[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

uhmmm... what's an NG special?? sorry for a very nobbie question :(

It's like a special where they show mistakes done by the actors or the stage while filming the show.

yeah.. i heard there would be an NG special later on on monday's KBS X-FILE programme from 7.15pm to 8.35PM KR TIME.

and broadcast for episode 7 and 8 would be 10 mins earlier at 9.45pm KR TIME instead

credit: leeminho.net , KBS schedule & DC (info also can be found on lee min ho's thread)

OMG. thank you so much.

I will be looking forward to this.

NG specials are sure the best ^^

Guest buddhjie14

It's like a special where they show mistakes done by the actors or the stage while filming the show.

oooh.. its like behind the scenes preview... thanks! :)

Boys Over Flowers OST CD

some of the stuff in the OST thing :D :D :D

credits to: 501dong

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv131/a..._090124_001.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv131/a..._090124_000.jpg

^Awe how cute! Thank you for sharing, i want my own!^^

Yes, thank you huangsy~~ for the reminder of the link to the KBS2 schedule. =)=)

Guest lntervention

I really wanna build a bear now haha,

thanks for the KJ pics! : D

LOL I've been looking for additions into my album,

there just isn't enough of him around xD

I agree with the comment on how JP's look the best.

I think the costume designers should get praise for how they've built the JP character outwardly.

He immediately stands out from the other four for me,

as well as Ji Hoo and his light colours : )

Guest Gabriella

hello everyone~

i'm a big fan of 꽃보다 남자~ ^^

i just finished to watch ep5 &6 and i must say i totally fall in love with minho's character~!!

he's perfectly match with my imagination about domyoji!

i also love kim bum...

he's so~~~ cute!!!

anyway i read an article that many japanese hate korean version of hanayoridango...

do u guys also think korean version is the worst???

i saw jp &tai version.. but personally i think korea one is the best;;;

maybe it's because i'm korean.... ^^;;

but i think every hanayoridango dramas has its own colour..

so instead of comparing these dramas, i hope everybody just enjoy it..

sorry for poor english.. ^^ c ya!

Oh no, though I have not watched Japan version but I have watched Taiwan version. And I think (personally) Korean version is the best (in all aspects, specially I think the cast is the most great).

Hey, your English is not poor. Don't be shame!

i found pics of Gu Jun Pyo's fiancee on nate. (sorry forgot there are people who dont know yet... T_T)

not sure if these were posted, but here they are!

http://i42.tinypic.com/mn21cn.jpg

Hey I think she is beautiful!

lol nate is full of hilarious parodies for boys before flowers right now.

i saw this one and had a good laugh about it for like 10 minutes.

so i opened my photoshop and translated it. xP

it might be funnier for people who've watched High Kick before

Hic, I can not stop laughing. Oh man. It's so funny. Thanks. And I think Yi Jeong is the best fashioner in this drama. Maybe it's just my opinion but I really like his fashion.

So, I finished watching Episode 6, and will post thoughts up later. For now...

sheherizade3: Gosh, I can't believe I've missed your summaries all this time! Please keep them going, and I look forward to reading every one of your posts.

Thanks! But you know, I would love to hear your thoughts too. :) As for how everything'll unfold, I agree with you. Soujiro/Sara/Yuuki storyline added a refreshing nice touch of realism to the crazy but good ridiculousness of the manga, so I hope they'll keep large parts of that storyline intact.

BTW, just throwing out a discussion question based on recent spoilers about Episode 16: Episode 16 will feature F4 as adults. Which route do you think the drama will take: F4 in university (and possibly doing some chaebol heir work alongside their parents as training and preparation at the same time) or a time jump? Thoughts?

I really want to see them as adults. I have never imagined that. I think they are very kool and more mature. Hehe, I want to see Yi Jeong when he is a adult. Surely he will be very handsome.

**** WARNING, POSSIBLE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SERIES ****

I'm going to throw my two-cents in regarding the characters, particularly the JD-JP-JH love triangle. To be honest, I don't feel deeply sorry for any of them, and feel they're all jerks.

...There, I said it. ALL. JERKS.

