[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

Gosh. I can't get well updated in this drama anymore because I watch all the wed-thu line up of the 3 networks and they are all equally good to me so I can't choose which one to watch first or the like. Unlike for the mon-tue lineup that I have my most fave,fave and least fave... so I know which one to prioritize. ugh...
lol i think for me it's better to wait for the subs over at viikii so ill understand the medical terms better..

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mitchy07

i watched it tonight but the buffering of the video is a bit bad...hehehe

as what i understand the family of the patient that died at the emergency room

filed a lawsuit against the hospital

and the person incharged of the case was a friend of jung ha-yoon

did i got it right...hehehe

oh WOW!!! they did?? now it's time for HY to choose whether to defend the doctors or stay with her friend and defend the patient's side. wow!

whoa! i'm so BEHIND the story!

i'm like a ALIEN where i can't understand what you guys are SAYING!! LOL!

a LAWSUIT? well, that's part of a DOCTOR'S LIFE!

Guest babyxshh

omg im getting worried

im soo jhy and cjs love line

but im worried it will be jhy and bhw love line

like two girls like cjs but he likesjhy who likes bhw who likes her bacK!

>< i really want cjs and jhy to end up together

I had enjoyed ep7. Interesting yet quite intense hving everyone in the surgical team knowing of Dr Jung's internship purpose there.

We do need a Dr/lawyer Jung to protect the interest of the patient, especially hopsital mishaps. :lol:

Surprised that cricothyroidotomy was done by a MO or intern here, usually such procedure is done by a qualified trained snr Dr. ;)

Till now, Dr Jung seem more focused to be a lawyer than a medical Dr and with such unfriendly hospital environment now, she is really better off as a lawyer. :D

Dec. 10, 2008 Rating

TNS:

Kingdom of the Wind = 17.5%(Nationwide) 17.4%(Seoul)

General Hospital 2 = 14.7%(Nationwide) 15.7%(Seoul)

Star's Lover = 9.5%(Nationwide) 9.8%(Seoul)

AGB:

Kingdom of the Wind = 17.2%(Nationwide) 16.7%(Seoul)

General Hospital 2 = 14.3%(Nationwide) 16.1%(Seoul)

Star's Lover = 7.8%(Nationwide) below 10.1%(Seoul)

HY is in big trouble. Everyone is angry with her and dun want to wrk with her anymore. Today is a very good episode. Can't wait to watched 2moro's episode.
looks like what we have been speculating is coming to reality. HY would be stuck in the middle... it's sad how you're in an environment where the people around dont like you.. i hope she stays strong. cant wait to watch it for myself!

looks like what we have been speculating is coming to reality. HY would be stuck in the middle... it's sad how you're in an environment where the people around dont like you.. i hope she stays strong. cant wait to watch it for myself!

it is a very good episode.

KJE's scenes were all depressing, and i have not seen KJE cried(in her previous dramas) the way she cried in this episode.

she was literally pouring out all her inner pain in her scenes and she just came out natural...

so many flashbacks to see tomorrow about her.

i wonder if she was asked to leave the hospital?

Guest bbarb27

i love the scene where BHW was taking fluid out of her lungs we can see that she is all alone no family that worries about her health and so she just works even if she is so sick i'm sure she was touched by BHW anger about her not taking care of herself that's why she cried so hard maybe its been a while since she felt someone caring for her.

great acting by KJE she's relly great actress i think even if she's not going thru this hard time her performance would be in the same level.

wow your comments make me really excited! why did HW take fluid out of HY's lungs?

from the caps, it looks as if HW was more disappointed than angry after seeing the article... i hope he'll be there for HY. i see chemistry in HW-HY couple hehe

Archived