[Drama 2009] Swallow The Sun 태양을 삼켜라

Guest yeohweping

i just want to know who killed the guard turned prisoner and the detective/father figure of jung woo. the dvd copy i had had very bad subs towards the end. but i enjoyed the drama series, very exciting, it was jumping from jeju to las vegas then to south africa then back to korea. the series is very reminiscent of 'all in', but it had more depth.the cirque du soleil scenes were breathtaking!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to know who killed the guard turned prisoner and the detective/father figure of jung woo. the dvd copy i had had very bad subs towards the end. but i enjoyed the drama series, very exciting, it was jumping from jeju to las vegas then to south africa then back to korea. the series is very reminiscent of 'all in', but it had more depth.the cirque du soleil scenes were breathtaking!

I think it's Jang Min Ho (Director of the Dae Jung group).

When he was asked by his fellow prisoner friend/enemy - forgot his name..Yoo Sang Woo?? about that guard's death...you can see his evil face is saying yes..but without the words. So, I'm very sure it's him who ordered the murder.

I don't remember much the story of All In...but this plot is similar to TODAW. But in Todaw, Junki was a spy, he hid his identity in order to bring down the drug leader (who is also the killer of his mom), left the girl he loved..left his best friend, lived on his own trying to get a revenge....and also lost a "father" and not able to do anything about it..

You can always see his sad eyes..trying to hide all the feelings inside.....

Can't wait to watch the next episodes!! ^ ^

I also have dvd with awful subs, so I'm waiting for the Haru2 subs

I am on episode 20 and SY is really bugging me! Let JW do his work and carry out his plan!

To be honest this drama is not as great as I have anticipated but because of JiSung and Sung Yuri I kept watching and I started like to like Jung Woo character. The man who plays his father is a great actor though.

As of now Lee Su Hyun is bugging the crap out of me!

swallowthesunfinal.jpg

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Swallow the Sun

Episode 17 *ENTAL*

Main Translator: jenniferoc

Lyrics & Spot Translator: songbird

Timers: benchmarkjoe, starstruck

Editor/QC: Bayard

Final QC: leesja

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

Episode 18 *ENTAL*

Main Translator: songbird

Timer: opus78

Timing QC: mclvene

Editor/QC: KumoYami

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for this drama @ haru2subs.com*

swallowthesunfinal.jpg

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Swallow the Sun

Episode 19 *ENTAL*

Main Translator: nutternut

Lyrics and Spot Translator: songbird

Timer: benchmarkjoe

Episode 20 *ENTAL*

Main Translator: g!de0n

Lyrics & Spot Translator: songbird

Timer: starstruck

Editor/QC: KumoYami

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for this drama @ haru2subs.com*

Thanks HaruHaru for the subs. I'm getting hooked to this drama.

Does anyone know where I can get the lyrics of the theme songs, Fate, The Voice?

I know I can get them from the subs, but I'm a bit confused of which lyrics is for which song.

The soundstracks are just amazing!

Thanks in advance.

I shouldn't have started watching thiss....!!!!!

Why...?

Because, I'm so hooked up with this drama..and can't wait for the subtitles to come out... :D

First of all, thank you so much Haru2 sub.. i always like your subs....i enjoy korean drama more bcs of having friends like you :)

Even, only half way...I can say 1 thing about this drama, Jisung never disappoints me ;)

Watching this, bring back my sweet memory of Jumong and H.I.T

Both of these drama have the best casts ever, and making this drama also as one of the best.

Talking about memory of Jumong, how I love Jun Kwang Ryul (king Geum-Wa in JM).

He looks great in modern drama and is just perfect for this villain role.

This is probably Ji Sung's best performance so far. I just finished eps 18 and am craving for more.

Thank you Haru2!!!!

Can't wait to watch them tonight after the kids are all asleep :D

Dramamia - are you looking for a lyric in Korean character or in romanised hangul?

I found the Voice with lyric in youtube, but not sure if this is what you're looking for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PjB-A8gQPQ

I haven't seen any for the Fate

If anyone has it..please let us know :rolleyes:

I've been obsessed with the Ost since started watching this....especially love the Voice&Fate by Trax+Air...

here are the boys behind the songs...sorry if repost.....just wanted to share my current obsession :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_xhk7uibY8

• 2 weeks later...

swallowthesunfinal.jpg

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Swallow the Sun

Episode 21 *ENTAL*

Main Translator: g!de0n

Lyrics and Spot Translator: songbird

Timer: cute girl

Editor/QC: leesja

swallowthesunfinal.jpg

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Swallow the Sun

Episode 22 *ENTAL*

Main Translator: songbird

Timer: benchmarkjoe

Archived