Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

@sarahadini welcome to the club >:D< Hey I'm from Indonesia too... Apa kabar ?I've seen that you've been posted before in this thread so don't hesitate to post more often please :D
@jongeunkook we've addressed that issue a while back and we warned her/him to not bashing or belittle other celebs in this thread especially when it about the shipping stuff since we're very strict to other warriors or guests for not bringing up that sensitive issue here (cause it potentially can raise a fan war)
And thank you all for the updates ;)

Guest sarahadini

@santaiah178 kabar saya baik. Yes, I'm happy to have a friend fans from Indonesia too. Well, I'll post a lot more often here :)

I almost got some tapes all the drama YEH, She's a Korean Actress who can build chemistry with any co-star ;)

Guest facing

eune in japanese magazine
o0360056612474245298.jpg
o0360053912474245228.jpg

in this cover in case anyone want to buy it

o0360053912474245186.jpg

source: http://ameblo.jp/himawari-k-m/entry-11498562423.html

I'm not sure if I should post this here but this is regarding a certain actor and his ideal style. I'm not going to say that I ship this couple (I'm remaining unbiased) but it's not frequent that our YEH gets to appear on an ideal world cup challenge. In the end, this person did pick our favorite girl =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0SWNmMl3mE

In addition, don't you find it weird that our girl's name isn't listed as an ideal type? For other actors, and idols, when they do these kinds of shows, there usually are actresses on there. Why isn't YEH's name there? O_o
On another note, some people have been telling me to change my signature because of it being "inappropriate". I dunno how to respond to this, because in my eyes it is okay for me to use such a signature. I really admire YEH's versatility to be both cute and SEXY at the same time. I don't think there's anything wrong with this... as she's only half naked (and not even because she's wearing a sweater). (If I was a guy, and I used a swimsuit model in my signature is that inappropriate? I think many do that right?) And plus, YEH did agree to model for this underwear ad. Therefore, she knew this would be a picture released to the public... 
Sorry I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm just not sure I'm going to change it just because some people don't like it. I hope that if anyone has a response or opinion about this about the matter (I really do like to take other people's thoughts into account, as why I am posting this), please PRIVATE message me.
Thank you.. and YEH hwaiting! I miss you so much :)

Guest facing

so there's Seoul Fashion Week going on right now...do you think eune will attend? I miss her :((

edit:
don't forget to vote for yoon eun hye!!!!!! you can vote as much as you want
http://www.dramafever.com/m/df2012awards/

thanks @MCSarangYEH for this :) THIS IS SO YEH .. 
imagemqmm.jpg

anyone who is good in English and knows YEH a lot to make a Yoon Eun Hye definition in urbandictionary.com ? Cause when you search Yoon Eun Hye in that website , the result is some other man =)) hahahahaha

Guest santaiah178

@FrenchNeri's tweet :D
윤은혜 프랑스 팬 ‏@FrenchNeri1h

Yoon Eun Hye's 윤은혜 M.A.C 'Strikingly Fabulous' lipstick is no longer available in France. How is it possible?

PS : YEH effect :)

Yoon Eun Hye's unseen picture in Gangnam Western Restaurant for interview (Date: 2013.02.05)

BGPHwOSCQAE1p-5.jpg:large

Cr : @FrenchNeri twitter

Guest jongeunkookhye

dumb_dumb99 said: I'm not sure if I should post this here but this is regarding a certain actor and his ideal style. I'm not going to say that I ship this couple (I'm remaining unbiased) but it's not frequent that our YEH gets to appear on an ideal world cup challenge. In the end, this person did pick our favorite girl =)

In addition, don't you find it weird that our girl's name isn't listed as an ideal type? For other actors, and idols, when they do these kinds of shows, there usually are actresses on there. Why isn't YEH's name there? O_o
On another note, some people have been telling me to change my signature because of it being "inappropriate". I dunno how to respond to this, because in my eyes it is okay for me to use such a signature. I really admire YEH's versatility to be both cute and SEXY at the same time. I don't think there's anything wrong with this... as she's only half naked (and not even because she's wearing a sweater). (If I was a guy, and I used a swimsuit model in my signature is that inappropriate? I think many do that right?) And plus, YEH did agree to model for this underwear ad. Therefore, she knew this would be a picture released to the public... 
Sorry I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm just not sure I'm going to change it just because some people don't like it. I hope that if anyone has a response or opinion about this about the matter (I really do like to take other people's thoughts into account, as why I am posting this), please PRIVATE message me.

Guest jongeunkookhye

avidneri1003 said: thanks @MCSarangYEH for this :) THIS IS SO YEH .. 
imagemqmm.jpg

anyone who is good in English and knows YEH a lot to make a Yoon Eun Hye definition in urbandictionary.com ? Cause when you search Yoon Eun Hye in that website , the result is some other man =)) hahahahaha

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Yoon Eun Hye MV Images MAC
http://youtu.be/xRxVzP3Po3M

cre:hanghuynh Raymond@youtube

Guest rivanaraja

I've missed Yoon Eun Hye I hope to see her in the entertainment Runng Man or in another program

I want to see Yoon Eun Hye fun happy joy troublemaking as they were in the X-Man
I like Yoon Eun Hye when you are with Yoo Jae Suk and  Kang Ho Dong lee jin shinhwa lee min ki  kim hyon joong

Guest rivanaraja

I've missed Yoon Eun Hye I hope to see her in the entertainment Runng Man or in another program

I want to see Yoon Eun Hye fun happy joy troublemaking as they were in the X-Man
I like Yoon Eun Hye when you are with Yoo Jae Suk and  Kang Ho Dong lee jin shinhwa lee min ki  kim hyon joong

jongeunkookhye said: dumb_dumb99 said: I'm not sure if I should post this here but this is regarding a certain actor and his ideal style. I'm not going to say that I ship this couple (I'm remaining unbiased) but it's not frequent that our YEH gets to appear on an ideal world cup challenge. In the end, this person did pick our favorite girl =)