Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest yamamah

@chichocs: thanks for the welcome and thank you very much for all the updates and photos regarding YEH's new projects, cf and other activities, really appreciate all your efforts :)

Guest santaiah178

OIC in dat case YEH will only get small amount n in historical film. Excuse me im 16 yrs old boy, i can tolerate watching YEh at lie to me but come on dis is historical man. Ihave to watch it Bcoz of YEH. well no matter how i will support YEH to d roots. LUV u YEH

2812tsarisaac, not all of what YEH does is all about money. For a big star (and already has a lot of money) like her money maybe not really important when considering a project, I think she's looking for a "big break" into bigger market (in this case China) when signing for this project/movie. It has already been known that YEH's planing to break into Chinese market for quite a while. So maybe it's a right time and good opportunity for her to actualize that plan.

If she want money she can just taking many CFs/ads since it need a shorter time to shoot but has big income. 

And I agree with slowfreak that 150 million in HKD (almost 20 million USD) is a big budget for an Asian film. John Woo's Red Cliff might be need a lot more budget (about $ 70-80 m USD) since he's targeting that movie for US/world audiences besides Asia.

BTW CYF isn't a sort of actor who pick up a project based on how big/small the project's budget is. Take a look at his latest projects:

Let The Bullets Fly (2010), cost production is $ 18 m USD

Confucius (2010), cost production is $ 2.8 m USD

Shanghai (2010), cost production is $ (HK) 3 m

Hi chichocs apa kabar ? Nggak ada matinya nih hehe...

Thanks a lot for your dedication to this thread. Keep up you good work :P

Guest yanira

I am new to this forum. I am super fan of  since I sawgoong I can not follow so I've also seen x-man etc etc, and I can not but admire as an artist and as a person and shows that a fighter is in addition to the loyalty I love to have the last drama LIEtO ME I'm in the madness playground for hwanhyes.

HE FOUND ON A LINK FOR VOTING IN THE FACEYOONEUNHYE.NET PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BEST DRAMAHWANHYE press http://www.facebook.com/koreabest?sk=wall I like the photo I LIE TO ME and vote ..biggrin.gif

here JinLi CF vids 1 minute...so cute.....

http://v.youku.com/v...k1ODcxMTQ0.html

@chichocs, wow many thanks for the link, this version of CF really cute and adorable YEH with Ethan..She so sweet with her hair tie up. Out for 2 days and so much update...

Guest zanessa

hello all its been a while life calls one has to answer but wow so much is going on Congrats to YEH in a that she has done the commercial very awsome the photoshoot wow! she looks so amazing and now the movie rumor with Chow Yun-Fat If it is true and all goes well shes be phenomenal shes ready for this we've seen her grow and he's a freaking legend luv him>>>>yeah!!! I'm super excited for her this is once in lifetime opportunity shes soooo ready for this.

Thanks to all working hard bringing these amazing updates sees ya!:)

Guest kevin_eunhye

long time no being here....

how r u guys doing???

thanks so much everyone for everything....

looks like YEH is in Japan right now...wonder what she is doing over there...

break before filming movie or for work or vacation hehe

Guest kevin_eunhye

@ss chichocs: miss u too hehe...

oh yeah, i just talked to CDBloom hyung...and he told me that, maybe YEH is in Japan for MBC concert this saturday...

cause YEH said on her twitter that she is in Japan and MBC will have a concert for their 50 years aniversary or something...then CDBloom hyung guessed she is there for that concert....but still nothing confirm, we dont know....

@ Kevin...wow..that's great news..thanks ;)

the latest post from director that actor who will act as CaoCao is heavyweight actor (its must be CYF IMO) n please understand that it still confidential...just wait till press conference...(when??).:blink: