Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

her bag is limited and new...

i like it

and this is her little red wallet and her luggage....

i love MCM and YEH never disappoints me with her fashion...she looks so bright and pretty..

why is she so white as well????

7846b13dgw1dnv23d2dzcj.jpg

60216149538d2cb3a575z.jpg

cr: weibo

Guest 50julieng

9764.gifMari sis...She got all that for free....so is she representing for the MCM store..???

Thanks Kevin...that cashmere costed bundle since from MCM ...

She looks pretty as always and even though her outfit is simple, it is still very fashionable.

I just noticed that she got bangs again.  I actually like her hair without the bangs, but maybe it was bothering her since I noticed that she had to move her hair to the side all the time.  But she still looks nice......

She seems to be getting busier with award shows and charities, which makes me wonder if she'll be too busy to have any new movie/drama projects soon.  I miss seeing her onscreen.

Oh yeah, I noticed that she hasn't had any new pictures for Beyond, so I wonder if maybe she's no longer endorsing them.

Guest kevin1320

My favorite...CASHMERE coat...Kevin find me the price....so I can kill myself softly...*quoted image*

*quoted image*

hi ss...i dont know exactly about her coat..cause there r many cashmere coat from every brands...

im still looking for it...and i dont know if its that expensive or not, but if i guess, i would guess it should be under 500$...u can buy it just to sacrifice urself ss

i wonder what brand her sun glasses r...and also wonder if she only 1 pair of glasses or what cause she always wears this one only

Guest kevin1320

The cardigan, wallet, suitcase and bag was given to her for free by MCM as sponsorship. OMG!

ss, i think it should...and not only this time, she always gets sponsored by whatever brand she will attend..

thats what i thought...but really, her outfit today is just WOW me, and her legs r killing me

================

OH WOW....i found it finally....

these sub glasses were also the one she wore in Lie To Me when she rode the duck boat with Kang Ji Hwan..

she must love them a lot...

i cant count how many time i have seen her with these glasses...

btw, they r from ESCADA

Price:  $418

ac0225520063afdb810a18a.jpg

a0d26c2810eacfa9d6cae2a.jpg

Guest MariYEH

@kevin,I remember during My Black Minidress, the reporter said he was antipating his first ever interview with YEH, because he said YEH is known to have the best legs in the business as he heard from many people. He said when he saw YEH's leges he wasn't disappointed. LOL

@50julieng she most definitely is :)

source: http://kpopfever.com/2011/12/yoon-eun-hyes-fantastic-airport-fashion-with-5300-crocodile-bag/

Yoon Eun Hye’s fantastic airport fashion with $5,300 crocodile bag

ByCeridwen– December 8, 2011

Actress Yoon Eun Hye completed her sophisticated airport fashion with a crocodile bag.

Yoon Eun Hye showed up at Incheon Airport on December 7th, to leave Korea to attend the MCM satellite store opening event in Times Square Hong Kong.

Yoon Eun Hye drew attention carrying a yellow crocodile bag. The crocodile bag is a limited item that has been loved by many stars including Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ji Tae.

Yoon Eun Hye chose to wear a simple look for the day. Wearing a pair of short shorts for a bottomless look, Yoon Eun Hye layered over a long cashmere cardigan for a long and lean line.

An MCM PR rep explained, “The yellow color crocodile bag is an MCM limited item at around 6,000,000 KRW. The cardigan that Yoon Eun Hye is wearing is also an MCM item of Italian cashmere that completes an elegant lady look with the long silhouette.”

For the opening event of the MCM satellite store, many stars including Hongkongnese star Shawn Yue and other VIP’s are expected to be in attendance.

Source: TV Report via Nate