Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest zanessa

thanx smr05

i wish i could vote

well my colab would be with"One Man"

LMK is sounding pretty good these days

cant wait to see what YEH has in store for us............

Guest lualm

and i agree with you Lualm, i also want her in a musical project, that is why i got excited about Adante Allegro but that was just a rumor project. I just hope that with her musical backgroud she can be featured in one musical drama or movie. a musical play will not hurt either.

that's what i've been wishing too. though eune has said before that she isn't very confident about her singing skills, still her babyvox experience would be put into good use once she chooses to do musical. this genre would veer her away from the stereotypes and give her a new dimension where her talents can be utilized to the hilt. really a waste of talent if she doesn't go back to her roots.

daumyeh

cstest0002.jpg

cstest0003.jpg

waves to pongpong and ella mei mei!

gosh, _shin_, alex and hyoonjung, great minds think alike? hahahahhahaha!

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

thanks for the linkie ella sis, hmm seems its nothing but an un-clickable picture lols :sweatingbullets:

A Chinese Portal Site is currently under going a Poll on "Baeksang's Best Star on the Red Carpet"

Of the female best dressers, YEH is currently leading the poll with 3,240,000 votes our of a total 5,640,000.

Second is Moon Geun Young, followed closely by Moon Chae Won.

So once again i shout.. *YEH FTW!!*

Later YEHwarriors!! :D

yea unnie..the CP USA site is unclickable for me too..

aahh..about the poll...i saw it the day after baeksang...and i've voted!

i want to post it here but not sure whether is it allow for me to do so...

so at the end..i didn't post it here..

actually..the poll...not really accurate cause we can vote for X times...

but anyway..

YEH FTW~

anyway, that picture of her with the pink shirt and white skirt while shes jumping sorta..... its so pretty! XD

does anybody know wher eits from?

mishy sis..maybe that 1 for BH?

not really sure...but i just feel that...the style quite similar to BH spring collections...

*waves* lualm jiejie...pokepoke pong unnie :P

thanks for the goodies :lol:

hie viola501...cati...hoppe

*waves* to other YEHwarriors and campers~

Guest cati_21

babyvox reunion!..... that would be awesome!.....its toooo cute to see these full grown ladies dancing to their old songs.... giving it a sexier version.... hmmm very promising!......

smr dear..... i'll just be an echo to your shout out... YEH FTW indeed!...... i just hope no active robots in that poll! hehehehe......

....getting envious of your giftboxes..... hehehe..... still anticipating for the OFFICIAL confirmation....... waaaaah..... i really missed YEH.......

hi ellayeh sis! *hugs.....

YEH FIGHTING!

YEH Japan First Fan Meeting [birthday] dvd (pre order)

7912_s.jpg

Price USD 39.90 (postage excluded)

Release date: March 20 (now's 21st Mar :sweatingbullets: )

Duration : 90mins

Audio: Korean voice

Subtitles: Japanese

order link:

http://shop.innolife.com/shop/list.php?ac_...&ai_id=7912

尹恩惠"JAPAN FIRST FAN MEETING『BIRTHDAY』(予約)

成交价格 US$39.90 (邮资另外)

“宫”和“咖啡王子第一号”的演员在日本也广受欢迎。在日本是她第一次单独录发行DVD

■发行日期2009年3月20日

◆最新的独家视频采访奖

◆韩国原声

◆日文字幕

◆ 90分钟

Q. If YEH agreed to feature in a song for a popular K-pop artist or group, which artist or group would you like for her to collaborate with?

and which genre of music would you prefer for YEH?

I know this is little bit unusual, but I like YEH to collaborate with Ilac (some of you might never heard his name before) for ballad. His song "I want you" (duet with Kim Dong Hee) is so catchy. The first time I heard this song I thought that it will fit YEH voice (Kim Dong Hee has similar voice with YEH) perfectly. As for a beat song I like her to sing with Bigbang B)

Talking about Baby Vox reunion, I also hope that they (ex member BBV including YEH) are considering this move. I love to see they perform again although for just two hours... :D

Anyway, does anybody know what is the name of YEH's pet/dog ? he/she is so cute...

Guest Fresh02

If you're to win a lucky draw and you have to choose for the grand prize what would you choose...

a. free gift box (it's limited stock and it's one of the best YEHgoodies you MUST have)

b. YEH's photobook (you simply can't resist to have one)

c. a big portrait of YEH ( so you can have it hanged on the wall)

d. a meeting face to face with Eunhye for.... 30mins! (wow! it's gonna be one of the precious moments of your life!)

Lol, I don't think that's much of a choice. D for sure! This was a distinct possibility for me when she was in NYC last time. Believe it or not, her Neri video message at the time actually contained enough information to locate her (well, if you're resourceful enough ;) ). But I decided not to be a crazy stalker. I'm a young guy but I still think I'm a little old/shy to be a fanatic.

anyway, that picture of her with the pink shirt and white skirt while shes jumping sorta..... its so pretty! XD

does anybody know wher eits from?

