Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mashimaro_is_luff

Vietnamese... their eyes look half east-asian, half indian... their features are more prominent compare to their neighbors CHina, KOrea and Japan. (no offense bcuz my cousinS are Vietnamese and they have beautiful deep, big eye and yes, with double eyelid, almost like the western eyes, but more asian-like ) and I saw tons of Vietnamese people with double eyelid when i went to VN to visit

im full chinese and i have doulbe eyelid, everyone in my family and my relative does too, and yes they're full chinese as well

well my friend is completely Caucasian and she has single eyelids

we were talking about are ethnic backgrounds one day and she said

she was half british half scottish and we were all gaping at her because we

thought she had some asian in her xD but nope completely not. Completely

wierd because you don't see that often.

Guest shubr0om

flip. double eyelider right here. with huge natural eye bags. i'm everything that a japanese, chinese, korean might not have.

Guest trishaa01

I think all nationalities have double eyelidders and single eyelidders.

my friend (he's irish/english) has smaller eyelids than i do (i'm mostly chinese).

so i don't think you can generalize people according to race.

Guest xxxmiyabixxx

I think the majority of the Vietnamese population have double-eyelids along with big eyes. Atleast...comparing it to other Asian countries.

Guest safelittlethoughts

Filipinos do, if people count them as "Asians" -- but I still do. ^___^

From my personal experience, seems like a majority of Lao, Thai, Cambodian, and Vietnamese do too. Just a majority though.

Guest 0nekhmer

i do I'm cambodian,viet and i think almost all asians have it? at least when they squint

but mine is the noticeable ones and i dont see why you'd envy people who have it >< i wish i didn't makes my eye bags look worse sometimes! <_<

Guest hello deary

I actually didn't know about the double/single eyelid fascination until I hit high school. I never noticed it because pretty much all the Chinese kids I know around here have double eyelids.

Guest disfunktional.

Filipinos and maybe Thai too (:

I'm Viet and i have double it's pretty small compared to my other viet friends but yea i have them lol. Although i only have 3/4 double eyelid on my right eye the first 1/4 starts out single...random.

I don't think it really matters, as long as you're pretty then you look good, no? It's good for eye shadow though xD

edits. i see so many posts where people goes " Filipinos if you consider us 'Asians' " LOL. wth? You're part of the continent so of course you are. So are Indians, or Arabs, or the part of Russia that's in China.

Uhh... Filipinos, Thai and Viet. I'm not saying ALL of them have double eyelids, because there are always japanese./Kor/Chi there. :) Esp. Philippines, they have a pretty mixed gene pool.

Guest DuyOfCydonia

Of the East Asians, I have to say it's less prominent in Vietnamese. I mean, a ton of Vietnamese people have French ancestry therefore more noticeable double eye lids. I know one Viet person with an epicanthic fold and they're half Chinese.

Archived