[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

Guest lucky_moon
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoa! i'm so BEHIND the story!

i'm like a ALIEN where i can't understand what you guys are SAYING!! LOL!

a LAWSUIT? well, that's part of a DOCTOR'S LIFE!

Actually everytime that i start a new drama i will be totally addicted to it :lol:

I think hospital now are very clever, once they want to do a prosedure, patient or the family have to sign a agreement that every wrongdoing in the operation room will not be beared by the hospital. So, nowdays lawsuit are hard to win.

looks like what we have been speculating is coming to reality. HY would be stuck in the middle... it's sad how you're in an environment where the people around dont like you.. i hope she stays strong. cant wait to watch it for myself!

Yeah, and i think she brought this problem to herself. I dun understand if she reveal the wrongdoing of the ER doctor why she want to reveal her name and face in the magazine? That's why i dun really pity her wrongdoing coz she purposely bring this problem to herself. Or maybe she doesn't know it? Sorry no translation so i might be wrong with my interpretation. But she totally used JS and asked him about the incident. And another thing i dun understand is why JS just stand back when he was watching the ER doctor doing all the resueing? Izzit something that a surgen intern cannot help in kind of situation.

The total highlight in episode 7 is when KS arguing with HY..I love that scene so much :)

Dec. 10, 2008 Rating

TNS:

Kingdom of the Wind = 17.5%(Nationwide) 17.4%(Seoul)

General Hospital 2 = 14.7%(Nationwide) 15.7%(Seoul)

Star's Lover = 9.5%(Nationwide) 9.8%(Seoul)

AGB:

Kingdom of the Wind = 17.2%(Nationwide) 16.7%(Seoul)

General Hospital 2 = 14.3%(Nationwide) 16.1%(Seoul)

Star's Lover = 7.8%(Nationwide) below 10.1%(Seoul)

Dec. 11, 2008 Rating

TNS:

Kingdom of the Wind = 19.2%(Nationwide) 18.5%(Seoul)

General Hospital 2 = 16.2%(Nationwide) 17.1%(Seoul)

Star's Lover = 8.8%(Nationwide) 9.3%(Seoul)

AGB:

Kingdom of the Wind = 18.5%(Nationwide) 17.8%(Seoul)

General Hospital 2 = 17.2%(Nationwide) 18.7%(Seoul)

Star's Lover = 8.4%(Nationwide) below 9.4%(Seoul)

omg what happened?? was he taking a sample of her bone marrow?? my friend nurse said doing an injection from the spine is the worst and most painful of all.... omg i can see her pain through her tears...

ill be watching EP7 and 8 over the weekend :P

Guest lucky_moon

just finished watching EP7 and 8... i have to say. these episodes definitely gave me good cries.

i just feel soooo much sadness for Hayoon. seeing how she felt so much prejudice around her work environment. the angry stares the doctor had on her. she cant do anything, her eyes more like shouted fear or guilt (?). thank goodness, Hyunwoo was always there for me. to comfort her and make her smile. lol i could see Jinsang making an effort, but too bad for him, Hyunwoo gets there before him haha.

in EP7, i bawled when Hyunwoo got the fluid out of Hayoon's back. from then on, i didnt stop crying already haha. Hyunwoo was acting all frustrated and worried because Hayoon got no family or friends to comfort her while she was suffering like that. i cried seeing how lonely Hayoon was. to add to that, people are judging her because of what's written on the magazine article. if only Hayoon wasnt too preoccupied at that time, she would have taken the magazine with her or kept it somewhere safe before digging info about the patient who died. im still unclear of her condition though.. what procedure did he do? and what was 늑악명 (did i get that right? Hyunwoo told the hospital attorney that Hayoon was suffering from this).

it's sad how at first, she couldnt tell the reason for sneaking and looking at medical records. they all thought it was just because she was a lawyer by nature. but truth is it was something deeper than that. although it's partly Hayoon's fault, since she should have known the consequences of entering the hospital, i really dont want to blame her. if she had been more careful at letting people know her priorities, people might not have misunderstood her. i also think that at this point, she's more of a doctor than a lawyer but there's no use of taking back her earlier words. damage has already been done. im happy that the nurses are still treating her humanely. when she went through litigation, wow it was the first time she dressed in suit, just like an attorney. anyway we could see how the faces of many turned to pity when she told the story about her dad. just how a simple story could change a person's heart. HY wasnt even obliged to narrate her personal stuff, but she did. the senior doctors didnt want to accept her anymore but im glad Doyoon came to the rescue.

EP 7 and 8 gave clarity to Hayoon's character and finally we understand what happened with her dad. from the previews, looks like HY will be given another chance which is good. and Hyunwoo, this time, will be undergoing into an emotional run. :P

Hayoon is so alone. I want the drama to also let us see the life of the casts outside of the hospital. I mean if just a peek, coz if course it's not their focus. The struggles are sometimes to much for me. I mean I feel for HY coz she's still a woman.

Guest bbarb27

great job with the interogation scene ha yoon being a lawyer yet she's the one being interogated her facial expression while telling her story it was blank with calm voice yet her tears just flowing out of her eyes.

now i wish to see the fighter side of ha yoon like she was in the start ready to stand againts anybody even againts hyun woo though i like their relationship to develop it will add twist in their story.

Next week seem to focus on Dr Baek HW since they had already focused on Dr Choi & Dr Jung in the earlier episodes.

It is funny how Dr Choi seem to be in the second queue after Dr Beak each time he wants to meet up with Dr Jung. :lol:

Hmmn, still no e-sub at viikii for epi 7 & 8. <_<

Archived