After School Nightmare

Guest Autumn1430263885

Guest 0908

Oh dang.

I remember reading this manga like last year or so I think.

I abandoned it, gahh need to start reading it again.

The story did confuse me at first.

But I love confusion. What?

Guest fallingfire

omg, this place has a thread for ALL of my fav mangas!! <333 eiii!

After School Nightmare is DEFINITELY a recommended read!! It's fresh, and original (oh gosh, yes it is!), beautiful, touching, confusing, a page turner, and and and... it's just truly amazing.

I was reading (attempting too... I don't get japanese... so looking at the pictures ^^) and when you look back, there are really a lot of things hidden and delicately woven into the story. You really have to look back and go 'huh... i never thought of that as being anything significant'. like the moon that Soh (Suoh?) always sees, that actually symbolizes the birth canal (eh, sounds weird) or their... possible future mother since this entire 10 volume manga is actually an allegory to another world. and for touchy people, it IS psychological... i dunno if you'll cry but it's just one of those mangas where you'll finish it and sigh. <3

TRY IT OUT! YOU'LL LIKE IT! :D

-sUnny

Archived