[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest sweet_pai

I've watched the two first episodes so far, and its alright. I definitely think there will be improvement within show; a poster couple pages back mention jandi's character being loud and fearless because of ignorance which I have to agree. Most of the time it doesn't feel like she's being courageous, just some bipolar person.

Also the doumyoji hair is just like that haha. I think outta the 3 hair versions I've seen the taiwan was the ugliest because it had massive puffiness. The jp and kr doumyoji hair look equally not so ugly and fitting hahaha

Guest evie544

I just finished episode 2 and I can say that I couldn't be more satisfied. It sticks to the story but not too much so it's not like you're watching the original Hana Yori Dango just in a different language. How everything comes about is different too. :D

Guest Tinateukbum

omo i just finished ep.2 too lol.

i loved it ahh.

Seohyun's her name right ? i like her, she's so sweet & prettyyy :]

gah, i LOVED the ending, i was like squealing & at the edge of my chair aha ><

this is my first hana yori dango & it's pretty good to me :]]

f4 is soo beautiful ;D

at first iono what i thought of lee minho but i like him more now^^

& i love 'stand by me' aish i want an mp3 of it so i can keep replaying it

I just finished ep. 1, and the acting of the main actress is HORRIBLE! It was really painful to watch her. I really like her in Pure 19, but she is definitely not suited for this role, like at all. However, the F4 is definitely hot.

my opinion after see both 2 episod.....

the part that i like in 1st ep is its tell the reason why jan di is accepted to that luxurious school. i never thought that before but its really refreshing for me because at the 1st ep its already show the different between the taiwan and the japanese version. i also like her family. the 1st ep is really centered at jan di...

and the 2nd ep,for me,its really good. i really like the scene when she was caught by jun pyo employee and in the car when she try to escape. the scene at jun pyo house(i think i should call it castle instead of house), i wonder where they find such a fascinating place. its really pretty.

cant wait for other episode but this drama really worth to watch :lol: :lol: :lol:

comment about the acting???eerrmmm....its only 2 ep and dont think its enough to say anything. but overall i loves all the casting. in a few back page, i remember i read about someone said the story is too fast. but for me, i like it. i already watch both earlier version and to tell the truth, not only once but i rewatch it for a few times. when they make this version a little bit different and the story development is faster, it really a hooked for a person like me to keep on going waiting for the next episode.it because i(i think not only me must most of the person here) already know how the story would be, who will couple with who,the conflict that will arise, so rather than repeated all the plot, i prefer if the skip some plot and more emphasize on the main plot or conflict. sorry if its offense to anyone that only watch this korean version coz i admit for anyone that just watch it for the 1st time, they may not understand why jan di is really mad at jun pyo and the cool and calm charisma that ji hoo have that attract jan di to him.

I really adore the production house for this series because they can make a different version based on the same stories. all 3 version gives a different interpretation. i really cant wait to see the main plot of the stories, how the producer interpret their version. good or not is ups to the everyone opinion, even the twin must have a different way of thinking, so how can we aspect everyone satisfied.

Guest chiara

thank you so much for the hardsubbed links

I don't want to install veoh TV just to watch/download the video, so the MF links are very helpful to me

Want to share some caps of Junpyo's showering scene :wub:

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-9.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-8.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-7.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-6.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-5.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-4.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-3.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-2.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Noto-1.jpg

HYDE02KOR090106HDTVx264720p-Notorio.jpg

I hope those won't cause your computer lagging

-a proud Junpyo camper-

Guest plurals

After watching the 2nd episode, I thought maybe the drama was getting better although not quite up to hype yet. The ost and insert songs are still as jarring as ever. I'm tired of that my girl insert song and the obvious sound of tambourine crashing. Just how cliched and old are those tricks anyway. this is supposed to be a trendy, latest interpretation of a hugely popular franchise by the 'great' korean drama makers. The producer/director should notice that his formula might have worked a few years ago with choon-hyang and my girl but ever since Witch yoo-hee he/she/they've been stumbling.

I think i know where my problem with this drama lies. What prevents me from being pulled in by it like i did with the japanese version did years ago.