1.) Jun Pyo - Of the three, I'm going to say that JP less of a jerk, but he's still a jerk. He's less of a jerk because he made his interest in Jan Di obvious and his feelings for her obvious. He's an overbearing brute, but he's at least trying to change, if only for the girl he loves. He's had no experience being kind and gentle, and until JD he's had no reason. I give him an A for effort, but C for application. Especially considering the fact that he was a bully to begin with. It's understandable that JD would want nothing to do with him...but the fact that JD isn't actively having nothing to do with him kind of strips her of that argument. But still, he kind of knew how she felt about Ji Hoo. Good faith is one thing, but actions speak louder than words. Her kissing JH shouldn't have been that shocking. I get the sense that it was as much his ego-breaking as his heart, which makes him slightly less sympathetic than if this weren't the case.

2.) Jan Di - A bigger jerk than JP. Why? It's called "no". If you don't like someone, you say so. JP showed her a giant heart. He showed her "his" heart. His feelings. What did she say? Nothing. She sulked and looked guilty as heck for being such a chicken. She can do a spinning back kick and knock him on his butt and yet she doesn't have the nerve to say to this same person that she doesn't really feel that way about him? Her passiveness is the non-verbal equivalent of leading him on. She had several golden opportunities to make her feelings known through out the series. To be a little fair, she got the crap kicked out of her for looking like she "betrayed" him. It's possible that fear of a repeat could have been what was keeping her mum. However, I don't see how eyeing his bud and kissing him later on would have avoided a similar scenario. I had tried to justify her lying with the previous idea (that she was afraid of being an outcast again), however it just felt wrong. Jun Pyo knew how she felt about Ji Hoo. Telling the truth may have stung, but it would could have avoided some things. Then there's the whole ruining friendship aspect. So yeah, a jerk.

3.) Ji Hoo - Biggest jerk. I don't care how depressed he is that the girl he idolized was marrying another man, there are just some things you don't do. You DO NOT steal away your best bud's girl just because you can. And before anyone says, "But Jan Di never agreed to be his girl, blah blah blah", Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo were supposed to be friends, and were friends for YEARS. Jun Pyo liked Jan Di. A lot. This is abundantly clear. If you have a guy that you like and you caught your best friend making out with said guy, wouldn't it sting just a bit? Even more so if you and the guy you like had started spending time together, easing towards dating? And then you stumble across a friend of yours and this person sucking face? How uncool would that be? Even if Jan Di weren't 100% claimed, a good friend would know not to go there. Heck, a person with any ounce of decency would know not to go there. I can't side with or justify this. There is no kind of hurt that would excuse blatantly and someone purposely hurting your friend. Jun Pyo was right in this instance to knock his block off.

Now then, I am still very much addicted to this show and like it a great deal, so don't go thinking that I don't. This is just my analysis on the love triangle, and how no person in it has any kind of moral ground. XD

Hey, calm down! Everything is straight ahead. But I somehow agree with you! Maybe!

Pictures for Kim Joon's lover :)

Thank you. I really love him. He is so kool!

Ohhh, and for those who appreciate the Yi-jeung and Woo-bin friendship... here's one of my fave behind the scenes pic from previous eps.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2hqqsnr.jpg

Awesome! Thank you. I love their friendship. Bum and Joon is so GREAT when they are side by side.

I THINK OUT OF ALL THE F4. KIM BUM HAS THE BEST STYLE IN THE SHOW. ALL HIS CLOTHES WERE SO NICE ON HIM AND NOT SO OUT THERE LIKE THE OTHERS SOMETIMES...

Ha ha, I totally agree with you.

Oh, I can't wait any more. Please Monday come early! I will try to watch the NG scene on KBS on next Monday.

Huangsy: Thanks for you pics. They are really awesome. But MORE Yi Jeong pics please!

Guest sweet_maple

Hey I've found this one, the heart shape island in New Caledonia . It is so beautiful :blush:, for anyone who love this "Jun Pyo' s Heart" :wub: :wub:

heartincaledonia.jpg

Interview of Boys Over Flower casts was featured on today's KBS Entertainment Relay.

I watched it streaming but I didn't understand most part.

They interviewed Lee Min Ho, Go Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, and Kim Bum separately on set.

Hyun Joong was cute wearing that formal outfit with slippers^^

For those who have KBS World, this KBS Ent. Relay should be broadcast on Monday, Feb 2nd, with English subtitle.

