Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I heard Lady Castle/MFL is aired in Lebanon dubbed in arabic. Is this true ? :)

And also from hallyuyeh, yeh and yoo seung ho picture is used for the cover of a philippine novel, precious hearts romances... Are they allowed to use such picture?

By the way, what happened to this poll? Where did the votes go?

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1_result&vote=22

And in case if you want to vote for yeh in dramafever best actress :)

http://www.dramafever.com/m/df2012awards/

Guest MCSarangYEH

@avidneri1003 http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1 we can still vote(ranking is active), YEH went #4 again....

Edited:Something new is up, I voted twice for YEH and it went through...there's top rank artists (men, korean group, and model  and etc)

Guest 50julieng

Hello Novchime..very good suggestion but only we know nowaday photoshopped done like pro can't tell reel or real anymore..Most of pictures fans posted here of course we don't want ps pics but sometime accident  can happens but that not our intention..last chance if someone tell us those pics are ps than we just edit them out... :x

This was a younger YEH...she looked like 15 or 16 yrs old in this pic

eunhyedog5fn.png

Guest santaiah178

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"(2010 Chinese News) Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 'Chanel 샤넬 In The Winter Party

Cr : HallyuYoonEunHye
@50julieng thanks ;) @MariYEH @facing :-* :D

Guest santaiah178

[Different from people's perception of easy going Yoon Eun Hye, she "Doesn't become close with people easily. But people who are close to her, are some of the best in entertainment.]

"I'm usually close with the staff members from projects or regular friends outside of entertainment industry." Yoon Eun Hye said that she doesn't easily become close with people, unlike what we had expected from her easy going image. Throughout her long career in the entertainment business, there are only few people that she is close with. So, it took a while before we got her to reveal her connections. "I'm not even good at asking a senior I worked with his/her phone number. It's really hard for me to open up to people." Even so, Yoon Eun Hye said that she was very lucky to have met 3 friends through 'My Black Mini Dress'. Let's take a look at her human relations map. [Reporter Lee Ye Eun, Sports Chosun]

▶Park Han Byul, Yoo In Na, Cha Ye Ryun: Main characters of 'Ma Beul Mi (MBMD)' These are people that Yoon Eun Hye tried hard to become close fast with. The director knew my personality, and had asked me to do him a favor. Since I had to act out close friendships, he asked me to go and try to approach them first to become closer. So I tried and it worked."

Yoon Eun Hye said that she liked the fact each of the three friends have a different charm. Yoon Eun Hye didn't stop to praise her friends, "Byul (Park Han Byul) can be feminine like a princess and cool with guys. These two aspects are her charm. She has lots of guy friends, and is good in bowling and screen golf. Isn't it eccentric? I like the way Ye Ryun has similar thoughts as me. And In Na unnie may be the oldest one, but she's like a baby and can express her girlish charm, something that I'm not good at."

▶ Seo In Young: A friend that the stylists of Baby V.O.X and Jewelry introduced. That unnie introduced us by saying, "You two don't have any friends, so you should become friends (laughing). In Young tells me that I'm like her mom. She listens to me very well. She comes off strong, but she's very caring. And she's honest. She's a close friend who even my mom likes. She's become much more mature these days, haha."

▶Go Joon Hee: Closest younger (who began her career after YEH) friend. “We met when I was young, on a variety show, 'X Man'. I first saw her filming abroad, and she looked so mature, I thought she was older than me. So I would show my respect and asked one day "Did you come alone", in a honorific form. But she was a completely like a baby. We became close as I did her hair and etc."

▶Jadu: “Friend from same agency. She has a comeback coming up. Shall I say, we have a relationship in which we know each other’s schedule all the time. Unnie has lost weight and looks much more feminine these days. She enjoys the fact that people don’t recognize her these days. She will be coming back soon, and I plan to help her with the album jacket.”

▶Son Ye Jin: A Close unnie (older sister) who she respects, and someone who she doesn’t have to be careful in front of. “I met her during a cameo appearance in a project. We get together to hang out or go out to eat whenever we have time.”

▶Joo Ji Hoon, Gong Yoo, Lee Sun Kyun: When asked if she had any close guy friends, she named these people in bunches. She had worked with all of them. “These are guy friends that I really like and keep in touch with frequently. You tend to become close when you do a project together.”

[source: Sports Chosun]

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-in-person-part-2-interview

Translator : CDBloom

PS : This interview was taken when YEH promoted her movie My Black Mini Dress (MBMD). I'm sorry if some of you has read this interview before. It just that I miss her so much so I'm "digging up" her old interview :D

Guest facing

id="watch-headline-title"[Meet the Dad] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 & Kang Ji Hwan in Lie To Me

cr: hallyuYEH @YT

Coffee Prince in French magazinebfaanp8cqaeeaar.jpg

cr: frenchneri @twitter

Guest rivanaraja

I hope to translate the interview why there are no English subtitles
I envy the Koreans because they enjoy with meetings Yoon Eun Hye

I found these interviews with Yoon Eun Hye wish to know what is going on

Who is missing uri yeh.hands up :-h

I haven't watched any korean drama after imy.man, the withdrawal period sure is long this time. Hope to hear some good news from yeh.maybe a drama this mid year?(wishful thinking)

Guest sw8yeh

-opps sorry double post-
edit: I'll just try posting pic. here :Dedit again:I did it in my first try! :-j
here's My Chaaaaaaaaaan :x
mychan_zps8af00f46.jpg

Guest sw8yeh

@mellina : ^raising my both hands up hiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh^ aigoo. I just keep on reminding myself that "patience is a virtue" but but but... I really miss her :(( I'm currently rewatching her dramas.. from imy,ltm, mfl, cp then goong (latest to the oldest order :D ) I'd love it if she'll be picking up her next drama soon. That means an additional drama to my watchlist :D

Guest mayzie10

sw8yeh said: @mellina : ^raising my both hands up hiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh^ aigoo. I just keep on reminding myself that "patience is a virtue" but but but... I really miss her :(( I'm currently rewatching her dramas.. from imy,ltm, mfl, cp then goong (latest to the oldest order :D ) I'd love it if she'll be picking up her next drama soon. That means an additional drama to my watchlist :D