Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest blueserin

are u sure you saved it on your computer,then transfer it to your mp3 player?

can you play it on your computer? what's the file size?

thanks but i managed to play it on my mp3

after all. i saved it in the .mp3 format. thanks

anyways :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LionAngel

Okay so first you sign on to your account and do the usual search for whichever song you want to download.

Then click on the song you want to download and then do this:

EXAMPLE:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/b...hers/esnips.jpg

So it's just basically adding 'ns' in front of 'doc' in the song's link then clicking ENTER. The download box should automatically pop up right after.

Hope that cleared it up ^_^

you're an angel ;) i've been dying to know

how to download from esnips :D

btw.. just wanna share this site aimini.net

not all mp3s are there but maybe you'll find

what you're looking for there.

Guest NEYUGN93

When the Windows Media Player opens, go to File>Save Media As... and a dialogue box should show up.

If you have a newer version, an arrow should be on the right side of the player and then it extends to File, Tools, etc.

Hope that helps ^_^ If you need em, I can do screenshots.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ^^ i had that problem and i was so freaking lost o.O I LOVE YOU! hehee

Edit- ARGH! the 'ns' thing doesnt seem to work anymore o.O or is it just me? cos i keep getting a "http status report" thing now... cant dl anything *cries*

Guest greenpea133

I'm not really sure if this is the write thread to ask =/ but do u guys know which clubbox i can download Girls' Generation album? or a link would be good too. Thanks in advance

Guest sarahkim420

i actually made an account on naver.com

there are "cafes" that have all kinds of genres of music

if not --

you can just go to naver and put it in the search bar and it'll give you various sites

usually, with files (:

[[it's all in korean... so~~ ^^;;]]

it's super fast and really easy =]

Guest NEYUGN93

the 'ns' thing works, but like... when your saving it you cant change it to 'mp3'

there only one file option which is all files... how can i get it to mp3 file?

Guest Violetsmoke

Hi ! I'm a new member here, so dunno if this question is posted in the right place. Well, I love some theme songs of a Korean film named "Sad sonata" ( Or "Sad love song", I'm not sure :sweatingbullets: , but the main actors are Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Hye Soon ). I have tried to search for those songs but just found one by Song Seung Hoon. So if anyone knows somewhere I can download those sad songs, please share with me !

Thanks so much !

Archived