I agree, she's looking very pretty in the picture, as always. I believe this is for Basic House, but I don't think this one is published on their website.

Q. If YEH agreed to feature in a song for a popular K-pop artist or group, which artist or group would you like for her to collaborate with?

smr dongseng! If I had to pick a singer, I'd definitely go with KJK. Boom, instant chart-topper. Their voices match up well actually, they both have soft singing voices.

Also, I just got my gift box! Pictures and descriptions of the contents have already been posted so I'll just leave it at that (plus Neri said not to post pics of the gift box stuff, btw). My favorite parts are definitely the photo book (Magical Mystery Tour) and the magnets. Basically, the stuff with pictures. Plus this very nice bonus:

<pic removed>

I'm actually kind of peeved about the delivery company because the package took a lot of abuse on its way here. The package was ripped open on two corners and half of it was WET, like someone dropped it in a puddle or something. I'm SO glad it was packaged really well. The gift box itself is fine so I'm happy. There was an extra layer of plastic bubble wrap that kept most of the water out and the extra pink cover around the gift box absorbed the small amount of water that got in. I would have been SO PISSED if the gift box had physical damage or water staining.

Fresh02 bro, glad to hear that u receiving the gift box undamage! I'm still waiting for mine, hope it is in good shape too :unsure:

I don't much about K-pop singer, practically I only know KJK (get known of the one man also because of YEH ;p) so I'll choose YEH-KJK duet, and ofcourse it has to be ballad! Sure it will top the k-pop hits for some period~ teehee ~~

Guest facing

Answer: I would to see YEH featuring with Lee Hyori. The Genre of music might be hip hop R&B and of course I will prefer that they are both dancing. I can't imagine how much sexy both of them will be!!

Guest hanimansi

Also, I just got my gift box! Pictures and descriptions of the contents have already been posted so I'll just leave it at that (plus Neri said not to post pics of the gift box stuff, btw). My favorite parts are definitely the photo book (Magical Mystery Tour) and the magnets. Basically, the stuff with pictures. Plus this very nice bonus:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4769/0320...47.th.png

Gosh fresh02

I so envy you!

Eune's germs must be all over that autographed picture LOL! :lol:

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

well well~

tomorrow is our dear eune pics spams day~

so sad that i have work....but im sure that there will be lotsa eune pics flowing around when im back from work! :D

Anyway, does anybody know what is the name of YEH's pet/dog ? he/she is so cute...

hie lonetwilight~

if im not mistaken,eune's pet dog is kkomaeng...

feel free to correct me if im wrong :rolleyes:

Answer: I would to see YEH featuring with Lee Hyori. The Genre of music might be hip hop R&B and of course I will prefer that they are both dancing. I can't imagine how much sexy both of them will be!!

aaaiiish

speaking of hyori...

two sexy queen~

im just thinking of guys...never think of girls :ph34r:

Gosh fresh02

I so envy you!

Eune's germs must be all over that autographed picture LOL! :lol:

:lol::lol:

hani sis...

i choked on my biscuit when i read this..

'eune's germs' :w00t:

i want that!

:sweatingbullets:

gratz Fresh02 on receiving the gift box WITHOUT damage and ofcourse the bonus eune's signed photo!

--edit--

is it camera are not allowed for the signing event??

i read somewhere stated that all the pics for the event will be show at homepage?

Guest lualm

YEH Japan First Fan Meeting [birthday] dvd (pre order)

http://shop.innolife.com/img/item/7912_s.jpg

Price USD 39.90 (postage excluded)

Release date: March 20 (now's 21st Mar :sweatingbullets: )

Duration : 90mins

Audio: Korean voice

Subtitles: Japanese

order link:

http://shop.innolife.com/shop/list.php?ac_...&ai_id=7912

thanks webby for the info! too bad no Eng subs? heard the interview is very interesting. will try my best to find the transcript! ;)

waves to ella mei mei! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

윤은혜, 김종국 공연장 깜짝 방문

윤은혜가 'X맨' 시절부터 인연을 맺은 김종국의 5년 만에 콘서트에 깜짝 방문했다.

21일 오후 7시 서울 이화여자대학교 강당에서 열린 김종국의 단독 콘서트에 윤은혜가 찾아 공연을 만끽했다.

이날 공연은 김종국이 전역 이후 처음으로 실시한 단독 콘서트. 김종국은 솔로 시절 노래와 마이키와 '터보' 시절 히트곡을 열창, 3000여 팬들을 열광 시켰다.

윤은혜는 이날 공연에 매니저들과 참석해 김종국 팬으로써 공연을 세 시간여 동안 즐겼다.

윤은혜와 김종국은 SBS 'X맨'에 출연하면서 러브라인을 형성, 한 때 열애설이 돌만큼 다정한 사이로 잘 알려져 있다. 이날 윤은혜가 출연한 김종국의 뮤직비디오가 상영되기도 했다.

윤은혜는 공연이 끝난 뒤 김종국과 만나 즐겁게 관람했다며 인사를 전하고 매니저들과 함께 떠났다.

