Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

Harbin Newspaper : Reporter notes during the interview with YEH

(Interview session on 2011 China Amway Artistry event)

When YEH entered the room she said hello to the translator and asked her to sit down. The translator gave a friendly vibe and was different than the one I met before. She (the translator) was a bit nervous and careful with her word and almost slipped once. Fortunately YEH grabbed her immediately and said “be careful” to her. YEH voice is still the same with her Baby Vox days when I saw her on TV.

In fact, that night YEH look very modest. I mean, she didn’t wear any fancy dress, no heavy makeup. Her appearance was in the most natural way, just look a little bit tired. While waiting to begin the interview, she adjusted her sitting position, put a pillow on her knee. I didn’t expect to reveal to you that she has a bit of princess quality.

To be honest, with my many years of experience and exposure to Korean, and observation of Korean habit, I think they're always acting/posing when singing, act and speak in front of the camera. Acting/posing is not that important. It will be important when there is no camera, and we can see the other side of that person. When YEH called her translator to sit beside her it really showed that she's very attentive & polite to her. Although she has debuted for many years, but she did not acted like a big star.

From the beginning until the end YEH's answering all the reporters' questions. Although she didn't fully understand my extra question but she listened to it seriously and nodded.

She answered so many questions. It seemed there are so many thing she wanted to say. She’s smart and very calm. And only to my question, she suddenly laughed. In Korean way. She was very happy when she understood what the translator said. She asked me, didn’t you use the Artistry products ? But I did not record the part when she answered my questions. 

In the beginning of the interview she started to greet the media and after that she's adjusting her seat. I think she's intelligent even though it's just a small thing.

The media didn't want to disturb the quietude and started to take some pictures quitely.

I, who's standing close by, called out her name and took her picture. She's looking at me and smiled. And I smiled back.

PS : chichocs has asked me to translate this article from Bahasa (Indonesian language) into English. She translated it earlier from Chinese into Bahasa. So I try my best to translate (with my limited English) and edit it. Feel free to correct me if there is any mistranslation ^_^

Guest lovelyfan

@chichocs: you're welcome and thanks for the new pic too :)

YEH looks so pretty :wub:

hope to see more pics for Artistry

More pics from the interview

yoka.jpg

fe50cf5e4a2e39a4d46225ae.jpg

32389d9eaf302769d8f9fda2.jpg

922f8d94737de575b17ec5c2.jpg

c07bc86f590780426a60fbf1.jpg

yoka

Guest nonblonde

OMGawd! O_O She looks so GORGEOUS in the above pic!

I miss listening to her voice.. I can feel it, sad love song.. So much emotion in her voice..

Omo Omo wanna cry now

Guest santaiah178

Thanks chichocs for the Amway Artistry pics. YEH looks so gorgeous there and was very confident standing among her western counterpart like Sarah Jessica Parker and others. She might be not so fluent in English but it didn't hamper her to mingle with them :)

Despite their differences I found that YEH & SJP have some similarity such as :

- Both actresses are specializing in comedy or romcom

- They started their career at young age

- They both have interest on art. While YEH has talent on it (drawing & painting), SJP has described herself as an "art enthusiast"

- They also have interest in fashion. SJP has her own fashion line "Bitten", YEH has already proven herself as a talented designer

- They both have been an ambassador for UNICEF campaign

Hoping that YEH will have a marriage life like SJP someday ^_^ Parker has been married to fellow actor Matthew Broderick for 14 years. And their relationship still stay strong till now.

BTW, has she went back to Korea already ?

@Santaiah...yup..she returned to Korea on July 23th

News... http://www.newscj.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=89237

Yoon Eun Hye airport fashion, her favorite black items

Yoon Eun Hye Airport Fashion has become a hot topic

yehblack.jpg

baidu

here vid YEH made Kimbap at Japan fanmeeting :w00t:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1153343966

Guest kevin_eunhye

top 10 most popular Korean stars in China according to that magazine above

she is also the only female star in the list and she is top the list...hehe

1. Yoon Eun Hye

2. Kim Hyun Joon

3.Kang Ji Hwan

4. Ye Sung

5.Kim Jae Joong

6.Jung Yun Ho

7. Kim Hee Chul

8.Kim Ryu Wook

9.Park Yoo Chun

10. Kim Jung Hoon

cr: ss sammi

http://yooneunhye.ne...ine#post-11948 

Guest kevin_eunhye

this is the song "ANYTHING" by JUST in LTM that we r looking for..

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjg4NDA4MTM2.html

link youtube:

yeh.cn

Guest 50julieng
hugs.gifThanks Lovelyfan...we have been spoiled by so many YEH pictures lately...Something about YEH, she looks good with all the actors...will be nice if she can acts with ER in the future..

Guest gerelynf

This's what chichocs's talking about (just the English part, just in case some people were lazy to click on it).

It's a long writing but it's worth it for some new or long time YEH's fans (who didn't read it yet) and want to know more about her, and why she become the person she is now.

(I've read it before when I just become YEH's fans and searched anything about her several years ago)

Hello,

I am a person who has observed of yoon eun hye for 7 years.

I write because I want to clear some misconceptions about Yoon Eun Hye.

First, before you read this

if you don’t like eun hye whatever she does, and just hate her I ask sincerely for you not to read on

because I’m writing for the people that like eun hye, if even only a little, and for them to think of what eun hye went through.

Currently the Princess Hours filming location is pretty fixed.

Sundays at school, other days at the oh-san set.

There are lots of fans descriptions that pop up here and there. Descriptions after they saw eun hye.