(I personally think that comparisons are inevitable. It happened when hanadan aired. People would not shut up about MG. At first I was sick of it, then I noticed it was fact of life. They're diff dramas yes, but they have the same original source. As long as the comparison doesn't get too repetitive and redundant, I think it should be okay to mention the other 2 versions in explaining your enjoyment level in watching it)

What this drama lack for me so far is a truly likable Jan Di. Sure I like her. i don't blame Hye-sun for overacting at all. I'm pretty sure she was just following the sub-par director's orders. From what I've seen of her, she was sympathetic and believable when acting out more quiet, subtle scenes. I like jan Di, but I don't love her. I'm not in love with her as I was with Makino. I think I agree with previous sentiments, that she's underdeveloped as a character despite being the center.

I can't see why Jun-pyo would be in love with her. i just don't see it yet. I would say it's too fast and the pacing is the problem, but wih the japanese drama it didnt take all that long to see why Domyouji has fallen for Makino. It was just more belivable. Makino was that awesome. Even I fell in love with her.

That said, there;s still plenty of time for this to get better. I just hope whoever in charge see how cliched and uneffective they are being. This could be SO MUCH better in right hands. The cast is okay already, Lee Min Ho is the one carrying the show so far for me. A better director could pull out a lot more from inexperienced actors like hyun-joong. It should be Min Ho, Hyun-joong AND Hye-sun carrying most of the weight.

I would say another reason for dissapointment is that this is a huge franchise and the koreans seem to consider themselves at the forefront (along with japan) when it comes to producing high quality asian dramas. This so far doesn't live up to hype.

Guest miacallisto

thank you so much for the hardsubbed links

I don't want to install veoh TV just to watch/download the video, so the MF links are very helpful to me

Want to share some caps of Junpyo's showering scene :wub:

I hope those won't cause your computer lagging

-a proud Junpyo camper-

OMG ILU! *drooool*

I am really tempted to use the first one as my desktop wallpaper xD

I hope the F4 (esp. Lee Min Ho) fanservice continues!

Guest huangsy

Actually the Lee Min Ho shower scenes were already posted at page 92 and probably on other pages too.

Individual fans of each of the F4 guys or other cast members can rant more at his/her own thread on non-BOF topics.

BTW, Lee Min Ho falling into pool during filming and rushed to ER was the topic of a Korean news article accompanied by VOD, which has been updated in the News VOD list (but no new footage from what I saw).

This drama is so popular that tvN (I think is a Korean cable channel) is gonna air 2 episodes continuously.

Those of you living in Korea now and with tvN access can relive it !

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

Guest kunarak999

Boys over flowers OST.

01.Paradise (flower boys OST Main theme) - T-Max

02.I'm Stupid - SS501

03.Do you know - Someday

04.Stand By Me - SHINee

05.Lucky - Ashily

06.Starlight tears - Kim Yu Kyung

07.A little - Seo Ji Young

08.One More Time - tree bicycles

09.I Know (Saxophone Instrument) - Lee Jung Sik

10.Opening Title (Paradise intro) - T-Max

I just want it to be easier to DL. ^^

(Right click>> Save target as..)

--Edited--

Sorry, I was just about to add Credits... No disrespect to the source

Sorry that I wasn't fast enough to edit this before you saw it.

And I didn't know that it can be DL just first 3 tracks cuz I haven't done it.

Many to apologize...

Here>> Credits: (Songs' Eng trans) WithS2 + yeohweping@Soompi

Guest huangsy

what do you mean easier to DL ?

DL is not affectd by the look or presentation of the DL links. And you are using the translated Eng titles w/o any due credits to the translator.

Arent they the very same links already posted on the 1st post since this morning ? No need to repeat unless your links are from another source.

And only the 1st 3 links work, so we need to all wait.