^chiara thanks for sharing,,,(I've marked my calender :))

I can't wait till 2nd feb,,,

it's too long,,,

and

does anyone know whether the ost will be sold online or not??

uhmmm... what's an NG special?? sorry for a very nobbie question :(

NG means "No Good" or scenes where they constantly make mistakes~

It know this special will be fun. LOL

Boys Over Flowers OST CD

some of the stuff in the OST thing :D :D :D

credits to: 501dong

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv131/a..._090124_001.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv131/a..._090124_000.jpg

It's pink~ LOL~ I love it~ Thanks for sharing these~ :)

Hey I've found this one, the heart shape island in New Caledonia . It is so beautiful :blush:, for anyone who love this "Jun Pyo' s Heart" :wub: :wub:

http://parisparfait.typepad.com/paris_parf...caledonia_5.jpg

i wish to see that one day. LOL. i wonder how in the world did that heart was created~

"Can you see it?,Can you see my heart?" -- JunPyo

omg ! She so pretty ...

but i dont like her ..

remember d bed scene ? Domyoji and Shigeru ?

Nooooo ! :tears:

now that you've mentioned it..I suddenly remembered.. :tears: but they didn't do anything, right? Domyoji rejected her..when it comes to Domyoji/JunPyo loving Makino/JanDi, I really think that he's so sure of his feelings for her that he won't be affected by the things his beautiful fiancee was doing to him..

btw..will the NG special be shown in KBS world?

can't wait for the next episodes!

Gah! JANDI IS SOOO MOPEY!!! Just watched the Episode 7 preview (the second version) and NOT ONCE does she smile! She's despondent and melancolic alot throughout 5-6 and now 7 aswell.

I thought the whole concept of makino and 'weed' was that her strong, resilient character gets her though whatever situation she's got to deal with. I recall a earlier poster mention that since the 'high-kick Jun Pyo in the face scene' we've never seen that side of Jandi again - isn't it this particular aspect of her that attracts Jun Pyo in the first place? Just like Darcy is attracted to Elizabeth in Pride & Predice for her good spirits and liveliness of mind, i'm totally not seeing a Jan di that would be saying 'Fighting!!" but seeing a jandi that is pessimistic and indecisive. I mean, did anyone notice that she hardly ever argues back at her parent anymore when they nag at her? before, she would have been screeching her head off!

This is a disappointing development to say the least, especially in light of the comments from Cinamonroll saying that the Korean viewers think there's too much focus on Jun Pyo and his POV. The writers of show should think just alittle less about satisfying the fangirls, and remembering that this story is about a girl.

Guest qtjena13

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/choc...incaledonia.jpg

all the while i thought the island heart was CGed.. knowing how the PDs like to excessively use CGs in this series..

It's really beautiful!! now, even us can really see Jun Pyo's heart..

hope to visit it one day.. I listed it down to my wishlist of places to visit..

thanks sweet_maple!

Guest buddhjie14

Interview of Boys Over Flower casts was featured on today's KBS Entertainment Relay.

I watched it streaming but I didn't understand most part.

They interviewed Lee Min Ho, Go Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, and Kim Bum separately on set.

Hyun Joong was cute wearing that formal outfit with slippers^^

For those who have KBS World, this KBS Ent. Relay should be broadcast on Monday, Feb 2nd, with English subtitle.

uhmmm... do you know what time it will be shown here in asia(philippines)? thanks in advance..

Ep 7 long preview. credit DCinside http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=f4

(with rough translation. sorry for my poor English)

준표가 교장선생님 책상위에 앉아서 잔디,지후 퇴학 안 시키면 교장선생님 자르겠다고 협박해.

JP sits on principal's desk and threatens him that if the principal doesn't expel Jandi & Jihoo, he will expel the principal.

그런데 누나가 "그만 두지 못해!!" 하면서 들어와서 준표를 클러치백으로 때리면서 끌어 내려서

Suddenly his sister Junhee shouts "Stop!" hits JP with her clutch bag then pulls him out.

준표는 오버액션을 하면서 바닥에 끌려 내려와. JP is pulled down the floor doing overaction.

교장선생님 자르면, 다음 교장은 누나가 할 것이라며 누나 밑에서 졸업하고 싶냐고 묻지~

Junhee says "If you expel the principal, I will be the next principal. Do you want to go this school under me?"