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

---

^YEH went to KJK's concert? :w00t:

Guest hanimansi

LOL ellayeh sis :lol:

Be careful with that biscuit! Hahahaha

Kkomaeng kinda looks like my dog

Mine is the bigger version of Kkomaeng though LOL!

kkomaeng-1.png

I believe Kkomaeng is a maltese, how cute :)

Part of the reason why I love YEH..

She's a dog lover! :D :D

^YEH went to KJK's concert? :w00t:

Ooooohhh.. When was this?

Guest zanessa

I would have been SO PISSED if the gift box had physical damage or water staining.

your hilarious but

I know i would have been peeved too

congrats to you I'm still gathering to purchase it

now

i think i'll buy the insurance

Guest MariYEH

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1117&ext=na

2009032114354611171.jpg

Its in response to the so-called "replacement casting" success stories which was broadcasted by Section TV, and how those who were "not the first choice" have become top stars.

Out of the top 20, Yoon Eun Hye and her role in "Coffee Prince" ranked in at 4th place.

This particular article is talking about how that that's not the case, and that those stars are not "replacement" stars.

The word has been incorrectly used by the media, and those using the word has absolutely no proof whatsoever, and without those stars, those dramas would not have succeeded at all.

Those in the film and drama industry would like it if that word not be used to describe the important casting process involved in selecting a star and shaping that story around that star who is ultimately the reason behind the success of a drama.

Guest zanessa

Out of the top 20, Yoon Eun Hye and her role in "Coffee Prince" ranked in at 4th place.

Those in the film and drama industry would like it if that word not be used to describe the important casting process involved in selecting a star and shaping that story around that star who is ultimately the reason behind the success of a drama.

thanx 윤은혜 for sharing

and i think the clarification is amazing

these stars rocked their characters

i love that YEH stands out soooooo beautifully

4th thats huge for her let alone her being one of the youngest

with this Super Talent of hers

i remember reading YEH stating that it took time

for her to let go of "Go Eun Chan" u know u get so into the character

Gy said the same thing

well I'm a big CP fan the cast was soooo super amazing thanx again

Guest cati_21

LOL ellayeh sis :lol:

Be careful with that biscuit! Hahahaha

Kkomaeng kinda looks like my dog

Mine is the bigger version of Kkomaeng though LOL!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l196/han.../kkomaeng-1.png

I believe Kkomaeng is a maltese, how cute :)

Part of the reason why I love YEH..

She's a dog lover! :D :D

Ooooohhh.. When was this?

yes she did! just read from KJK's thread....

she watched the 3 hour concert with her manager......

some of KJK fans from Thailand who flew to Korea to watch the concert also shared they saw YEH.....

they are soo lucky...

i hope there are pictures.....

YEH FIGHTING!

VVV thanks o-cha dear for sharing!

Guest o-cha

Translation of YEH attending KJK's concert. It's nice to see her supporting KJK.

윤은혜, 김종국 공연장 깜짝 방문

Yoon Eun Hye Sudden Visit to Kim Jong Kook's Concert

2009032122094042421_1.jpg

윤은혜가 'X맨' 시절부터 인연을 맺은 김종국의 5년 만에 콘서트에 깜짝 방문했다.

Yoon Eun Hye, who formed relationship with Kim Jong Kook since X-man, visited Kim Jong Kook's concert in 5 years

21일 오후 7시 서울 이화여자대학교 강당에서 열린 김종국의 단독 콘서트에 윤은혜가 찾아 공연을 만끽했다.

Yoon Eun Hye went to and enjpyed Kim Jong Kook's solo concert on the 21st at 7 PM at Ewha Women's University

이날 공연은 김종국이 전역 이후 처음으로 실시한 단독 콘서트. 김종국은 솔로 시절 노래와 마이키와 '터보' 시절 히트곡을 열창, 3000여 팬들을 열광 시켰다.

On that day Kim Jong Kook executed the whole performance from the start. Kim Jong Kook sang songs from his solo period as well as hit songs from Turbo period along with Mikey which excited the 3000 fans attending.

윤은혜는 이날 공연에 매니저들과 참석해 김종국 팬으로써 공연을 세 시간여 동안 즐겼다.

On that day Yoon Eun Hye along with her managers attended the performance with Kim Jong Kook's fans and spent about 3 hours enjoying the concert.

윤은혜와 김종국은 SBS 'X맨'에 출연하면서 러브라인을 형성, 한 때 열애설이 돌만큼 다정한 사이로 잘 알려져 있다. 이날 윤은혜가 출연한 김종국의 뮤직비디오가 상영되기도 했다.

Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook formed a love line in SBS 'X-man'. At one time there are public love opinion and their tenderhearted relationship is well known. On that day there is also a screening of Yoon Eun Hye's performance in Kim Jong Kook's music video.

윤은혜는 공연이 끝난 뒤 김종국과 만나 즐겁게 관람했다며 인사를 전하고 매니저들과 함께 떠났다.

After the end of the concert Yoon Eun Hye met with Kim Jong Kook. After enjoying the performance she went to say her greetings to Kim Jong Kook along with her managers.