Guest JJiMBBANG_x3

SIGHS.

i'm already in love with this drama. :]

and because I’m quite infatuated with it, I’m actually going to comment :]

beginning with the characters..

first initial thought?

the red f4 cards..

i've got to say i love that little skull! it feels like it adds even more intimidation, yet slickness to the f4's classy act.

a frightening realization?

how closely similar jandi's dad was to mine... xD

its quite strange how they act so alike and somewhat look alike as well.

the same with her brother and mine..

both are always on the computer. lmbo

but onto the main characters!

i noticed our herione jandi overreacts quite a bit which i think is quite hilarious and cute - a trait we don’t get to see in the other versions. its pretty refreshing! =D for the past year, i remember seeing goo hyesun in many many sageuks..

let's just say its pretty interesting to see her in a drama without a hanbok on :]

but dont get me wrong! she does a great job as an actress.

jun pyo's character seems to still be cocky and arrogant like tsukasa should be, but less extreme? minho's genuine clueless moments are quite hilarious xD i'd also like to note that his hair did frighten me at first, but as i watched episodes 1 and 2, i grew to become more fond of the hair.

his hair also seems to look most closely like domyouji's hair in the manga series too. i've also noticed the hard rock ringtone and skull rings inhabiting his fingers.. they suit him quite nicely as well.

ji hoo so far is okay. just okay. I do like his awkwardness with jandi however because of his character's having autism as a child, it's expected that he be more introverted. i'm just anxious to see some more development of his character in the story :D

eejung and woobin are so darn cute xD bahahaha~~!

they're little playboy ways are pretty adorable.. specially kim bum and his sly smile ::swoons::

there is one particular thing that does bother me though... =.=

"yo yo yo my bro!"...

woobin's english! lol

when i was watching ep. 1 it literally made me wince..

which reminds me.. the english used in this drama is quite hilarious- specifically in terms of the gisunmi girls haha XDD

their self introduction was quite... interesting. xD

sakurako's character.. is perfect for the part. looks innocent and sweet, but ends up evil and cold.

i'd also like to note how fond i am of her overwhelming hair. lol. no joke.

episode two was a great improvement! gahhh...

how i've awaited the shizuka/makino makeover scene! one of my favorite parts of the hana yori dango story line :]

and to see that it was very warm like expected...

i'm also looking forward to jun pyo's sister entering the story >:]

curious as to how kim hyun joo is going to act as the violent but caring sister

and this is my own theory but i sense possible revenge coming from jung eui chul's character...? :o

anywho back to ep 2...

jun pyo's expression when seeing jandi was too cute- dropping the plate. lol

its quite hilarious because a friend of mine whose chinese started watching it with me monday night and prior to this had never watched a single korean or japanese drama in her life.. and even though she watched it raw with me, not understanding any of the lines that jandi and the f4 were saying...

she got hooked!

and just today- well technically yesterday as it's 2:35 in the morning =ㅂ=;;

anywho i told her that i had episode 2 dled and the girl went crazy lol

haha

moving on

i like how the story's progressing this far :) and the characters have a different yet familiar quality from that of the other versions of HYD

but no matter i still like all versions equal because each seems to have its own specific appeal :]

man oh man. i wrote a lot. o_o;;

haha whoops. XD

wahoo! 3/4 more days~!!!!

=D

Guest Mriaow

OK, I guess I'm late cuz I've just seen eps 1 and 2, and here are my thoughts:

It rocked! Period. Haven't been this hooked on a K-drama since "The Devil". Right now I'm still fanning myself over how HOT Jun Pyo is. That shower scene? WOAH!! And in addition to that he's adorably cute (the bee part) and funny (thinking to himself that Jan Di is in love with him, communicating to Jan Di on the loudspeaker :lol: ). RIGHT! I'm done fangirling over LMH.

In regards to the others, well, I've always thought HCY makes the perfect Shizuka, and ep.2 just proved that, and even more. I mean, she was a GODDESS! So gorgeous! It's too bad she would only be appearing for 2 more eps. GHS was good, not totally great, but acceptable. KHJ...I have mixed feelings about him. On the one hand, he portrays Rui (Ji Hoo) well to a certain degree, but on the other hand...I know I'll get tomatoes thrown at me for saying this, but I find him to be a little odd looking. The other F2s...nothing much to say yet, but we'll see in upcoming eps when they get more screen time.

Guest liligonecrazy

this is for those who can't dl or watch on veoh...

