[UPDATE] Saishou/Last Waltz/Kumo no ito

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun
onigiri update
I went through a very bad cold so it's been about 2 weeks since I did something~ Saishou kara ima made [Winter Sonata 2ndOP] Japanese version I've finally found the intrumental for this song so I covered this~ Last Waltz Finally discovered removing vocals! lol~ here is my first try Kumo no Ito as the know~ Mika is my idol... so here is yet another song of hers! it has a very mysterious ambience~ enjoy^^ ONIGIRI CLICK!

Guest xx0_gigi

last watlz did give a christmas feeling teehee but it was sad at the time i really like how you sang winter sonata and i was wondering how did you come up with the SN oni_giri_kun? just wondering have a super day

Guest onigiri_kun

last watlz did give a christmas feeling teehee but it was sad at the time i really like how you sang winter sonata and i was wondering how did you come up with the SN oni_giri_kun? just wondering have a super day

hmmm~ well I really like onigiri. I used to often buy these rice balls

at the japanese food store near my highschool so my japanese friends

would call me this~ hehhe~_~

Guest animagelet

kumo no ito - I heard this cause' I LOVE MIKA <333 wahhahaha. Your voice isn't bad. You sound a bit rough. if that makes any sense ^-^ But I'm glad that a guy did mika. =]

:lol: I requested it!! I should've checked sooner. Sorry ^^0

Your voice sounds cracky? I dunno, in the verses. I hear like air noise things as well. And when you sing the chorus, it gets a teeny bit too loud.

You sound cool though ^_^ I can hear emotion.

Guest onigiri_kun

:lol: I requested it!! I should've checked sooner. Sorry ^^0

Your voice sounds cracky? I dunno, in the verses. I hear like air noise things as well. And when you sing the chorus, it gets a teeny bit too loud.

You sound cool though ^_^ I can hear emotion.

eheheheh~ yeah that thing I do after the breaks in the chorus...

it's not really cracking;_; it's a bad habit I guess... I tend to do that a lot...

but thanx for the tip :) I didn't know it was bad~ so cool!

Archived