[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

thats why i love GH2.. they mixed comedy in it..

when the casts have dialogues using medical terms..suddenly i got headache.. hehe

its good the story is not too heavy..so i can feel relax and happy watching this..

that's the only problem with the drama, too much medical TERMS! LOL!

it makes us very confused! haha! headaches! haha! LOL!

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know sayroo already provided the torrent link for episode 6 but i dun know why i couldn't open the page to daboksa. So i kidda went to main side and have trouble to find the torrent link. At last i found it :lol:So i kidda upload it to mediafire.

Thanks to bimbibap for providing the soft sub for this series. This is such a great drama. Everyone should watch it :)

General Hospital 2- episode 6 (torrent link)

http://www.mediafire.com/?juntvvzudvm

DEC. 4, 2008 RATING

TNS:

GENERAL HOSPITAL 2 - 15.9%(Nationwide) 17.5%(Seoul)

KINGDOM OF THE WIND - 15.7%(Nationwide) 14.4%(Seoul)

PAINTER OF THE WIND - 14.7%(Nationwide) 15.2%(Seoul)

AGB:

GENERAL HOSPITAL 2 - 15.4%(Nationwide) 17.1%(Seoul)

KINGDOM OF THE WIND - 16.1%(Nationwide) 16.4%(Seoul)

PAINTER OF THE WIND - 13.6%(Nationwide) 13.4%(Seoul)

I've just episode 5 yesterday and i'm so frustrated with KJE's character. Bcoz JS helped her cover her shift then he won't be able to sleep at night. That's why he called RJ to helped him to check on the girl patient. But RJ end up giving her permission to go out from the hospital for while but the patient end up in the accident. Actually it's not that doctors fault coz before you leave frm the hospital you have to sign some agreement that if anything happen, the hospital won't be responsible for that. I know that from experience. So i dun know why KJE character is overreacting in this case. And also she tends to cry a lot when she encountered a lot of sad scene. Doctors are not that teary..Seriously, it's just drama right???

Guest mitchy07

but the problem is that the patient went out from the hospital w/o signing any agreement/waver that she will be on out on pass

since the doctor failed to secured signature from the patient,the doctor and the hospital is liable with what ever happend outside the hospital premises.

cth and rj's character is in big trouble.... (i still have to watch epi6 for the continuation)

Oh that was the reason for the comatosed patient ...hmmmn yet to watch the e-sub at viikii as I had no clue what actully happened without e-sub.

Do agree that Dr Jung HY was too emotional in her character and also the loud Dr Jo YH ought to tone down a little ....I am wondering whether it was their overacting or the script requirement. I tend to think it is the former.

I preferred the natural acting of snr consultants Dr Kim, Dr Han & Dr Song so far..that is the reason I enjoyed their screen appearances.

There was a part which was hilarious, the dying pancreatic patient was talking to Dr Kim after he was disconnected from ventilator...in real scenario, no tracheostomised patient is able to talk yet till the stoma is heal. :lol:

Guest mitchy07

Oh that was the reason for the comatosed patient ...hmmmn yet to watch the e-sub at viikii as I had no clue what actully happened without e-sub.

Do agree that Dr Jung HY was too emotional in her character and also the loud Dr Jo YH ought to tone down a little ....I am wondering whether it was their overacting or the script requirement. I tend to think it is the former.

I preferred the natural acting of snr consultants Dr Kim, Dr Han & Dr Song so far..that is the reason I enjoyed their screen appearances.

There was a part which was hilarious, the dying pancreatic patient was talking to Dr Kim after he was disconnected from ventilator...in real scenario, no tracheostomised patient is able to talk yet till the stoma is heal. :lol:

hello there zombie...

yup that was funny seeing a patient with tracheostomy tube that can able to talk....

and he sounds/speaks clearly right,but in the real senario he can make sounds but it would be difficult to understand....

usually patients with tracheostomy tube communicate by writting...

maybe the character of dr. jung ha yoon is too emotional because of what happend to his father before

maybe she saw his father w/ her patients...

i like dr.kim's character...hehehe

Guest saranghamnida

im watching the 2nd episode and im really getting hooked ..

really luv it ... looking forward to the succeding episodes.. :D

This drama is certainly very addicting for me. I love every single episode right now. Nice wrk by the writer. The progress of the story is so nice. And a lot of the episode are making me emotional. Yea it basically makes me cry to much :lol:

Guest cstina86

i am officially obsessed with this drama. it's such a wonderful mix of drama and comedy. such a tearjerker, though. i'm weeping through every patient's death. my eyes are soo swollen after each episode. i LOVEE the chemistry between all of the actors. jinsang with his psuedo gf and the nurse. hayoon with dr. kim and baek hyun woo. i personally prefer jinsang with his gf and hayoon with hyun woo. jinsang and hayoon have this strange mother/son, brother/sister relationship. can't really see them together...