(당연히 준표는 싫어함) (JP says no of course )

누나가 준표 귀를 잡고 "잔말 말고 따라와!" 밖으로 끌고 나오고,

Sister grabs him by the ear saying "Shut up and come out!" he is pulled out.

밖에 있던 학생들. 그리고 추녀 3총사는 "민서현 위에 구준희라더니.전설의 카리스마. 퀸. 역시 포스가 다르네" 하며

Students outside and the 3 girls say "Over Min Seon Hyun, there is Goo Jun Hee. Legend charisma, queen, her force is different!"

감탄하고~ They admire.

다른 학생들처럼 밖에 있떤 다른F4와 잔디한테 "너희들도 따라와" 이래.

Junhee says to other F4 and Jandi "You guys also follow me"

준표네집 쇼파에 F4, 누나, 잔디가 앉아있고, 누나가 스포츠로 대결하고 결과에 무조건 승복하라고 해.

At Jun Pyo's house, F4, sister and Jandi are sitting. Jun Hee suggests to compete with sports and follow the result unconditionaly.

준표만 반대하고, 이정, 우빈, 잔디는 찬성, 지후는 "고마워요. 누나" 이렇게 말하고~

Only JP objects, but Yijung, Woobin and Jandi agree, Jihoo says "Thanks sister"

준표가 그럼 경기 종목은 자기가 정한다고 말하고, 우빈이가 그건 페어 플레이가 아니라며 반발 ㅎㅎ

JP says "Then I will select the sports" but Woobin objects saying that's not a fair play.

암튼, 누나가 집사를 불러서 로또 뽑는 거랑 비슷한 그런 걸 갖고 와. ㅋㅋ

Anyway, sister calls butler and let him bring a lottery machine.

잔디가 혼자 가는데, 추녀 3총사가 와서 또 염장질러. "각오는 해뒀겠지? 지후선배 절대 못 이겨.

Jandi is walking by herself. 3 girls come and nerve her. "Are you prepared? Jihoo cannot win"

넌 예정대로 퇴학당할거니까 가방부터 싸두지" 이러면서~

"You will be expeled as it was planned. Why don't you pack your baggage?"

잔디는 지후선배 믿는다고 하고~~ Jandi says " I believe in Jihoo sunbae..."

죽집에서 가을이랑 잔디랑 한숨쉬면서 어찌할지 얘기해.

At porridge restaurant, Ga Wul & Jandi are sighing and discussing what to do.

가을이는 준표 누나한테 부탁하라고 하고, 잔디는 벌써 많이 도와주셨잖아. 이러면서

Gawul says Jandi to ask to Junhee, but she says that Junhee alreay helped a lot.

지후선배 힘들게 하느니 차라리 퇴학당한다고 한숨쉬고~

She says that she doesn't want to make Jihoo hard, she will rather be expeled. She sighes.

죽집 사장아저씨가 보온도시락에 죽으로 추정되는 무언가를 담아서

The restaurant guy gives her a pot of porridge and says her to go and cheer him.

가서 응원해 주라고 하고~ 잔디는 좋아하면서 퇴장.

Jandi is pleased then goes.

다시 준표네 거실.

It's Junpyo's living room again.

누나가 경기 종목 이름이 적힌 보석함 비슷한 걸 열었는데 "수영" 이라고 적혀있어.

Sister opens a box and it is written as 'Swimming'

준표는 무효라고 난리. 누나가 그럼 준표가 기권하라고 하고,

Junpyo shouts it's invalid. Sister says then he must drop out.

이정이가 이렇게 끝나면 개운치가 않다면서 자기가 준표 대신 나간다고 하고,

Yijung says that it should not be ended this way, he will replace JP.

(이번 만큼은 저도 저 녀석을 쉽게 용서할 수가 없어요.)

(This time I canot forgive that rascal(Jihoo?))

잔디가 "구준표 대신 이정선배가 나가니까 지후 선배 대신 제가 나갈게요~" 이렇게 말해.

Jandi says "If Yijung replaces JP, I will replace Jihoo~~"

준표는 "주제넘게 나서지마. 기지배 상대로 무슨 경기를 해?" 이래.

JP says "Don't be dare to come out. How do we compete against a girl?"