Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

what????????????????

her dress cost USD$10031.00., not $7304...

oh my god, what an expensive one????

i bet her shoes cost no less than 1000$

Guest amber1982

Lee Min Ki is not alone, so are millions of us out there that also have a crush on YEH.

I have a crush on her since Goong days and only her now!

Guest IWBAB2020

*quoted image**quoted image*

YEH posted her selca pictures 2010 and lately 2011.. I wish I  has YEH's baby porcelain skin...Korea women have the best smooth skin ever...Guess what fans??..I  talked to some Korean women live closed to me and they credit for eating KIMCHI and SEAWEED most every days...w00t.gif you guys start your engine learning to eat more KIMCHI and SEAWEED from now on..same for ME even too late already!!! blush.gif

^^ KIMCHI has too much salt, sour & can cause stomach cancer. If you know how to make Kimchi, you'll see nothing is healthy about it. The red pepper used in Kimchi ingredients are all chemical & has MSG in it.

Guest kevin1320

@yousun_jeong Yousun Jeong

<LOVE, 사랑의 전시회>를 아무 망설임 없이 도와준 천사같은, 윤은혜. Thank you~~ pic.twitter.com/jUc4BWLg

1 hour ago

Angel Yoon Eun Hye, who did not hesitate to help us in <LOVE, Exhibition of Love>. Thank you~~

afjnilncmaeo44z.jpg

cr: cdbloom@yeh.net

btw, the poster is Cartier Rep

Guest 50julieng

^^ KIMCHI has too much salt, sour & can cause stomach cancer. If you know how to make Kimchi, you'll see nothing is healthy about it. The red pepper used in Kimchi ingredients are all chemical & has MSG in it.

awwsmiley.gifThanks for your information...I guess depends on people taste..I don't like kimchi..but some place they will sell without MSG or you can do homemade but sure taste good with Korea beef barbecue...

Yes fully agreed i read an article about kimchi is very unhealthy.

Guest Shingai

She looked sooo pretty at the MAMA's. I don't always agree with her fashion choices, but here I really think that she looks fantastic (however her hair still confuses me.. is that its real length?).

Also the news about Lee Min Ki is sooo cute. I used to watch X-Men so thinking about him and his past "relationship" to YEH makes me feel quite nostalgic, hehe. Would be great to see them in a drama together, since I also think that Min Ki has really worked on this acting abilities and is a pretty good actor now.

Does anybody know the latest casting rumours? It would suck if we have to wait a couple of years again to see Eun Hye either in a movie or a drama. :x

Guest kevin1320

first time seeing 252 users reading this topic...

wonder what we have in here

19930939.png

@chichocs: yeh's frame is on the furthest right side byt the Christmas tree...

i think that is her new picture though...i wonder why they didnt release all the picture huh??

by the way ss, when is this event? i think its on the same day of MCM store opening right??

Guest kevin1320

@chichocs: thanks ss for the infor....hope to see her attend the event...

i love this poster....

and jewelry that she wore to MAMA were all from Cartier...

the bracelet that she wore was also the one she wore for Cartier Bazaar...

mamak.jpg

32466081.png

earringfwxh.png

@ Kevin....I guess she wont attend Himango the bazaar...the article said YEH n other celebs donate their stuff for the bazaar n they will use that money to build school, culture center n other facilities in Africa..... ^_^

Gosh..YEH did so many good things this year....she really an angel :wub:

YEH latest twitter....

1003Grace YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

아 .. 이노무 고질병 다래끼!! 한쪽눈으로 반쪽만 보는  세상 .. 참.. 어지럽구낭;;

"ah..this persistent eye sty!! Half of world viewed  with one eye...gosh..it's dizzy.."

그리스도의 평강이 너희 마음을 주장하게 하라 [골3:15]

Yoon Eun Hye mentioned in Son Ye Jin's interview

photo209669.jpg

Q: You've recently told multiple news outlets that you've come to have a wide circle of friends these days.

I used to keep in touch only with actors and actresses that I had worked with in the past. Back in my school days, I was the type of person who just had a couple of friends. I was afraid of meeting and getting to know new people. Above all, I didn't know that you needed to meet new people if you are hurt by others.

I'm close friends with Kong Hyo-Jin and Yoon Eun Hye even though we've never worked together. I got close to actor Jung Woo-sung through our mutual interest in wine, and I credit him with teaching me all about it. And I often go out for drinks with actors from my new film "Tower."

Credit: Hancinema

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/son-ye-jin-casts-her-spell-over-new-romantic-comedy-35854.html

Source: Bae Joong-hyeo http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2944947

and

Pictures of Yoon Eun Hye with Yoona and Tiffany at MAMA

mama1110.jpg

Credit: twitter