Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest troongy

Where can I dl korean music video clips? T_T limewire sucks...

does any1 know a clubbox with good speed?

and if its in mp4 format then that'd be even better...ipod touch can only accept those video files -.-

umm if u want mp4 then go z-degrees and go to the..general forum i think

if u want just normal kpop vids then try veoh but u have to dl an flv player or a converter

=D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know a forum or something that provides any KARAOKE/KTV videos? (english, korean, taiwanese, HK, etc.)

Kind of like how 노래방 and 卡拉OK places have them.. Do you guys know where they get their videos?

I'm sure they don't put in the lyrics and stuff in themselves, but rather have a central place they get it from (especially the new MVs).

And the videos should have a vocals off/on type thing like in the official places to watch the video / to sing along.

If not, then at least a central place to download regular MVs at high quality.

Guest choong jae

i didn't even know soompi has a sharing thread (how bad it that), anyway thx for all the links. i usually get my music from other forums.

I'm new here and I'm new to downloading ...I like to download korean ost's like songs from witch yoo hee and the wedding..I've been using Limewire but not all the korean drama ost's are there...can anybody please tell me where to DL K-drama osts's....i've ben backlogging and esnips and z-degrees are mentioned but when I go to there sites there are pop-up blockers..I'm really at a loss...please help...thanks

I'm new here and I'm new to downloading ...I like to download korean ost's like songs from witch yoo hee and the wedding..I've been using Limewire but not all the korean drama ost's are there...can anybody please tell me where to DL K-drama osts's....i've ben backlogging and esnips and z-degrees are mentioned but when I go to there sites there are pop-up blockers..I'm really at a loss...please help...thanks

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2111

soompi has its own ost section. : )

I don't know if this is allowed;

but

Since multiply has decided to delete all its music.

I have no place to dl american songs. ;;

Does anyone know of a site,

not a program which I can go to?

==

Ah, NVM

mp3zy.com

is a pretty amazing site,

thanks to whoever wrote before. ><

sorry for taking up space.

Guest Mardi09

Does www.z-degrees.net only apply to DL-ing Kpop, or other music like, english/chinese ones too??

z-degrees has a chinese and japanese section to download...you can also request for songs in the general music share section.....but.."american stuff=automatic ban!"......hope that helps!

Guest mz.carolyn

I don't know if this is allowed;

but

Since multiply has decided to delete all its music.

I have no place to dl american songs. ;;

Does anyone know of a site,

not a program which I can go to?

==

Ah, NVM

mp3zy.com

is a pretty amazing site,

thanks to whoever wrote before. ><

sorry for taking up space.

There's a limit though?

"The maximum daily bandwidth for this account has been reached. Please try to download this file another day.

Thank you,

The eSnips Team.

I wish Multiply still worked T_T

Archived