Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

No, i read the news, the Kind male lead is Won Bin, not Lee Buy Hun...and CDBloom hyung told me yesterday it is Won Bin as well..

i dont know...but i hope it is Won Bin

Oh really I read in Sept that lead was Lee Byun Hun and maybe it has changed then and if its Won Bin then is really good.

Regarding the bazaar event, Yeh in her earlier tweeter stated she has alot of her shoes for the event so she could be the sponsor.

Guest MariYEH

YEH didn't go to the Bazaar today, so she is propably scheduled for tomorrow.

Hyori is so funny this is what she said:

http://news.nate.com/view/20111104n09538

"This is a jacket donated by Yoon Eun Hye! This is it..as soon as the bazaar opens, this is MINE!"

muv.jpeg

Guest santaiah178

LeeHyori wearing Yeh's donate jacket for the bazaar  :lol:

*quoted image*

Weibo

I remember that jacket ! YEH wore it when she attended Kang Ji Hwan/Kim Ha Neul's "7th Grade Civil Servant" movie premiere on April 2009. I can't find the picture/photo of her wearing that jacket on that event but here's the clip/video (she's appeared on 0:27 & 0:43)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZNhWjXLyQyE

This news make me wonder if they're befriending ? I mean I knew that they had been in the same neighborhood once (Lee Hyori has move out since) but were they good friend then ?

Thanks chichocs & MariYEH for the news smile.gif

I remember that jacket ! YEH wore it when she attended Kang Ji Hwan/Kim Ha Neul's "7th Grade Civil Servant" movie premiere on April 2009. I can't find the picture/photo of her wearing that jacket on that event but here's the clip/video (she's appeared on 0:27 & 0:43)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZNhWjXLyQyE

This news make me wonder if they're befriending ? I means I knew that they had been in the same neighborhood once (Lee Hyori has move out now) but were they good friend then ?

Thanks chichocs & MariYEH for the news *quoted image*

They used to be in girl groups before, so they might have been friends.  And they used to go on variety shows at the same time like Happy Together and Fort Boyard.  And like you said, they were once neighbors, so that's also a big factor. 

I'm just happy to know that even Lee Hyori, a fashion icon herself like Yoon Eun Hye, admires Yoon Eun Hye's fashion.  Shows how big of a fashionista Yoon Eun Hye really is..

Guest kevin_eunhye

this is that jacket....

its funny that they sell their stuff from a really long time ago...

and Lee Hyori is funny..

wonder when YEH will be at the Bazaar

normalunledbmp1.jpg

Oh really I read in Sept that lead was Lee Byun Hun and maybe it has changed then and if its Won Bin then is really good.

Regarding the bazaar event, Yeh in her earlier tweeter stated she has alot of her shoes for the event so she could be the sponsor.

Warriors,

Why are you talking about The King? Is there a rumor that YEH was offered the female lead?..I will be happy if it is true..

I will watch whatever drama she will take...Hope we hear good news soon..

I'm sure she will have a good chemistry whoever actor whom she will work with--the reason because she work hard in all her drama..

As to the news about Son Ye Jin and Lee Hyori...Well two famous personalities talking about YEH...that's great

I do not believe anymore in a script writer who will work with Yoon Eun Hye ...

Although they have a good reputation ... and all their dramas considered good ...

Because things like this continue to happen with Yoon Eun Hye ...

(You all know what I mean my fellow wariors) ...

And I do not want everyone to have high expectations for Yoon Eun Hye ...

As the way to bring her down ...

I'm very sorry warriors ... bye-bye warriors ...

i do not believe in giving up.why because of YOON EUN HYE.she is an artist and will have to continue to work. we need to keep trusting that she will find a solid, very strong script for a good drama.we need to keep striving for the best for YEH.we cannot ever give up expecting good work and good result from YEH because if we do that then we dont trust YEH's ability anymore.we need to be brave for her and more encouraging.we cant just be her fans during glory days instead be her strength, her light on stormy days.its not even that bad so let us gather up all our energy and cheer her on.i trust YEH.and i will always have high expectations of her because i know she can do it.

momche

Guest santaiah178

i do not believe in giving up.why because of YOON EUN HYE.she is an artist and will have to continue to work. we need to keep trusting that she will find a solid, very strong script for a good drama.we need to keep striving for the best for YEH.we cannot ever give up expecting good work and good result from YEH because if we do that then we dont trust YEH's ability anymore.we need to be brave for her and more encouraging.we cant just be her fans during glory days instead be her strength, her light on stormy days.its not even that bad so let us gather up all our energy and cheer her on.i trust YEH.and i will always have high expectations of her because i know she can do it.

momche

Good advice momche, I really appreciate that smile.gif Yes we have to be on YEH side & support her (no matter what) not just when she's on her glory day but (most importantly) when she's on her bad days. That's a true fans. Just because she has 2 "not so stellar" projects doesn't mean she won't have good project in the future. For example Hyun Bin. Before becoming more famous because of Secret Garden his previous works i.e World Within & Friends, Our Legend didn't have good rating in Korea. But he didn't give up and take his next project which is the infamous Secret Garden. And I believe (like HB) YEH will have her glory day again one day. Moreover in my opinion what YEH has experienced with her 2 latest projects (MFL & LTM) not because of her bad judgement about the projects but because of her loyalty & her desire to help 2 prod. co. from bankruptcy. 

curiousyeh, just like what MariYEH said, netizen at DCMBC have been talking about YEH possibility to be the female lead for "The King" since they believe the prod.co have sent her the script. But we don't know for sure, we're still waiting for some confirmation from the House.

