[collab]☆ ★ S M T O W N 2 0 0 8 ★ ☆

Guest fallingfire

Guest YuNa~PsX

^

I wanna help you mixing... in all your songs ^^ but please be patient, I know it would take me a lot of time (I'm study for my College's exams) but I wanna help you n___________n

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest star55

YAY, my new mic arrived... okay, here's mine...

User: star55

Song: Love Melody, Lets go on a vacation, only love

Part: Tae Yeon, Jessica, Sunny, Seo Hyun, or any that u think I am suitable for.

Clip:

LOVE MELODY: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6731085 (Only parts I want to audition for- so lots of gaps and silences, will memorise the last chorus if I get picked or needs to sing...lol)

CHORUSES FOR ONLY LOVE AND VACATION: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6731100

Mixer (yes or no and what song): If you want, I could try to do Eve's warning, cuz it would be my first collab mixing, I don't want a bunch of clips to mix -_-

Any Instrumentals...: I'll give them to u if I found any, only have love melody but it has vocal in choruses

Guest fallingfire

I'll be gone for a few days from soompi (going camping) so keep sending in audition guys. ^^

NEED MORE AUDITIONERS!!! cmon! I know there are a bunch of awesome singers out there!!!

Once again, I need people who know how to erase the chorus from instrumentals because i've got about... 5 over here that still have choruses. let me know if you're interested in helping and i still need instrumentals in general.

Guest amy209

User: amy209

Song: Let's go on a vacation, Only Love

Part: BoA, Taeyeon, Dana, Donghae, JaeJoong

Clip: to come

Mixer (yes or no and what song): no

Any Instrumentals...: to come

Guest krnpopfan

Aaaah. I'm not auditioning..But I saw that you might do "This Time" by Wonder Girls.

And I thought "Huh? Didn't he/she want this to be SMTOWN 07 Collab?"

So I just felt that it'd be a little weird and awkward considering WG is from an entirely different ent. company (JYP)

Haha. Just felt like sharing that little piece of nonsense.

Guest KeishaStar

Wahh~!! I wanna audition ^^

User: KeishaStar

Song: Let's Go On A Vacation and Only Love

Part: LINA's part for both songs...or anywhere you wanna put me that fits my voice ^^ hahahaha

Clip: I'll post it here when I have time ^^

Mixer (yes or no and what song): no

Any Instrumentals...: I have a ONLY LOVE instrumental..but I think someone gave it already..heheheh

ps: I am using another email address so if you wanna pm me... here's my email add : chaeheejung03313@gmail.com

thankies ^^

Guest fallingfire

Hey guys, I just got back from camping! So... i'll try and catch up with stuff and add the last song on (This Time by Wonder Girls).

keep those auditions coming!

Aaaah. I'm not auditioning..But I saw that you might do "This Time" by Wonder Girls.

And I thought "Huh? Didn't he/she want this to be SMTOWN 07 Collab?"

So I just felt that it'd be a little weird and awkward considering WG is from an entirely different ent. company (JYP)

Haha. Just felt like sharing that little piece of nonsense.

haha I know, I just really liked that song even though Wonder Girls isn't SM. ^^

I'm random that way.

Guest fallingfire

^

I wanna help you mixing... in all your songs ^^ but please be patient, I know it would take me a lot of time (I'm study for my College's exams) but I wanna help you n___________n

seriously?!? XD thank you so much! I'm still learning how to mix so i really needed people to help. Thank you!

Guest star55

I have a official instrumental for Love Melody that I found. Will upload it when I can.

Sounds like a official one cuz there's no vocal at all.

EDIT....

OH NO~ I lost the file and I couldn't find it on the same website again... so sad >< I tried researching it again on the web, no results :(

Guest fallingfire

aw c'mon... I NEED AUDITIONS!!!

And mixers.

And instrumentals.

But beofre that, i NEED AUDITIONS

Guest fallingfire

starting tomorrow for a week, i'll be gone from soompi so don't expect me to answer any PMs or posts. ^^

oh yeah, I don't konw about you guys but soompi was down on my computer all day so I couldn't really do anything.

Besides that, I NEED MORE PEOPLE! A LOT MORE!

Oh yeah, any song suggestions?

Guest iluvxiah94

i wanna audition for this!!!

but i will give you the audition clips either tomorrow or the day after ok?

so can i just audition with the chorus of each song?

or should i also sing the parts i want?

User: iluvxiah94

Song: will be posted soon

Part: Junsu, BoA, maybe others but those two r the parts i want the most :D

Clip: will be posted soon

Mixer (yes or no and what song): i dont think so im rly new to it and still not good at it :( sorry

Any Instrumentals...: again sorry nope :(

Archived