Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

welcome Sis Santai, I wish I can reach out and catch her.. 

bow I though I saw most of her pictures but there were more of her old pictures that never seen before like those you posted sis..thank you  kiss1

Guest kevin1320

i dont know why i have a feeling she is just there for vacation.i think she probably just gave her staffs a vacation to Hawaii
since she has already done a photoshoot at Hawaii last year, i doubt that she will do another one at the same place
or maybe at the beach, that will work! 

Guest julia_lee

well..whether it's for work or vacation, she got to catch some rays anyway..either way, she still get the benefit from both of 'em..

GOOD MORNING FELLOW WARRIORS!!

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Yoon Eun Hye shows off a fashionista look in her car

February 15, 2013 4:00 pm dkrogers

20130215_1360894805_89715900_1.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently took a picture in her car.

On February 15, Yoon posted a picture on her Facebook account with the comment, “My manager took the picture of me. Suddenly flashed in the dark car and the picture came out very nicely.”

In the picture, Yoon is playing on her tablet PC. She is showing off her beautiful appearance with glamorous eyes. She is also showing off a fashionista look in a fur jacket.

People who saw the picture responded: “You created a Facebook account.” “The picture looks good.” “She looks even more beautiful.” “I like your clothes.” “Upload more pictures please.” “Your manager knows how to take a picture.”

Yoon previously played the role of Lee Soo Yeon on MBC’s series Missing You.

Source: TV Report

share by http://en.korea.com/?p=405873

Guys, is Yoon Eun Hye attendance in China at 24th confirmed already ?? I was chatting with a chinese fan and she said that the news posted in baidu(the one @lhay posted) got deleted.. And yoochun's company stated also that PYC oppa is the only korean who will be there,according to her ..... ????

Guest julia_lee

avidneri1003 said: Guys, is Yoon Eun Hye attendance in China at 24th confirmed already ?? I was chatting with a chinese fan and she said that the news posted in baidu(the one @lhay posted) got deleted.. And yoochun's company stated also that PYC oppa is the only korean who will be there,according to her ..... ????

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Yoon Eun Hye Worries Fans with Recent Haggard Appearance
chococoffee February 15, 2013
Yoon Eun Hye Worries Fans with Recent Haggard Appearance

On February 15, Yoon Eun Hye uploaded a new photo of herself on her Facebook. She wrote, “Our baby manager’s paparazzi cut. It was pitch black in the car when flash! I ended up really liking the photo,” and attached her photo.

In the photo, Yoon Eun Hye is in her car, holding a tablet PC. She appears surprised at the sudden flash. Netizens noticed Yoon Eun Hye’s sunken eyes and flat cheek and expressed their worries. Those who’ve seen the photo commented, “It looks like you lost a lot of weight. Please eat and stay healthy,” “A true fashionista. She looks great but tired!” “We miss you already. Please do another drama,” and more.

Yoon Eun Hye recently wrapped up her comeback drama, “I Miss You,” which she starred with JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Yoo Seung Ho.

yooneunhye.jpeg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/15/yoon-eun-hye-worries-fans-with-recent-haggard-appearance/

@avidneri1003 @julia_lee @vickhun

some posts in weibo about YEH to appear in Lantern festival were deleted...

some fans also asked this on YEH baidu but fans there also not sure..all they can do is keep quiet n waiting for the house confirmation or news.

I know the house always late for this...so the best thing we can do is waiting patiently hahaha..only one week to go right? :))

TO all newbies... WELCOME to YEH's world >:D< >:D<

another little yoon eun hye named by media...hmm.... :-?
E130215_017.jpg
source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130215n15905

They don't look similar to me at all lol

Oh, really really thank you for that @chichocs :D it's hard to be a fan isn't ? Kekeke..

I notice after that tweet from her manager that she got eye infection,I mean even before that (was it ugg boots design?) I started noticing there is something in her eyes and even until now (latest picture) her eyes hasn't been back to normal yet.. I hope that she'll be completely okay soon. I love her so much :)

Guest santaiah178

pechipsky

said:

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"

Yoon Eun Hye shows off a fashionista look in her car

Source: TV Report

share by http://en.korea.com/?p=405873