Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

mayzie10 said: Oh? that's not her hand? I thought it's hers and taken during the Rouge & Lounge event wherein she wore black and yellow.
She's really a trendsetter having many celebs and people imitate her.

Guest eli020792

YO REALMENTE AMO A YOON EUN HYE.SIEMPRE HE SEGUIDO ESTE FORO PRO NUNCA ME HABÍA ATREVIDO A COMENTAR PORQUE NO HABLO EN INGLES SINO EN ESPAÑOL ESPERO QUE NO SE ENOJE ME ENCANTA MUCHO SU FORO PORQUE SE TODO LO DE YOON EUN HYE Y PORQUE LA SIGO A DIARIO.HE VISTO ABSOLUTAMENTE TODOS SUS DRAMAS: GOONG, EL HOMBRE DEL VIÑEDO, LA CAFETERÍA DEL PRÍNCIPE, PERSONAL STATE, MY FAIR LADY, LIE TOME, I MISS YOU.

Guest yoonyoo

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1_result&vote=22

Don't forget to vote once a day for our princess!<3

The vote is increasing. We r almost there!

Guest MCSarangYEH

@avidneri1003 thought you meant KBS Road for Hope tsk tsk what's with my browser today, the next time I clicked on that video you posted I saw Happy Together, MFL Casts guesting, are you asking for the full vid of it?Check this one :):):) http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/my-fair-lady-main-thread/page/4#post-18221 and enjoy!
To my fellow Warriors, Anneyong (Hi)

@MCSarangYEH --ohh, thank you so much :)))))) but lol , there's nothing wrong with your browser. It's because I have watched several YEH videos today that's why it got mixed up, copied and pasted the wrong link...

Yoon Eun Hye eonni is sure a deep thinker and a mature person more than her age. From everything I have read so far, I feel that she wants a man who has somewhat the same trait as she is. Like being witty,taking care of others,someone with sense or fashion sense, etc. I hope she will find that man in the right time ❤

Guest MCSarangYEH

@avidneri1003 Now I am confused whether to click LOL or Awesome on your comment  =)) =)) =))  :-bd :-bd :-bd So it's you in the first place hahaha glad you admitted it, after all we are YEH's Fans/fangirls and we got innate honesty...She sure a deep thinker and an honest person, I love her a lot and I want her to find a man who will cherish and protect her....

Guest kapeadik

I miss YEH in variety shows! Thanks for the Happy Together links! You can feel how these well-respected hosts love her. If she can't be in Running Man with KJK on it, why not have KJK excuse himself on the episode which she films hehe. They can just slip his name once or twice for gags. (I'm not shipping, so don't get mad.) I'm still hoping for a Hyun Bin and YEH team up as well. :-< :D

There's no news of her today.. no choice but to resort to old stuff. This one is YEH dancing in a 2003 variety show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGMJdlHCyaE

Guest jjsweeter0211

I'm still feeling a little bit sad that we didn't get to see her appear on Hunan TV.At the same time, there must be a reason right? ~ I hope she has lots of rest and wonderful time with her family and friends. And  I wish she could start to consider her comeback project. Miss her a lot already~
tumblr_lvxa1ybdS71qjh47lo2_250.pngtumblr_lvxa1ybdS71qjh47lo5_250.pngtumblr_lvxa1ybdS71qjh47lo4_250.pngtumblr_lvxa1ybdS71qjh47lo1_250.pngtumblr_mgqigl7QEn1qb9ptxo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lknrd9YUTa1qjh47lo1_1280.jpgtumblr_lm5eyxpNd81qbcpvto1_500.giftumblr_lm2x12A3vk1qfhoylo1_500.giftumblr_lm2vj2Y3ka1qfhoylo1_500.giftumblr_lm2qfikEqf1qgjkxwo1_500.giftumblr_llzvybborR1qex6z7o1_1280.pngtumblr_lm1w9ePq9O1qbcpvto1_500.giftumblr_lmy12rKkEY1qfhoylo1_500.giftumblr_lniys4WRzD1qfhoylo1_r1_500.giftumblr_ln2u1kdQZN1qaa36po1_1280.jpgtumblr_lpg5ai801e1qjh47lo1_1280.jpgtumblr_lrcmxhPjBi1qjh47lo1_500.jpgtumblr_lrcp8kaIri1qjh47lo1_1280.jpgtumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao1_250.giftumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao2_250.giftumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao3_r1_250.giftumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao4_250.giftumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao5_250.giftumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao6_250.giftumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao9_r1_250.giftumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao10_r1_250.giftumblr_lrcxccM80u1qcpgsao11_r1_250.giftumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro2_250.giftumblr_lr0m5fgiwW1qixa3no1_500.giftumblr_lktcfj1F9O1qdncvh.jpgtumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro3_250.giftumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro4_250.giftumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro5_250.giftumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro7_250.giftumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro6_250.giftumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro9_250.giftumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro8_250.giftumblr_lqz8cdNMJH1qcmwsro1_250.giftumblr_lquig5twGM1qjh47lo1_500.jpg

cr to original source

Guest prettybo

kapeadik said: I miss YEH in variety shows! Thanks for the Happy Together links! You can feel how these well-respected hosts love her. If she can't be in Running Man with KJK on it, why not have KJK excuse himself on the episode which she films hehe. They can just slip his name once or twice for gags. (I'm not shipping, so don't get mad.) I'm still hoping for a Hyun Bin and YEH team up as well. :-< :D

Guest shobe11

prettybo said: kapeadik said: I miss YEH in variety shows! Thanks for the Happy Together links! You can feel how these well-respected hosts love her. If she can't be in Running Man with KJK on it, why not have KJK excuse himself on the episode which she films hehe. They can just slip his name once or twice for gags. (I'm not shipping, so don't get mad.) I'm still hoping for a Hyun Bin and YEH team up as well. :-< :D

Guest MCSarangYEH

@jjsweeter0211 Is your favorite drama of YEH, Lie To Me??? hehe you posted a lot of pics of her during LTM days(filming and Press Con) so I presume I am right  :):):)
Edited: I so love those airport pix you posted, one of my faves:):):)

Guest MCSarangYEH

She'll surprise us like she usually does ;););) I miss her too...A lot of us here are re-watching her videos keke they somewhat fill in the missing part in our hearts for YEH which is good >:D< >:D< >:D<