[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest BigHeadDog

i read somewhere that they did that in one drama......i dont know which drama or asian drama it is......the point is the producers and writer let the audience decide who they want the girl to end up both ...the scenario is that both guys are good for her just like junpyo and jihoo...in the original script guy A is ging to end up with the lead actress but the ending changed after they did audience voting....so the girl end up with the guy B instead..........HOW I WISH THEY DID THE SAME THING WITH THIS DRAMA ( i would have voted for Jihoo gazillion times ) but i guess they have to follow the manga ending version :angry:

i read somewhere that the producers of BOF said that the ending will be different form the original HYD. so now they changed their mind and stick to the original HYD???anyway lucky that damn yumi is only in the last 2 episodes and not more cos i cant stand her after watching 24 for a sec. cant jp sees that she is just acting to be kind. he is having head injury NOT eye injury for pete's sake!!!

Tomorrow is the last episode. So we are wrapping up at Episode #25.

KBS on track to show Park Yong Ha's new drama - Story of a Man starting next Monday.

BTW is it true theres going to be extended to 30 episodes

Guest BigHeadDog

^ so it did happen like this in the manga?

BTW is it true theres going to be extended to 30 episodes

nope. there are going to be just 25 episodes. more than 25 they got to ask the japanese manga author for permission and i thought tonite JH will be having live watch last episode session with his fans at the football field and also few days ago the entire cast has wrapped up everything.

Guest joeydragonlady

I am bummed that my Mondays and Tuesdays won't ever be the same again after

this series ends. What I like about Episode 24.

- Woo Bin is topless with Jun-pyo.

- Mama Kang shows that is human and has a heart somewhere.

- Gaeul telling the baffled Yi Jung "I won't be a burnden to you sunbea."

when clearly he has feelings for her. It's his first love all over again if

he let's Gaeul go.

It's inevitable that they would end the series with YuMi/Umi amnesia arc.

like the Japanese version. You can't help but hate they girl who trys to

act concerned but in reality is a boyfriend stealing wreach.

What I want to see in Episode 25

-Papa Kang wake up and slap Mama Kang silly for being such a witch to

Jandi.

- Jandi's family being together again and debt free

- Woo Bin in his own habitat with his true love (ME!)

- Ji Hoo not lonely and has gotten over his failed loves

-Yi Jung pursing Gaeul

-Jandi and Jun-pyo marrying with a kid

- A SP of the series!

Thanks to everyone for the spoilers for Ep. 24. I have to download the subs first before I can watch it. From the way it sounds, it doesn't sound so bad. I'm still sad that the show will end tomorrow though.

Just like some other people, I wish they did two endings for this show. Even if it is not for audience voting, how about for a special or something? Or, at the end of the credits at the end of the show, show a behind of the scenes of a so called alternate ending or something? Ay....hoping too much!

Hmm...in a way, I would have wanted JH to lose his memory, that way he wouldn't be so sad about JD. But, when I think about it a little more, I guess it is good this way because if he lost his memory for JD, then it would be sad for JD. Then, JD would worry too much about JH and her and JP wouldn't be able to have a good ending. I guess as long as JH is happy, then I could be okay....I guess.

I think that JD should have just thrown something at JP for being so nice to Umi and maybe he will regain his memory. But, I guess that could cause a biggger problem like causing JP to be more dumber towards Umi's motives and probably end up going out with her. Ay....I guess not then..... :rolleyes:

Guest haemii

does anyone else want to KICK YUMI's ***! OMGGG I HATE HER SO MUCH. in all the versions, i HATED her character . like seriously, *uhh, spoiler? idk* the preview for the 25th episode where they made an announcement and said they were going to the US together. Like, wth? That never happened in the manga. But i guess it makes it more..interesting? Junpyo better remember jandi soon or i'm gonna throw my laptop..lmao. yumi can go dig a hole and die. and in the preview she also tells jandi to back off from junpyo and whatever..that's right from the manga but still i hate itttt. ERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks to everyone for the spoilers for Ep. 24. I have to download the subs first before I can watch it. From the way it sounds, it doesn't sound so bad. I'm still sad that the show will end tomorrow though.

Just like some other people, I wish they did two endings for this show. Even if it is not for audience voting, how about for a special or something? Or, at the end of the credits at the end of the show, show a behind of the scenes of a so called alternate ending or something? Ay....hoping too much!

Hmm...in a way, I would have wanted JH to lose his memory, that way he wouldn't be so sad about JD. But, when I think about it a little more, I guess it is good this way because if he lost his memory for JD, then it would be sad for JD. Then, JD would worry too much about JH and her and JP wouldn't be able to have a good ending. I guess as long as JH is happy, then I could be okay....I guess.

I think that JD should have just thrown something at JP for being so nice to Umi and maybe he will regain his memory. But, I guess that could cause a biggger problem like causing JP to be more dumber towards Umi's motives and probably end up going out with her. Ay....I guess not then..... :rolleyes:

idk if this is a spoiler or not but in the manga jandi's character (makino) actually throws a baseball at junpyo's character (domyouji) which causes him to regain his memory..lol. i sorta want that to happen but it wouldn't really make sense here cause in the manga the baseball was a part of makino&domyouji's memory when they went to a game together..i just want him to get his memory back. TT.TT

Guest carleli

for me, those unresolved small stories inside BOF, if it will not be resolved, it's fine by me (although it would be much better if it is but its ok)... as long as the wedding and honeymoon scene will be there... at least i'll know that the whole cycle of their story is closed and will continue on to the next level - creating family of GUs...

this Yumi character is much more annoying than JK... the PD of this drama really knows how to pick them...

and those english phrases that Woobon utters, love them so much...

as for JP, he may have forgotten JD but I think he hasn't forgotten what he learned from JD and her family, maybe that's why his attitude towards Yumi is like that and since he has unresolved issues with JD, he only feels anger whenever he sees her, that's why he always pushes her aside and telling her to get out... he only has those lingering feelings but not the memory...

oh my, last day of BOF today... no more BOF after today (well except in KBS World, will show epi 14 tonight, I think)... I will surely miss this drama, I'd probably watch it over again (like what i did in MNIKSS) and will go back here in this forum even after it has ended just to check for updates...

