Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

In new article http://news.nate.com/view/20130201n06525  she's talking about the possibility to star in a historical drama in the future. Although it needed a lot of preparation but she won't reject it (yay)She also mentioned about not expected to receive a praise/acclaim about her performance in MY since she always receive criticism in her previous projects (poor baby)About her nickname as a "Fashionista" she said that she has a lot of interest in fashion & interior by study fashion & buy a lot of fashion books/magazine from time to time but she rarely wear expensive clothes.
PS : There are a bunch of new articles today but no new pictures yet ? How weird is that ???? 

Guest kevin1320

@santaiah178: it was not an open-press con, it was just an interview with some reporters so im assuming that there wont be any pictures

She is talking about historical drama.  I am too excited.   Anyone give us little bit more info or translation of her interview.  Please.   Please Please

Guest ngthuhien149

^^^She was asked if she wants to do saeguk. She said she would like to try sth different like that later once she is ready. Historical dramas need a lot of preparation and the clothes are a bit stuffy and uncomfortable. I think she hinted her next work would be romcom. but I am not sure.
Also about the tweets before, i think she explained a bit in the interview. She has thought a lot about what to say and what not because things may unintentionally hurt her or become controversial. She used to be a perfectionist but recently she has changed and become more relaxed.

Guest julia_lee

patience..patience..patience..

....of all the hardships a person had to face none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting.. #-o #-o #-o #-o

Guest ngthuhien149

http://news.nate.com/view/20130201n04220

At the recent interview with TvDaily YEH carefully revealed her thought on love relationship. On the question of "have you ever dated a younger guy in real life?" she answered "Never with a younger guy.And I don't have that much romantic experience actually".
She continued "Talking about love relationships,I've never had one that worked well.I don't think love is something you can plan. As I was shooting IMY, I really felt that I am lonely. For example, I found myself wanting to share basic daily life conversations. "I've eaten" "I'm about to sleep now" these kind of simple communications.
Also "I had no idea that in the past I was proceeding along in life in a hectic way. When we were shooting the drama if (Park) YooChun was shooting scenes alone, there would be some resting time and I would feel the loneliness, so instead it is better when I'm busy. I hate the feeling of being lonely when I have the free time. It might be because I'm shooting this kind of drama that I felt this way, but more than that it might be because the feeling of wanting to (fall in) love has come to me," she candidly revealed.
This is different from YEH in the past. "In the past I don't really feel like I want to fall in love and be in a relationship. My way of thinking was "Someday I will be in a romantic relationship. If it's not a good person then I don't REALLY have to do it". But now if there's a good person then I want to quickly date" she said.
When asked about a public romance/relationship, YEH said "I'm quite open about that but if after revealing a relationship and that attacks are received,then I think I would hate that".

Translated by: amcosmicf

I love Yoon Eun Hye since 2007 and I followed her. I'm not as good as Mariyeh, Santaiah, vegaspink, chichocs and the rest of the true-blooded  YEH warriors, but I read a lot about her, watch her dramas, BTS, events and analyze her actions so I can understand her more.

The PC interviews revealed much. I was surprised and little bit confused. She has new perspective in life and I'm happy for her.

Talking about the IMY ending, well Eunie cares a lot about the viewers and she always want to give the best. As a fan I love her more because of her genuine appreciation and care for the fans and viewers.

About her love relationship, this is my take. ASSUMING THAT THERE IS A PRIVATE PERSON COURTING HER RIGHT NOW AND ASSUMING THAT THE MAN CAUGHT HER INTEREST, I THINK SHE KNOWS THERE WILL BE LESS PROBLEM BECAUSE IT WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO DATE A PRIVATE PERSON.

READING HER INTERVIEW MADE ME THINK THAT MAYBE THE MAN COURTING HER OR SHOWING AN INTEREST TO HER IS A CELEBRITY. HER ANSWER TO THE INTERVIEW SUPPORTS MY THEORY (BUT OF COURSE I MAY BE WRONG) .

I'M NOT SAYING THAT THE MAN IS PYC BECAUSE IT COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE. MAYBE A PAST CO-WORKER OR MAYBE A CELEBRITY WHOM SHE HAD NOT WORKED WITH.

IT WAS ALSO HIGH POSSIBILITY THAT A LOT OF CELEBRITIES ARE SHOWING INTEREST TO HER. MAYBE PYC IS NOT AMONG THEM (I'M VERY SKEPTIC PERSON).

DON'T WORRY CHUNHYE SHIPPERSS, IT WILL BE OKAY WITH ME IF PYC, I LEARNED TO LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF IMY AND STARTED READING ARTICLES ABOUT HIM IN HIS SOOOMPI THREAD.

WHAT REALLY DISTURBED ME IS WHY EUNIE SAID SHE WAS LONELY AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN  HIGH SPIRITS. BY THE WAY THE INTERVIEW SPOKE A LOT OF THINGS AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE UNDERLYING MESSAGES.

EUNIE NEVER LIES SO FANS HAVE TO DIG DEEPER TO DECODE HER MESSAGES.

j02014a.jpgj02014b.jpgj02014c.jpgcr: nate
Our YEH is considerate. She knows we as fans will still miss her after her drama shortly finished. Hehe so nice of her to show us that she is looking good. Better than ever :)--EDIT--
not sure of these pics are from the press conference. Last one is forsure though. However, you can see that she's wearing different clothes. Maybe the first two are from another time, but I've never seen them before so I'm assuming they are from the pc.
I WANT MORE NEWS AND TRANSLATIONS. QQ SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM MY MISERY