Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest xymomelum93

hey peeps,I'm new in this thread but I'm a long-time YEH fan:))

just saw the recent posts about road for hope,she truly has a genuine good heart:)

also dying in here waiting for YEH to appear in MY:))..why doesn't she have bts pics like yoochun?:(

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

untitled1WGS24.gif

Shows us the passion YEH has for her co-actors and her role as LSY.  She 'feels' what the young LSY has gone through in this ep.  Her caressing touch towards KSH says it all. 

Love them both! 

Am crying right now (again) but having a new profound perception and much respect for K-melodrama.

Guest xymomelum93

http://hallyu8.com/topic/26839-kim-jong-kook-is-still-loyal-to-yoon-eun-hye/

Have you seen this?:))..just funny,he's still into yEH:))

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Hi @xymomelum93.  Watched it the other day.  Am just waiting for somebody to say something   
:)) ...

After all these years, it is still YEH for the one man! 

I for one cannot blame him coz YEH is one remarkable woman.

YEH Fighting!

Hey guys!
Love YEH to bits.  Been a fan of hers since her Xman days:)  I like it that she was unafraid to use her strength  Furthermore, in the "of course" segments she was pretty witty although she did have some moments where she would dig her own grave.  Hee hee hee.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to her drama IMY (and road for hope documentary).  So far I like it very much even though I usually try to stay away from melodramas... The reason being that I hate crying every episode that I get a headache aarg. 
Edit:  I forgot...  My fav dramas of hers would be coffee prince.  I dunno, there's just something about that drama I love so much!

Guest xymomelum93

@truetaoyehwarrior yeahh:))..YEH is the type of woman who is not easy to forget..such a fine lady inside and out:)

btw,don't know why but I've been shipping YEH and Yoochun even before Missing You started:))..what do you think of them?:P

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

To @xtrucx, melodrama can give you a headache (mine's migraine) but I will take the pain so long as it is for YEH...

To @xymomelum93, from the looks of it Yoochun is taking care of our YEH so am ok with him. 

But my fervent wish for YEH is for her to have somebody who would truly loves and cherishes her.  The kind of love she deserves.  She has lots to give and hopefully she receives them back.

To @jokinda1, understood. ;)  ;)  ;)

All of us loves YEH that's why we are here in this forum. 

YEH Fighting!

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Hope snowcedarplanes updates her collab vids of YEH (to include IMY)
Appreciate them much.  Hope she's lurking....
^:)^ [-O<

Guest kdrama-fan

Mee too.... I love YEH from Xman and love yoochun from skks.... I'm waiting for their best performance yet in IMY..... This drama is going to be deabakkk!

@xymomelum93, @truetaoyehwarrior, and others, please try not to ship Yoon Eun Hye in this thread...  Not everyone wants YEH to be who you want her to be with, so there maybe disagreements brought about with those types of posts.  We don't want shipping wars between YEH fans, so we avoid discussing who we want her to be with, at least here on the YEH Thread.

Don't take offense, this is just what most of us agreed on...

@jokinda well said.thank you.

i like YEH  and YC as partners in IMY but shipping them two i dont think so.i am still sailing on high seas.but we cant do it here so we have a cave and at KP. but right now for all the good reasons we are here for YEH and YC in IMY.we are giving them all our time and support.FIGHTING I MISS YOU.

momche

i am so excited to watch YEH.i cant wait.i am preparing a couple of towels to wipe away my tears.YEH is such a good crier i am sure i will cry buckets once she gets started.welcome to all the newbies on the forum.and thanks to those providing us with the news and translations.please keep up the good work.

momche

Guest MariYEH

Kim So Hyun's tweet: https://twitter.com/wowkimsohyun/status/268968854397546496/photo/1

"Who does this picture look like?? I was taking a quick picture in the car during a promotion then huk!!! Shocking photo..For a moment I thought it was Yoon Eun Hye Unnie I met few days ago!!! Don't you think so? hehe

6xsuqh.jpg