Kevin, thanks a lot for the picture. That's what I'm looking for happy.gif

Good advice momche, I really appreciate that *quoted image* Yes we have to be on YEH side & support her (no matter what) not just when she's on her glory day but (most importantly) when she's on her bad days. That's a true fans. Just because she has 2 "not so stellar" projects doesn't mean she won't have good project in the future. For example Hyun Bin. Before becoming more famous because of Secret Garden his previous works i.e World Within & Friends, Our Legend didn't have good rating in Korea. But he didn't give up and take his next project which is the infamous Secret Garden. And I believe (like HB) YEH will have her glory day again one day. Moreover in my opinion what YEH has experienced with her 2 latest projects (MFL & LTM) not because of her bad judgement about the projects but because of her loyalty & her desire to help 2 prod. co. from bankruptcy. 

curiousyeh, just like what MariYEH said, netizen at DCMBC have been talking about YEH possibility to be the female lead for "The King" since they believe the prod.co have sent her the script. But we don't know for sure, we're still waiting for some confirmation from the House.

Kevin, thanks a lot for the picture. That's what I'm looking for *quoted image*

Momche, Santaiah178,

I shared your views... My Fair Lady is not flop ...the series reached two-digit---still a success.. the sad thing they used the rating of Coffee Prince and Goong as the barometer... Yes, MFL did not earn the critics' nod as compared to her previous dramas since CP and Vineyard Man are both well written, Goong is good...But the good thing....many people still enjoyed MFL and for me MFL is better than other dramas I have watched...Miss YEH's fashion dictate the trend at that time...

About Lie To Me (LTM)...Well no one can DENY the fact that IT BROKE ALL TIME RECORD IN THE NET.....HA HA HA...I am not a shipper..but our Miss YEH and Kang Ji Hwan are both good actors and their chemistry and their acting saved the drama...At least I enjoyed the drama, I giggled, I smiled and I laughed, I cried, I dreamed to find prince charming someday while watching the drama. And watched it over three times without feeling being bored.

While I agreed that CP is much better but I don't find Lie to Me as trash...And I swear this drama makes over a million of people outside Korea happy and the hits in the net is our evidence...

As to the King, who knows? nice to watch her opposite Won Bin..one of the casting coup ...we will never give up...even the superstars and great actors in the Hollywood has shared of flops ...but these never diminished their status

fighting...

Guest kevin1320

i wonder what she did at Myeong Dong Lotte..

it doesnt seem like to me that she went shopping on her own, cause usually she always dress up to cover her and no one could recognize her at all..

but this time, she didnt dress up and look at all the body guard right behind her and the camera men..

so i think it would be for some show or something...

so wonder

---------------------

is this Yoon EUn Hye?

never seen this picture before.

eh547.jpg

Guest santaiah178

is this Yoon EUn Hye?

never seen this picture before.

*quoted image*

Yup, that's our YEH Kev. That pic is a part of her Ceci Magazine photo spread for October 2008 edition. As a model she's a chameleon, some time I also can't recognize her at all. Here's the rest of her photoshoot :

http://yooneunhye.ne...ne-october-2008

Editorjinu/Choi Jin-Woo (YEH bestfriend & magazine editor?) has twitted about CK photoshoot

@editorjinu

Choi JinWoo

남녀 커플이 같은 의상을 나눠 입는 것.

참 보기 좋은 것 같아요. lockerz.com/s/153352969

Male and female couple outfits.

I think they looks great.10 hours ago via Echofon

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1350/x2923fb09.th.jpg

뉴욕에서의 힘든 촬영 이 두 배우들 덕분에 즐거웠습니다.

보기만해도 힘이 나더라구요.^^ lockerz.com/s/153353637

11 hours ago via Echofon

The difficult project in new york was enjoyable due to these two actors.

It gave me strength just watching them.^^

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/988/x2923fda5.th.jpg

한 브랜드의 의상으로 이렇게 멋진 장면을 연출하기 쉽지

않은데 역시 이 톱 배우들은 대단합니다. lockerz.com/s/153349246

11 hours ago via Echofon

It's not easy to produce such attractive scenes with outfits from just one brand..

but these top actors are really amazing.

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8524/x2923ec7e.th.jpg

http://yooneunhye.ne...03grace/page/65

But her twitt from ChungMinCho make me wonder, what happened to YEH that make him sent her that twitt ?

ChungMinCho 조정민

화가 날 때… 닫아야 할 첫째는 입술이고,

다스려야 할 첫째는 혀이고, 조심해야 할 첫째는 말입니다.

When you are angry, the fist thing you must shut is your lips..

the first thing you must control is your tongue, the the first thing you must be careful of is your words.16 hours ago

Guest MariYEH

But her twitt from ChungMinCho make me wonder, what happened to YEH that make him sent her that twitt ?

ChungMinCho 조정민

화가 날 때… 닫아야 할 첫째는 입술이고,

다스려야 할 첫째는 혀이고, 조심해야 할 첫째는 말입니다.

When you are angry, the fist thing you must shut is your lips..

the first thing you must control is your tongue, the the first thing you must be careful of is your words.16 hours ago

He didn't send it to her. He posted it on his twitter then YEH just retweeted his post,