Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YEHJIN.
where can i download this song i found from this youtube link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHHbSp0mjao...feature=related

title: 당신은 사랑받기 위해 태어난 사람

would appreciate if someone can help.

i love that song!

anyway, this song (a different version, since there are just SO many versions of this song) was featured in the korean movie, jenny, juno. if you go to the soompi OST download index, you'll find this on the tracklist under the movie.

i love that song!

anyway, this song (a different version, since there are just SO many versions of this song) was featured in the korean movie, jenny, juno. if you go to the soompi OST download index, you'll find this on the tracklist under the movie.

i think this is also a christian song no?

Guest kimmyrout
This is how I download from Esnips:

1) click on the song you want and listen to it

2) right click on the player

3) click on "Properties"

4) copy the URL available --> ex: "www.blahblahblah.com"

5) paste the URL to the search bar of another internet window

6) press enter and a window will pop up

You can save the song this way.

I seriously love you. eSnips WAS the best site ever to download music but it had to go and get that stupid new policy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Guest lovetoday.

limewire

and sometimes i just search them on google

or esnips.com

but u cant download everything there ..

i tried using z-degrees.net idno how to use it lol

Does anyone know what's wrong with z-degrees.net? It was working this morning, but I tried going on it just now, and some other window comes up. I tried googling z-degrees and clicking the link that way, but nothing changes. Did z-degrees expire because they weren't paying the monthly costs or something? I hope not... Please check out the site to see what I'm talking about.

Does anyone know what's wrong with z-degrees.net? It was working this morning, but I tried going on it just now, and some other window comes up. I tried googling z-degrees and clicking the link that way, but nothing changes. Did z-degrees expire because they weren't paying the monthly costs or something? I hope not... Please check out the site to see what I'm talking about.

lol, i just noticed that..

same here, what happened to z-degrees?

T^T i hope it's not gonna dissapear..

Guest ilovetop
ahh same! i dont have anywhere to dl korean music now TT

Guest YEHJIN.
i think this is also a christian song no?

yeah, thats true :]

my mom was singing this song when i was younger so i had it stuck in my head ^^; and i was overjoyed when i found it in the movie! the movie version is really cute, i think.

Guest geebabyy

i used to use z-degrees ... ONLY TO FIND OUT IT SUDDENLY CHANGED TO SOME WOMAN ... AND SOME COLLEGE CRAP :angry:

asjkdhfljasdf . okay ) : im sad . now i shall head over to the bww2 forums and check that out . <_<

Guest rainbow_nonstop
i used to use z-degrees ... ONLY TO FIND OUT IT SUDDENLY CHANGED TO SOME WOMAN ... AND SOME COLLEGE CRAP :angry:

asjkdhfljasdf . okay ) : im sad . now i shall head over to the bww2 forums and check that out . <_<

omg they did/??? *checking out site now*

no this canbt be happening.....

i know this is REALLY off topic, but where do you download english music? every single site i go to makes me pay o_o;

Guest hwangchan123
omg they did/??? *checking out site now*

no this canbt be happening.....

i know this is REALLY off topic, but where do you download english music? every single site i go to makes me pay o_o;

There's always esnips for english music

or u can try

*cough *cough utorrent *cough

*cough *cough warez forums *cough

For english music? I use albumhunt.com. VERY VERY good for downloading full albums. It's updated daily with newer albums, and even some albums that don't even release to the public. No payment at all, just register and you can start downloading.

Edit: So I just checked out bww2. And frankly, z-degrees is a lot better. I don't really like the way it's set up over there, z-degrees is more organized and the albums are in order from most recent to older links. But it's good for now, and HOPEFULLY z-degrees will be back as soon as tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do if z-degrees is down for good...

why isnt z-degrees workin, ive been tryin it all day since like 4, wast it workin before then?

it sux if its down cuz it was the mini cooper

where else can u download korean music????

Archived