Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest facing

class="content-title" Yoon Eun Hye Is the New Muse for MAC Yoon Eun Hye Is the New Muse for MAC

Actress Yoon Eun Hye has been chosen to represent makeup brand, MAC.

As the new face, Yoon Eun Hye recently filmed an advertisement for the brand. The shoot emphasized her flawless and glowing skin to bring out the “Mineralized Rich Lipstick” line.

The released stills show her wearing three different colors from lovely hot pink, intense orange red and soft coral. All three colors are receiving much interest from the female population and will be the colors in trend for Spring 2013.

MAC makeup artist Byun Myung Sook commented, “Yoon Eun Hye’s lip shape and her natural color really brings out the lipstick’s qualities. Since she has fresh and clear skin, she is one of the best models for makeup emphasizing the lips.”

Meanwhile, her outfits, makeup and accessories from her role in “I Miss You” received much interest during the drama’s run on air.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/19/yoon-eun-hye-is-the-new-muse-for-mac/

edit:
@kevin1320 /raise hand/ meeeee! :D
I love MAC compact powder studio fix kekeke been using this since I was still in university and have used it till now, will try to look for eunhye's lipsticks next time i'll visit MAC kekeke :\">

Guest kevin1320

@50julieng: i know, i love MAC cosmetic eventhough i dont use it. My sister does though.

Then why dont u go get the colors that she had? Who cares about the age? Ages are just number lol

Btw MAC is an American brand right? Its even better

Guest sw8yeh

ahhh yeh unnie. are you approaching thirty for real?? Your new photos tells and shows otherwise.Life is really unfair, you know.. JK. hehe. you look so much younger compare to your age really...
your recent photos is like a rain that we could savor after the drought, thank you unnie :D

and thanks for updates ^.^

@kevin1320, read that the lipstick(s) are sold out in department stores so you can only find them in boutiques now.....  SO Fast.....  Her ads just came out yesterday and it's already sold out....

-------------------------

Here's a My Fair Lady teaser in Arabic...

أميرتي - #كوري_على_4 - #MBC4 

http://youtu.be/gq8UB2HZR0s

Credit: mbc (youtube)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yoon Eun Hye highlights her perfectly plump lips in three bright shades for ‘MAC’

mt_1363670343_1046808102_0.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye showed off her perfectly plump limps for cosmetics brand MAC‘s new lipstick line for spring.

The actress modeled the ‘Mineralize Rich Lipstick’ line, looking stunning with all three different colors on her lips: hot pink, coral, and orange.

Yoon Eun Hye’s makeup artist shared, “Yoon Eun Hye’s lip shape and tone look beautiful with any lipstick color. With her clear skin, Yoon Eun Hye is the best model for the lip point makeup. She’s MAC’s muse because she can showcase different beautiful looks.”

Which color do you like best on her?

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/yoon-eun-hye-highlights-her-perfectly-plump-lips-in-three-bright-shades-for-mac

Yeh, cant u hint us on ur next project? Justtt a little will do ;)

Anyway that MAC lipstick ads are soooo beyond gorgeous. Too bad MAC is quite pricey here. Im gonna grab it one day n bringing home the poster if any! Haha

You can search in google something like "best cosmetic companies in the world" and eventually you will see MAC or the company Estée Lauder who owns it.. Seems like our girl only endorses high class brands huh ? No wonder why she barely endorses... Remember our cf law , "1 yeh cf = 10 other's cf" :)

Gaahh eonni it's been a long wait. We missed you ! Waves to my fellow warriors and my non-stop pm mates @MCSarangYEH and @shobe11 :-h :-h

Guest kevin1320

@advidneri1003: like i said yeh doesnt endorse much but as long as she endorses, it will be a big international brand.

Just let u know that her Artistry is one of five most popular and biggest cosmetic brands in the world. Either is MAC.

Guest prettybo

Good day everybody! Seems a bit quiet today. Words are not enough to describe how beautiful YEH comes out of the MAC lipstick commercial. Each color represent a different feeling - what a perfect model! Very LOVELY how can one not fall in love with her. I so desperately want to see more of her but for this time this is very good enuff. . Hope you beautiful people can continue posting stuffs. I am one very grateful follower. .

"Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜, MAC Korea's 'First Ever' official model...Confirms her status as a beauty icon"

0tBEZyt.jpg

korean original source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130321n20962

posted by: Twitter @HallyuYEH, partially translated by: CDBLOOM

Guest lovelyfan

[ELLE Korea]Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜- MAC "Mineralize Rich Lipstick" Photoshoot
 Clip: http://elle.co.kr/elletv/ELLETVView.asp?MenuCode=en0105&SubMenuCode=en010503&intSno=8453

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 Cre: elle.co.kr