview...  

And, Warriors, remember, with YEH, rumors will arise but never take anything seriously until she says it herself.

Guest facing

I was backtracking allkpop's timeline because of that tweet and apparently allkpop didn't tweet that too...it was a FAKE tweet that was made by someone [-X