Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest superpchan

I am uploading some older Kpop songs at my new blog (see below). Otherwise, I don't know where to get new Kpop besides at blogs and forums.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -x.smile.31

hey hey, does anyone know any good forums to download english music?

and if possible, a forum where they post songs too, not just albums =]

thanks in advance <33

Guest librangelac

really miss ZD, i feel like my world totally disappear ...

anyway, just come and check afradio.com, i get used to come there b4 addicted to ZD

Yes, I agree...people should check out aFradio!! The forums have a good selection of music to dl and there are friendly ppl who upload stuff =D.

aF Radio

Guest DragonGC

ZD isn't working for me either... HOWEVER, i asked my friend where he gets his music from, and he uses ZD. and i told him that the site is down, and he was like "wtf? im on it right now". and apparently, he is on it... cuz he found me an album i was looking for and sent me a link and even a picture of him on it TODAY. so im thinking, does it just not work for ppl on college campuses? because im on a college campus, and another one of my friends (not the first one) can't see it either... what do you guys think?

Guest Mardi09

ZD isn't working for me either... HOWEVER, i asked my friend where he gets his music from, and he uses ZD. and i told him that the site is down, and he was like "wtf? im on it right now". and apparently, he is on it... cuz he found me an album i was looking for and sent me a link and even a picture of him on it TODAY. so im thinking, does it just not work for ppl on college campuses? because im on a college campus, and another one of my friends (not the first one) can't see it either... what do you guys think?

what? are you sure...i'm not on a college campus or anything....i just use my house computer....oh well....anyway....

does anyone know where i can download Ajoo's music at?

AAAAAAAAAAAH

Z-DEGREES IS GONEE!

im so sad *SOBS*

and the thing about z-degrees not working on college campuses...

it doesnt work on my computer at home.

so idont know.

THIS CHICK POPS UP EVERYTIME I TRY TO GO ON ZD!

AND SHES SMILING LIKE THIS... FREAK.

ABOUT MOTORCYCLES AND CRAP.

i wanna stab her face

SHE TOOK AWAY MY ASIAN MUSIC

aaaah

im just really upset =__="

Guest rixelle_raine22

i miss zd... i wonder if zd would be available in the next few weeks or month... i hope ZD will be available soon... coz it's a great site for asian downloads...

is there any site wherein i can download korean music?

right now only site i know is NEKO28...

there's a lot of korean songs in this site...

Guest pattylee

does anyone know where i can dl underground korean music like The quiett, minos, etc. ????

:)

I use to use z-degrees for khiphop but its gone :(

Guest justiiine

i knooow. ZD is gone and i'm upset TT^TT

it was like my world stopped. i do hope they come back soon. ):

well, can you guys suggest some other site where i can go dl kmusic? (:

thanks in advance!

Guest kiwistar

NEWS ON Z-DEGREES

What Happened to ZD?

You’re probably wondering what happened to ZD. You’re also probably tired of seeing the same strange blonde chick with the creepy lips.

Here’s what has happened in language you, my lovely teenyboppers, will understand: our site is not loading - not because we didn’t pay our bills, but because of super laziness by our host and overall monkey-retardedness of our server.

But no need to give your computer to a hobo and throw away your ipod just yet! We’ll be up as soon as possible!

In the meantime, you can waste time in our chatroom and temporary forums.

Credit: http://zeedee.wordpress.com/2008/02/21/what-happened-to-zd/

Guest snoopi_88

hi guys..i've found a new forum which is rather good...not sure if it's new...

http://www.foolishways.net/forums/index.php?act=idx

haha...hope that z-degrees will be up soon..gonna die soon..haha...music's my life man~~

the onli thing is that it's rather limited over here in singapore...dotz...

foolishways.net has mainly cpop kpop and jpop...no english stuff there....haha...

Archived