I hope they are right when they said that the viewers will be satisfied with the ending... hope it is not too rushed and not those ending that the viewers will have to form their own opinion on how the drama will end... I don't like those kind of endings...

I really hope they'll do that special one-hour interviews with the cast and some crews after the drama, like the one they did with Hong Gildong when it ended, would really love to have that... ahhh, can't wait for the epi tonight... 8 hrs to go... back to work first... ;):PB):)

Guest kimngoc266

So much still unresolve and there is only one episode left.

I don't know how the PD and scripwiters will try to cramp everything into one episode. It is going to be a rush ending which will leave us unsatisfied.

It is almost at the end and JP and JD still have so many obstacles. They make JH character so pitiful. They should cut short of JH's story and shed some light into Woobin story instead.

Guest aybeedee

omg i cant wait for tomorrow's episode!!

i will miss watching this show on monday and tuesday :(

omg

and of course the good looking smexy f4 :]

i seriously wonder how they are going to squeeze everything together!!

and how he will get his memory back!!

and how they are going to end the show show!!

ahaha

i just got done with episode 24...

seriously. i dont want them cramming everything in one episode , but i guess thats how its going to have to be.. The Ee jul/Gae thing is so sad =[ i thought they were really cute !!! UGH. ITS ANNOYING HOW HE LOST HIS MEMORY.. i feel like theyre dragging it !! I really want moments of JP/JD just fighting and being funny, but in this episode everyone is in so much pain that its annoying me =/ i thought it was nice how they showed mama kang has a human side of her.. and how JDs family came back .. JI HOO OH JI HOO!!!! *tear* i love him sooooooooooo much.. !!!!!! i love JP too but omg ji hoo.. ahh.. hmm.. its really sad that the series is over tomorrow.. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest loser

OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

For some reason I really don't like yumi.

anyways..

HOW ARE ALL THESE GOING TO END IN EP 25!!!!

-

Guest eka_chan

i didn't get the chance to watch epi 24 bcoz i have to wait for the engsub first..

could someone tell me is umi gone already? or they dragging her until the final episode?

not yet. yes, they dragging her until the final episode.

poor JD, after JK now Yumi.

OMG Yumi is really annoying...i hate her.

Guest xxxxxxx

For now, I just see Yoo Mi as naive. She seems like she has a good heart and that she doesn't really mean to steal JP away. But I know she's fake underneath by watching the 25th previews and from watching hyd. :) I try not to hate her just yet.

As this drama ends, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this drama. This is the first drama that I ever stayed loyal to and had the patience to wait every week for. This is the first drama that I ever spazzed so much and this is the first drama that I actually have character socks o.O weird huh? lol.

I'm going to miss the cast <3 they were all so loveable.

Side not, I always felt that JK deserved a man , and WB deserved a girl. :D:D:D:D

I really miss seeing Ga Eul's boss and JP's butler. I wish they were featured more.

oh I thought Minho's acting today was phenomenal. I felt his pain -____- lol.

Guest kawaikiss

oh man.

episode 24 was fullllllllll of tears-made me tear up a few times. hahaha

and yumi....you b.tch, liar.

she's just proving to everyone that she's that low.

she has to LIE so she can get herself a man- a man who is already is taken!!!!!

GOO JUNPYO!! where's that sweet loving face when you stare at jandi!???!!

who are you??? bring my goo junpyo back!

okay. im done now.

hmmmm

i wonder how EVERYTHING will be resolved in one episode tomorrow.

the PD better have done an AMAZING job on the last episode ever T_T

now i have nothing to look forward to on mondays or tuesdays :(

Guest miniejungle

i can't believe this drama is ending tonight... so fast!!! i feel unsatisfied with the whole thing. too little happy moments, too much anguish.

can't wait for the set to come out. i want to watch it properly with all the music and conversation. i've been watching this on viikii at work and you know i have to read the subtitle and mute everything??? kakak, it's worth it though, i can't wait till coming home..

it's following pretty closely with the manga albeit a bit of twists here and there... but overall for me the best version is still the Japanese one. i love Lee Min Ho as GJP and KYJ as JH... they are great!

Guest doremii*

I don't find Yumi as evil/annoying as everyone else in this thread thinks lol (there must be something wrong with me lol I seem to like the girls in this drama more than the guys)

she does look extremely young though :huh: how old is the actress? she looks & sounds like she's 12. I found it kind of awkward that she'd try to "steal" JP since she looks like she could be his younger sister lol

I still don't understand why JP is so close to Yumi. It seems out of character =T I guess you could argue that JD's changed him and that's why he isn't a huge jerk to everyone he meets.. but it wasn't shown very well in the drama. JP seems like a whole different person in the 2nd part of the drama. =T

man I wonder how they're going to cram all that content into tomorrow's episode.