Here's a video with the seiyuus ^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b-U2TPIT10I

The Seiyuu for Kaoru's voice... is his actual voice.. lol

Honey's Seiyuu is kinda freaky though =_=

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dare2move

apparently, they're making a live-action drama for this manga!!! horitaki maki (girl from nobuta wo produce and kurosagi) is rumoured to be haruhi!

i am so excited. XD!

Kooool. Tamaki's voice actor is purrdy cute lol! Is that really honey sempai's voice actors real voice!? whaaaa. she's so kawaii though! And and Kaoru's seiyuu! Gosh I think his voice is softer and girlier than mine hahaha! But their voices really suit their characters well, in my opinion. Now all we need is a subbed version lol!

Guest bluecarrot

the aniime ended and i almost cried!

but i still have the manga to look forward to!!

hahah..

i love the 'last alliance- shisou' song!!

it reminds me of when haruhi takes off on the carriage!

she's awesome!!!

the voice of honey is the voice of fruits basket's momiji!!

she's really young !!!

Guest tifachan

apparently, they're making a live-action drama for this manga!!! horitaki maki (girl from nobuta wo produce and kurosagi) is rumoured to be haruhi!

i am so excited. XD!

Alright! ^^ I can't wait! :]

And omg...I'm watching thr seiyuu video, and Honey's voice actress is like...whoa. O_O How can she do that?! Lolsz.

Maaya Sakamoto is pretty. ^^

Guest bluecarrot

AHHA--i just watched the clip!! awesome!!HAHAHHAHAH

the guy who does kyouya does alot of other voices too!! like daisuke from 'heat guy jay'..

i think the girl who does honey has real talent to be able to do that.. i especially love her voice over in FRUITS BASKET!!

it's cute!!!

>...< its weird seeing them talk outside of their character though.. the image of the characters they voice over appear in my head..when i hear the voices!!

Guest SaRaNg HaE *M_M_S

live drama?!

kyak.... i just found this thread.... i love OKHC... <3333333

im the fan of the twins <33333

Guest vanillax33

whoa,, the voice actor of honey-senpai.. her voice is soo kawaii =3 & tamaki's voice actor is cute. maaya sakamoto is so pretty ^^

hehe i finished the whole anime in two weeks... it's so good =) but i was expecting a little more from the ending...

kyouya looks soo fine without his glasses in ep 8 <33

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Pssst... I'm advertising. Go read my short-story/one-shot =x

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89247

Even though we have this petition.. it's less than likely they'll take it and continure with the series. >_<

What would they do though? Haruhi's debt is already paid and wasn't that the pain point?

They COULD just continue on as if nothing happened since I don't think the customers know Haruhi is a female.......

Ehh I'm not sure the petition would be a good thing. I mean I would love to bring Ouran Koukou Host Club back.. but if they don't want to bring it back and they do bring it back because we petitioned, I'm pretty sure the anime's gonna end up very disappointing and careless.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i am so excited. XD!

YOU SERIOUS??

I love Maki and all. I can't see her with short hair and as Haruhi though. It will be weird.

Guest dare2move

yea~ it's only APPARENTLY though. but i think that the odds are good. :)

and the twins from FLAME are RUMOURED to be hikaru and kaoru!! and some guys from kamen rider. when i find the pics, i'll post up the list of cast. :) and i heard that they are getting a really young kid to play honey, although i think that teppei would be perfect for the role.

kyouya is really hot though.

Archived