[collab]☆ ★ S M T O W N 2 0 0 8 ★ ☆

Guest fallingfire

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fallingfire

Oh right guys, i need some romanized lyrics cause for some songs, I'm having a tough time finding it labeled (each part).

Guest fallingfire

ooh cool!

do you have a boa yet? :o

nope i haven't chosen any parts yet since it's only been like... a few days since i posted it. ^.^ I'll try and get the lyrics up soon.

Guest fallingfire

Hmm, well if you send me the romanizations, I can split up the parts for ya.

really? thanks so much! I'll send them to you when I get time.

Guest fanfre

i'm auditioning. except, my clips will come later 'cause i'm working on some other collabs. ^^

Performer

User: Fanfre

Song: This Time, Only Love, Evergreen, Eve Warning

Part: Evergreen: Junsu/Changmin

This Time: Anyone

Only Love: Boa, Junsu

Eve Warning: Boa

Love Melody: Taeyeon, Jessica, Soo Young, Yoona

First Snow: Yesung, Hangkyun, Ryeowook, Kangin

Tie Clam Shells: Xiah, Boa, Sunday, Choikang

Clip: Pending

Mixer (yes or no and what song): Yes: This Time, Evergreen, Only Love, Let's Go On A Vacation ^^

Any Instrumentals...: none, as of right now

Guest YuNa~PsX

User: YuNa~PsX

Song: Let's Go on a Trip | Only Love | Festival

Part: Let's Go on a Trip => Jang Ri In; JaeJoong; SiWon; Dana; YooChun; DongHae; Lina; Sungmin; Kangta.

Only love => Jang Ri In; YooChun; BoA; Dana; JaeJoong; SiWon; TaeYeon; Sunday; YunHo; KyuHyun.

Clip:

Let's go on a trip => http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6685028

Only Love => http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6685059

Festival => http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6693200

Mixer (yes or no and what song): Yes ^^ maybe Let's GO on a Trip, Only love and Festival.

Any Instrumentals...: I'll sent them to you some days ago... I tried to do another ones, but they were the same, the vocals can't be deleted v.v

EDIT: festival audition added ^^

Guest fallingfire

User: YuNa~PsX

Song: Let's Go on a Trip | Only Love (I'll record Evergreen pretty soon)

Part: Let's Go on a Trip => Jang Ri In; JaeJoong; SiWon; Dana; YooChun; DongHae; Lina; Sungmin; Kangta.

Only love => Jang Ri In; YooChun; BoA; Dana; JaeJoong; SiWon; TaeYeon; Sunday; YunHo; KyuHyun.

Clip:

Let's go on a trip => http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6685028

Only Love => http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6685028

Mixer (yes or no and what song): Yes ^^ maybe Let's GO on a Trip, Only love and Evergreen ^_^

Any Instrumentals...: I'll sent them to you some days ago... I tried to do another ones, but they were the same, the vocals can't be deleted v.v

are you trying out for all of those parts or just Jang Ri In?

Oh ya, and your link for Only Love was for Let's go on a trip. ^^

Guest YuNa~PsX

^

OxO

>//////////////////< I'm so fool t.t sorry so much... ammm I just wanna be LiYin, but if I can't I would like to take another part n_n (I post all of those names because I sang their parts ^^UU)

I edited my post =) Links are right now n-n

Guest sexyguitarist_

.. and I'm back. :sweatingbullets:

User: fallenangel_486

Song: Only Love and Let's go on a Vacation (:

Part: Only Love: Dana or Taeyeon or Sunday or Jessica or Hyunjin or Seohyun or Yoona.. you pick. ^^

Let's go on a Vacation: Dana or Lina ^^

Clip: LET'S GO ON A VACATION

ONLY LOVE

Mixer (yes or no and what song): no. ^^

Any Instrumentals...: i have let's go on a trip but i guess someone already gave it. (:

Guest fallingfire

^

OxO

>//////////////////< I'm so fool t.t sorry so much... ammm I just wanna be LiYin, but if I can't I would like to take another part n_n (I post all of those names because I sang their parts ^^UU)

I edited my post =) Links are right now n-n

okay thanks... i want to ask you a question so i'll PM you about that. when i get the time that is. -__-

Guest fallingfire

currently in the proccess of making a website for the lyrics (ever noticed how messy they are -__-)

some (not a lot) parts have been somewhat decided (they'll come up with the web)

ah, I decided that i might add some songs not from Fragile and Only Love so it'll just be SM Town 2007 songs (though most will be from those two albums).

I need more album artists!!

thanks to all those who've been auditioning so far, cuz you guys were all awesome. (:

for now..

User: NOZOMIII!!!! :D

Song: Only Love

Part: A tie among Jaejoong, Ryeowook, Junsu and Taeyeon. And BoA if i don't make the other 4 :)

Clip:

BoA, Jaejoong, Taeyeon

the Chorus and Ryeowook <-- sorry the chorus is a bit out of tune, this clip is pretty old, and it was the first time i heard the song ^^

Junsu

if you want me to re record anything, let me know :)

Mixer (yes or no and what song): Sure. Only Love.

uh, are you trying out for all 4 parts?

Archived