[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest *КяίЅτΨ&#6

I just saw the raw version and I really really enjoyed it!

I can't wait for episode 2 to air! They did a great job with the cast!

Jandi's acting was a little annoying sometimes but I got used to it lol

the three (bullies) girls are so funny XD "Oh My Gawd" hahahahaha

I'm sure this drama will be a big hit! Just like Goong ^^

btw thank you guys for putting up links and captions!!! :D

LMAO chula yeaahh his "delicious hands" line was sooo cheesy omg XD that cracked me up so bad XD

Guest sharry

My take on the first episode. (i will add spoilers cuz i dont think everyone has seen it yet)

The great points.

When the jokes are on.. they are ON. Some parts of the first episode made me laugh out loud. Something that not since coffee prince has happened.

F4- I will applaud the casting director who chose these 4. Not only are they the best looking bunch but acting wise they are getting into my heart pretty quickly. I was slightly surprised that i actually liked kim joo'n better than kim bum. Kim joon is just hilarious and very entertaining to watch on screen. HJ.. Whenever he turned to laugh when jandi was saying anything .. was so funny!I still cant decide if i like his acting here yet .. since ... well.. his character has done nothing (though i might add that the scene where he cleaned JanDi's face was ridiculously cute.)Lee Min Ho to me has the most potential to become a great Lead drama actor. His tone and expressions are just on point every time.

The 3 evil ones.- Am i the only one that just found them hilarious? They were soo cute and funny! I expected them to be annoying and o would end up wanting to slap them but whenever the "OMG" started i just ended up loving them more!!! The random English bits make their characters come alive.

What needs to be worked on-

-Go Hye Sun- PPlo keep saying she is over acting... and they are right. I love the girl but her over-use of facial expressions is soo weird and awkward. If she could work on that, and also work on her annoying voice changes the character would be perfect.

-The cheesy music, LOl @ the music when F4 comes in. It was soo bad. Some of the other music was just ... oh dear funny.

Overall i really liked the first episode. again pleeeease no one go like "oh matsumoto was better" or Oh the "japanese was this and that" Most of us saw the other ones and even some have read the manga We can come up with out own conclusions but this is the thread for the KOREAN VERSION. not the "lets compare" version. All comments should be focused on that :) :) :)

Cant wait for tomorow's ep!!

Guest kdramafanusa

10% isn't very high, is it? But, I do know that most dramas do about 14% or higher as an average. I think 13%-17% is considered to be somewhat of a success. But, I do agree that it airs at a rather late hour for a drama that is surely meant to be aimed at teens/young adults.

10% isn't high (double digit though), 13~17% is more like it. Single digit opener is considered low.

In Korea, 9:55pm is primetime. Coffee Prince, Princess Hours, My Girl, Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang were all aired at this time; they opened around 14% to 17%.

In terms of TV ratings, what matters is how a show does throughout its entire run.

Hong Gil Dong opened at 16.2%, but it was also one of its highest rated episodes (2nd highest in fact); the finale got 13.8%.

Guest chiara
Guest bazelette

puahaha :D It def. doesn't lose the comedy factor, but why is everything so exaggerated? It makes Hana Yori Dango look realistic. Hyun Joong's acting wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, except he seemed more amused than annoyed at everything. GHS is okay in this, except her character is more of the cute and loud type (which is what most of the girls are in kdramas) than the quiet and strong Makino. Kimbum is way too cute to be a play boy, and Gun Pyo doesn't seem as psychologically screwed up as Domyogi.

Guest pallycute

im a newbie here... so i was wondering,, what player did u guys use for the given boys over flowers vid links????

you can use Media Player Classic, GOM Player or VLC player......

Guest chunsa7

Is WITHS2 planning to sub this drama? Its just that I didn't see their drama in the current projects page...

it's there on their page now on the current project list, you were probably looking when it had listed as a "future project"

I never comment in any thread cuz my english sucks lol but this is worth it ... I like the episode that was a surprise cuz I really love the other two versions , my only complain it´s that the girl it´s way to cute I know that it´s another version and it´s not a copy but this girl was like searching for trubles since the start and it supossed to be the oposite cuz her only dream after going to that horrible school was have a peaceful life and don´t catch the attention of no one specialy the F4 I always tough that it was a rule for the Makino character despise the version , for the rest I fell in love with them F4 the family even the mean girls... the OMG lol

Guest jirou562

just watched it. this is just my input.

PROS: the school scenes were pretty similar to the japanese versions. honestly though, it doesnt have the charm that hana yori dango had. the set and characters seem very detailed...somewhat believable. i dunno about that helicopter scene with junpyo coming in. i think it was a toy helicopter lol.

CONS: the biggest problem for was its similarity to HYD...which isnt a bad thing at all, but the scenes that they've redone were overacted compared to HYD. i hope the acting becomes less unrealistic. ex: when jandi was eating her lunch in the cafeteria...honestly, nobody (even poor starving people) eat like that...a bit too exaggerated IMO.

i have hopes for the series, so well see.

Guest MiyuKanata09

I download the video but i wanna see the opening of the show like where they introduced the stars..like in goong..does anyone know where can i watch the opening of this one?...

the ending song was pretty good i think.. because ss501 sung it..haha..

I know that it´s another version and it´s not a copy but this girl was like searching for trubles since the start and it supossed to be the oposite cuz her only dream after going to that horrible school was have a peaceful life and don´t catch the attention of no one specialy the F4

alexza_18 hi..in japanese makino was already a student and her wish was not to be stand out...while Jandi is a new student and she doesn't know anything about what happening at school.. i'm just guessing since i don't understand what they're saying..

Guest heartdrops

Does anyone have the torrent for episode 1 Chinese subbed?

I know TSKS just released the first episode, but I can't access it since you need an invitation code to their forums =/

V WITHS2

Guest chenism

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know who's subbing the show? I'm so excited to watch it, and seeing screenshots and reviews is seriously making it harder. Hope someone can answer! (:

Guest tppwendy

I'm having trouble downloading from here:

When i open, it goes to another window and no mention of download... :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?jy0ldz2z0jd

This is the window it goes to:

http://download216.mediafire.com/gdajibtmc...D-Ental.avi.005

PLease someone help me

this link works now :) I had the same problem with u but now it's ok

I think a lot of fans/subteam will make subs for this drama...but I always support WITHS2 ^_^