[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

^ That right there was MY first reaction.

Then I skipped through the episode and wondered "How did that happen?" and yeah.. :]

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tifachan

^ That right there was MY first reaction.

Then I skipped through the episode and wondered "How did that happen?" and yeah.. :]

Are you talking about PGE or Ouran? Cause PGE really wanted to make me change my opinion about it... XD

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I was talking about Ouran.. haha

I haven't watched PGE. I'm not really planning to either =x

So unless you all can convince me somehow :]

And I downloaded all of the Ouran episodes again. Totally rewatching them since this week is Thanksgiving Break for me X]

Guest simpleandpink

I was talking about Ouran.. haha

I haven't watched PGE. I'm not really planning to either =x

So unless you all can convince me somehow :]

And I downloaded all of the Ouran episodes again. Totally rewatching them since this week is Thanksgiving Break for me X]

I'm not watching PGE either :( I stopped at like 4 or something and don't feel the need to download :( If you're up for another reverse-harem style though, I like "Kiniro no Corda ~Primo Passo~" :) It's basically like reverse harem w/ classical music + faeries involved :lol: (Still not as good as Ouran =( )

I re-watched the ending yesterday...I cried again :sweatingbullets:

Guest tifachan

I'm not watching PGE either :( I stopped at like 4 or something and don't feel the need to download :( If you're up for another reverse-harem style though, I like "Kiniro no Corda ~Primo Passo~" :) It's basically like reverse harem w/ classical music + faeries involved :lol: (Still not as good as Ouran =( )

I re-watched the ending yesterday...I cried again :sweatingbullets:

Never heard of, but I'll give it a try. :D

And I refuse to rewatch Ouran because it'll make me sad that there's no second season (mebe?!)!

Guest carlavb

i saw the anime in Youtube and i loved it!!!!

i downloaded the manga also;; but its not complete yet...

my fave character is the king of course;;; but i also like mori senpai!

Guest to be continued.

i saw the anime. i have to say. the ending is THE most diappointing. -__-;

but overall i really enjoyed it and would watch it when i am feeling sad but the anime was really weird but funny. =]

I loved the anime for Ouran Host Club too! But I'm not too completly devestated because they're is still the manga.

Anyway, I like the Haruhi x Hikaru pairing and recently I've really really started to like the Haruhi x Kyouya pairing! And the way the talked about it at the end of the anime was a real shocker too! I think they're super cute together, how he's all like 'serious' and she's very blunt and can read people..heheheheee! =)

I havent watched the anime yet, but I'd love to! Hopefully soon... Who did Haruhi ended up with in the anime?

I really can't wait for the next manga to come out... I'm so desperate I ended up buying the 9th volume in Japanese. But I don't regret it, since I'm also learning Japanese so the manga can be my practice book! I also bought 8th volume in Japanese too (for fun). LMAO

Im an early fan of the manga Host Club (i stopped reading around chapter12...)! and its just recently (last Thursday) that I got ultimately hooked to the anime! Now Im swaying between Tamaki and Hikaru for Haruhi ^^.

I know the anime and manga differ in a way, but may i ask, does anyone know what particular volume/chapter these things happened:

1.) When Haruhi hugged Tamaki because she was afraid of the thunder

2.) Episode 16! (omg the fandom! haha) Haruhi's date with Hikaru

(i love the almost lovey-dovey scenes of Haruhi... i know that the manga is still superior in terms of the original storyline, so if anyone could also point to me some chapters/volumes then i would be so grateful i would name my first baby after you! kidding omg XD)

Guest Sweetsweet

Does anyone know where I can download the manga in english? I've just finished watching the anime a week ago, I loved it so much!! <333 It's sad that there's no second season :(

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

^ You can find them on the first post on page 25 :]

Everything should be there, minus the anime episodes because we're all pretty busy right now.

seriea

I'd love to respond but I don't remember anything anymore ._.

http://ouran.krysyuy.net/

Go here for more info :]

They MAY have information, I'm not too sure.

does anyone know what the new anime is called that is similar to Ouran high school host club, but the guys look more girly and bit deformed. Like the eyes are too big. And the girl in it always has nose bleeds and looks creepy?

Made an account just to reply to this one post.

The anime you are looking for is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge (It's being subbed under this name, but it IS perfect girl evolution, as mentioned). It's at 8 episodes right now.

As you mentioned, its 4 pretty boys living at a mansion. They have to make their landlady's niece into a lady in order to get free rent, but she has pretty low-confidence because she was rejected and called ugly by someone she liked when she was young. She enjoys dark grim things, and blood, and is scared by the beautiful light that surrounds all beautiful people. It's an okay show. The main character, Kyouhei, is very annoying.

As for Ouran, it's on my top 10. Too bad the list on Page 25 doesn't seem to include Volumes 8 and 9. I don't know how it skipped those two and went on to Volume 10. I couldn't find volumes 8 and 9 either.

Guest HaruhiFujioka

I am totally into this anime. It is so hilarious! It is currently my favorite anime of all time. :D I hope there will be a second season. I'm sure it will be a hit if there will be one.

Archived