Guest bbarb27

love gh2 i like jin sang and eun ji i think they are cute couple, and i like hyun woo and ha yoon cant wait for ep 7. i'm glad the ratings are good hope it continues do to well...thanks for sharing videos and translations!!!

hey does anyone know the song when Kim surgeon takes out the liver, kidney and all that out of the woman in episode 6 and that also comes out before that scene too when Cha Tae Hyun and the other dude was talking to the Grandfather of that woman that dies? There's like a instrumental version and a version where the singer (guy) sings it.. So if anyone knows at least the singer or song title that would be great.. It has a piano in it.. haha thats all I know

Hmmm abt epi 5 & 6,

It is so very unlikely to have patients walking out of hospital without a declaration form...anyhow, hospitals would also had proper setup procedural checks to protect itself and the staff.

An intern and ward nurse will hv follow thru some basic procedures with the patient considering this is supposed to be a top medical centre not provincial stepdown hospital.

But like all working environment....finger pointing is realistically portrayed...well happened not just in hospitals..any working place will practised the same "saving yrself syndrome" first. :lol:

In actual scenario, we will see more of Dr Han style of patient treatment & attitude than Dr Kim.

What do most think?

I was a bit disappointed in JeungEun's character. She was over reacting. She judged first before analyzing the situation carefully.

They are all now abusing TaeHyun's character now that he is not allowed to give ordes and practice medicine as a punishment. But I hope they won't remove him from the hospital. I wonder what will be done to make TaeHyun stay in the hospital. What help would he have done then.

They are all now abusing TaeHyun's character now that he is not allowed to give ordes and practice medicine as a punishment. But I hope they won't remove him from the hospital. I wonder what will be done to make TaeHyun stay in the hospital. What help would he have done then.

You mean Dr Choi Ji Sang? Nay, hosp will probably still keep him & redeem him later.

KJE is certainly handling her Dr Jung character too emotional... preferred the role to be gusty but

more natural than over acting it.

Hmmn till now, I am still not impressed with KJE role playing that character.

Is it neccesary to be so emotional as required in the script?

just finished EP5 and 6.

seriously, i think it's really more helpful to watch over viikii where im able to understand what theyre saying esp the medical terms :P

EP6 was definitely GREAT! one minute i was in tears then another minute im like laughing so hard. kudos to the pds. i loved the story about the patient who got hit and run... when the guardian was looking at the monitor and Jinsang announced the time of death. mannnnn i was bawling :tears:

what i love about this drama is they dont exactly have one patient on every episode. they try to make the story cohesive and flowing.. they present one patient and resolve the problem on the first half of the next episode so that by the second half, there would be again another patient to be continued on the episode after.

for me, Jung Ha Yoon is a character to watch out for... i totally understand why she acted that way to Jinsang. she told DH that her one goal in life is to be the best lawyer (specializing in medicine) in Korea. she wants to catch all greedy doctors who only think of themselves, giving more importance to procedures that would give them recognition, doing medical malpractices but end up getting away from it. she knew that if she works as resident doctor, she'd be able to see more of these people. unfortunately, she's surrounded by doctors who have sincere intentions to save lives (Dohoon and Jinsang). she gets confused.

there was this really COOL part where the hospital attorney talks to Hayoon. he tells her to quit the job. she entered the hospital to learn more about cases where patients were maltreated. she was there to defend the patients. but how come she's defending DH now? a doctor at that. if she was thinking like a lawyer at that time, wouldnt she sue DH for misjudgment? Hayoon's eyes lit with disbelief. the attorney made her realize how her intentions, her beliefs were being changed by these doctors. because of this, she had a hard time.

this was why when she knew about Jinsang's case, she didnt let him go. this was her chance to catch a doctor who was pretending to be "all nice" but in reality was a coward. this was why she was harsh on him, giving him stern looks all the time. although she jumped quickly to conclusions. it was the part of her as a lawyer that was active. she was a lawyer towards Jinsang, but a doctor towards Dohoon.

im really intrigued by her character. i thin it would come to a point where she needs to choose between being a doctor or a lawyer. but there's really this good advice Dohoon told her. being lawyer and taking the patient's side doesnt mean she has to fight doctors. lawyers and doctors have the same job- to rescue people because the lives of the people are depended on them.

ahh ill stop the rant. but this is a totally GREAT drama. im also learning new medical stuff. what exactly was the model's sickness (btw, ironic isnt it, he played doctor in Snow Queen. but now he's a patient! :)) he cant excrete bowels?

ps.noticed HY's ringtones are always trot music haha.

Archived