And what all the descriptions have in common are eun hye, unlike Ji Hoon and Jong Hoon has her had lowered down

and just passes the fans. I can see many of these fan descriptions.

Fans afterwards say eunhye has no manners, why does she act like this when she’s basically a new face.

Yes, eun hye as an actor is new.

Because she’s new, she should take better care of her fans, everybody knows this, but

before eunhye is a new face, she has already been in the entertainment industry for 7 years.

In eun hye’s case, as soon as she debuted in 1999, she suffered from anti (basically haters).

(BabyVox didn’t have any anti/haters in 1st & 2nd album, but had anti/haters & from their 3rd album. Eun hye became part of BabyVox from the 3rd album.)

Whether eun hye wanted it or not, she suffered a lot from the hands of antis/haters.

In the beginning, when eun hye first debuted, she always smiled and if anyone beside her told her

she’s pretty, and asked for an autograph, or asked for a photo, she never refused and always smiled while she did as requested.

But after the antis/haters appeared,

she would smile and walk by and she would be subject to people throwing eggs, throwing food at her

and she found this very difficult.

Especially there were people who said they were fans and came close to eun hye, then began swearing at eun hye right in front of her.

She grew up like this from Year 9[this would make her about 14?15?] and so she developed a bad habit of walking with her head lowered and not making eye contatct whenever she passed people.

No matter how much you tell her "I am your fan, I think you’re really pretty" her first reaction is fear.

Remember the time when a "fan" came up to her then swore at her then shot her in the eye with ink?

During the 4th album eun hye had an eye patch for some time.

She grew up in the hands of anti/haters and because of this, whenever she sees people, Yoon Eun Hye’s first reaction is fear.

"I’m hard to become a close friend, but once I am close, I give all of me."

This is what eun hye during one tv program.

From a young age, she was kicked (metaphorically) and kicked by people, and because of this, she first sets a boundary.

That’s why even though she filmed with Ji Hoon for 7 months she didn’t become friends with him

and only in the recent 2-3 weeks have become close and joke around with each other.

(Yoon Eun Hye said this during m.net tv broadcast.)

Because of all the bad things she suffered she developed certain habits, like if she sees a group of people

she becomes afraid, lowers her head, avoids eye contact and leaves.

But, have you seen how eun hye treats her fans?

eun hye takes very good care of her fans.

Even in a large crowd, she always recognises her fan’s voice calling eun hye unni

and she turns her head. Then, at last she feels safe, and she smiles.

And she motions with her hands for them to come over. She talks about this and that,

and if a fan of hers is hurt or sick, she worries about them,

and if fans say they haven’t eaten, she shares her food.

The few people who have seen it would have felt it

If you’ve seen eun hye’s fans during the gae-won set or the oh-san set, have a think about it.

She called her fans to the front of her van, lowered the van window and talked with them.

And when she heard they didn’t have a meal, she got out bread, drinks, and basically gave all her food in her vehicle and told them fill their stomachs with it.

But us eun hye fans did not have an easy time approaching eun hye.

Eun hye set a boundary against us Eun Hye fans as well.

Although we approach her claiming to be eun hye fans, there’s a thought in the back of eun hye’s mind thinking these people are anti/haters pretending to be her fans

so she often lowered her head, avoided, and just said thank you.

But eun hye fans really put a lot of effort.

Although in the beginning eun hye averted her fans, we all knew her reasons and we understood why she behaved that way

and so we really treated her kindly, kept treating her kindly, and kept telling her

"I am not an anti/hater. I genuinely like you as a fan" and we gradually made her recognise that we are actually genuinely her fans.

And so 1 year, 2 years pass.... and we remain a long time fan of eun hye.

Yes, Eun Hye as an actor is a rookie.

And new people who became fans after seeing her act and like her are precious as well

But the fans who didn’t ignore her during her difficult times, and even when she herself tried to avoid the fans still came up to her and encouraged her and consoled her, it can’t be helped these fans will be more precious to her.

When it’s difficult, when she wants to give up, when she no longer wants to go on, she cries by herself

but then she thinks about her fans that with have suffered with her, smiled with her, and this gives her strength to work again.

A person is who is with you during the difficult times in life is more precious than a person who is with you during the good times in life.

It’s no different with eun hye.

I hope you understand eun hye’s mentality.

The scars she received at a young age still remain with her.

Note :

If I'm not wrong. This had been written during Goong days when YEH was still a newbie, so it's an old letter.

YEH has been through a lot during her Baby Vox days in the hand of antis. So if I read news about some idol who's crying because of the hardship they've to endure I just think that it's nothing compare to what YEH has been through all along her career.

This is one of many reasons why I love her and become her fans ^_^

Thanks chichocs for bringing up this letter ;)

as for me,,, there is no bad actors or actress,, 

no matter what that celebrity do, i will always remain her fan and defend her/him to those who criticise them...

i am a big fan of  YEH, i am from philippines,, i really like all korean celebrity and i know they are all good person..

to those who crititize their idol and claim to be their fan,,,please put your mouth shut and live a peace life, so that no one would also dislike you....

YEH n her manager make compare about their brain structure hahaha...so funny...here YEH's brain structure (hangeul-Korean)

676a7df7gw1djkbes3t5sj.jpg

676a7df7gw1djk9xkgvhgj.jpg

translation...sorry for my limited English...to everyone from faraway who support,love n cherish me...I feel very happy n grateful....It's been long time not visit here(China) n leave good memory...China Friends..I love you all...Next time I will let you all see my best appearance  ;)

weibo