[Drama 2009] Swallow The Sun 태양을 삼켜라

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fallin_st4rz

was goin to wait for the subs but just so tempted after seeing Yuri's pics so i watched epis 3 :lol:

love the playful side of her character, at the start seeing the poster n her character's description i thot her character was gona be a serious one but turned out she has the funnie cute side too im so glad to watch her cutness again(after HGD) ;)

JS looks quite dif here maybe cos of the long hair but still handsome regardless,as for LW :rolleyes: those kissing scenes are so intense!

Looking forward to nxt comin episodes....

Guest iluvjin

Wow they achieved pretty high ratings in such a short time!! I think that second and third episodes were kinda slow for me but i think it's just heading towards a more complicated plot. JS looked do cool fighting! I love that he cut his hair now we can see his face clearer. I thought that YR was going to be kinda of a mean girl but she's playful and out going, love that side of her. So i'm guessing that it's LW's father that took the house from her. LW so far to me is just a playboy i'm still waiting to see if he's really going to change for YR to like him. I can't wait for that hug between JS and YR!

thanks eling for sharing all those pictures of YR and JS! The drama is getting better!!

Guest sakura_dubai

omg~~~~~~~~ sung yuriiiiiiiiiiiiii ... Ji Sung and leeeeeee waaaaaaaaan !!

this is a must-to-watch draaaaaamaaaaaaaa <3 <3 <3

i downloaded episode 1 and now I will download the rest and watch it today..

i hope it's great..

i've seen that they are promoting for South Africa hahah~ well it's still a good place xD

i hope my friend there got the chance to see them ^_^ i wish i could go there to meet them alllllll XD

i cant say anything yet.. cause i didn't watch it.. but i'm so excited since sung yuri, ju sung and lee wan are in one drama.. i should never miss it :D

Guest pinochio

i just saw the first 2 ep and i just love it

the plot, the actors,the beautiful places where they filmed

i really hope that the screenwriters will make an intersting plot, i wanna see them w/ very very high ratings but i'm kinda afraid (dunno why)

i can't wait for the subs, btw THANKS HARU HARU for taking this project

i always knew ji sung was a good actor, especially after wathing him in New Heart but damn...........he can act

i mean he had so many close up scenes where they showed only his eyes and i was very very impressed

and he looks so hot

i don't know why he was hiding that body and that face, he's sooooo fineeee

I wonder what happened to Ji Sung's mother and father. I mean, the last time we heard of them was when we see him being shipped off somewhere and she giving birth. We don't know if they're dead of alive.

I sort of have a feeling that perhaps the gangster father is also Ji Sung's dad. just a feeling though

Guest lucky_moon

OMG, I finished Ep1, it's really great, thought still on the first Ep only introduction for JS parents & also the OST is ROCK, they plays 2 songs on Ep1 first when JS parents where together & the second when his father was shipped.. :)

Guest WitchGoddess

the episodes move by so fast. I thought by the character descriptions that it was going to take at least six episodes to reach out of the Africa stage/prison time. but by the previews it might happen next episode.

Guest sakura_dubai

OMG, I finished Ep1, it's really great, thought still on the first Ep only introduction for JS parents & also the OST is ROCK, they plays 2 songs on Ep1 first when JS parents where together & the second when his father was shipped.. :)

i just downloaded all the three episodes.. thanks to you..

that makes me really want to watch the episode nowwwwwww XD

BTW.. isn't that lee wan??????????

why his name isn't written anywhere in the first page?? T_T

Guest happipplrock

ive seen all 3 of the eps and so far im confused. i understand the ji sung and yuri love thing. but the rest im clueless.

im gonna still continue watching thou xD

JS looked cool fighting!

B)B)

btw THANKS HARU HARU for taking this project

yes!! thank you Haru Haru subbing team :blush:

I sort of have a feeling that perhaps the gangster father is also Ji Sung's dad. just a feeling though

yeah!! :excl: remember when JW was getting beaten?? the camera zooms in slowly towards Pres. Jang :excl:

also the background music tells a lot in that scene...

though we could be wrong on our feelings :rolleyes:

but let's see how this journey will go...

the episodes move by so fast. I thought by the character descriptions that it was going to take at least six episodes to reach out of the Africa stage/prison time.

i like it...we don't really need more info about the past except maybe about JW parents which were shown to us...

JW and SH childhood moments will be shown probably via flashbacks as the episodes roll along...

ep03 screencaps..

*Credits: naver*

ep03 gifs..

*Credits: SBS*

thank you eling for the many caps and gifs :blush:

Guest sakura_dubai

I saw the first two episodes and about to watch the third one..

the filming is niiice.. very attractive and complicated.. you can't till the relation of each person yet.. so many people involved in this whole thing..

The part i liked the most is: when ji sung turned from a kid to an adult when he was diving.. IT'S AMAZING !!

I somehow understood the rest.. but kinda confused.. cause it goes back and forth from past to present to future .. so it's kinda hard to keep things straight..

but i love it.. it's sooooooooo new.. and i'm sure it's going to be as great.. the more complicated is it the more i get attracted to watch it all..

I will be waiting for haruharu sub cause it will help me to figure it out more..

I got a question though:~ what's Sung Yuri's story here? I saw her in Las Vegas and i guess that's the future? then I saw her in that home town and i guess it's the present... but who are her family and what's her story.. i didn't get that part yet.. it's kinda confused me to see her everywhere..

i found out from the first page that she has no one to rely on as her parents and grandfather died and she is alone in this world.. so she has been working in many fields as she is very ambitious.

This is really interesting xD

Guest lucky_moon

Finished watching the second Ep, so the one who used to love JW's mother Gi San & now he's a police officer, does he know about JW real identity cuz on Ep1 he saw JW grandmother leaving him infront of the orphanage I think?

and also still not trace for JW parents, are they gonna appear on the upcoming Eps? :huh:

But unfortunatelly Sung Yuri appearance time on Ep2 wasn't more than a minute when she was looking at mansion who used to be her house,

they still didn't reveal about her childhood memories with JS, can't wait for Wed-Thu Eps :)

Guest Jill4675

It's a small point, but when the grandmother abandoned the baby, the camera panned up to a tower with a cross on it. I'm almost certain that the baby was left at a church, not just randomly by the side of a road. I guess we'll eventually find out, but if it was an orphanage, it must have been run by nuns. The cross was unmistakable.

Looking forward to this week's episodes! :)

sunglasses2.gif

Archived