Episode: 1 (eng subbed)

Version: Ental

Size: 491 MB

total of 5 parts (join with HJSplit)

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmvdknmmnew

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wzqor1mz2d

http://www.mediafire.com/?dm4ljmmffwj

http://www.mediafire.com/?wozjaj0nrj3

http://www.mediafire.com/?1tiyn5yitjz

credit arashi.vox

And like she said, NO UPLOADING TO OTHER STREAMING SITES!

gonna work on Ep 2 now. let me know if anything is wrong with the files/or doesn't play properly when parts are joined. The uploading onto MF was a little strange...

it worked absolutely perfect! thank you so much! i hope that you will be able to do this with the upcoming episodes as well. off to download episode 2.

thank you again!

lisa

I know it's only been up to episode 2 so I don't exactly have the right to complain yet, but I feel like they

made this drama knowing that those who will be watching have already read and seen the other Taiwanese and Japanese version and even the manga so it's as if they don't really give much thought into making the scenes

and making full use of what they have especially their beautiful sets.

Actually they should make this drama with what I said above in mind; knowing that a majority of people already know

the story so they should make it more exciting, but honestly, it's very blah and the music especially isn't much of a help either. Music is very imported but they're inserting the wrong music at the wrong time and none of the music they used so far has an addictive feel.

I'm not expecting something grand like Goong, but My Girl was such a fun and exciting drama to watch and I don't see any of that in Boys Over FLowers, even Lee MinHo's Mackerel Run which I don't think anyone even knows about was done really well.

I guess that's my main point, it's not exciting.

I enjoyed watching episodes 1 and 2 because I'm a huge fan of the drama and I've been anticipating this for a long time, but I would be in denial if I said that it was great.

I'm not saying it's such a huge disappointed, but people waited for this drama for months and it even created a huge hype so they should at least live up to that.

I really hope future episodes will be much better than the previous two.

EDIT:

I just realized that was such a negative comment, so on the other hand, I love the actors, everyone is perfect for their role.

I had doubts with Goo HyeSun's especially because in the trailer I thought she was too comical, but when she gets teary-eyed it's like I can also feel her pain. I think she's really good in the drama-scene department.

They chose a great cast, that's all I can say for now.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

Is there another ost download link? it doesnt work for me.

-edit. its okay:D

ahhh i am so in love with junpyo!

Guest black-wings

the Drama rocks!!

I'm so lazy to go online to watch the subs! so I just watch it from T.V even though I understand it only alittle bit!

I love the way how they used English words in the Drama makes it even more funny to watch! It was even more funny in Ep 1 or 2 when the song Womenizer was being played in the BG, lolz!

Guest Kissari

I MUST to admit that Korean PDs are so good at making drama based on the comic books. This is the greatest version of Hana yori dango that I have ever seen.

Min Ho is exactly wild-childish Tsukasa. The way he looks, the way he says, it is real Tsukasa. He is one of the important role that make this version is the best. Anyone here feels like me that he somehow reminds me a bit of Kim Rae Won oppa whenever he smiles.

KBS is the great producer ^__^. First Full HOuse, now Hanayoridango, I'll dream one day they make "Ouran High School Host Club" . I'm a daydreamer ^__^

OMG I thought I was the only one that kept thinking that Min Ho reminded me of Kim Rae Won somehow. Is it the smile? I don't know. I just keep having flashes of Kim Rae Won while watching both episodes.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

A lot of people are commenting on how GHS is overacting in the drama. However, i think she is setting the right portrayal for Jandi. I read the manga and Tsukushi kinda overreacts and has really funny facial expression in the manga also.

Her hair also is short towards the middle of the manga.

I agree with you about the makino in the manga. I remember thinking when reading the manga that God, makino is sooo ugly with her expression. and domyouji also keeps saying how ugly she is. it's adorable. hahaha.

and the shower scene... it reminds me also that domyouji in the manga is always looking hot when or after showering because his curly hair gets straightened and he looks different that even makino cannot recognize him at first. lol. and lee min ho proves that domyouji is indeed hot with wet hair. ahaks!

the girl who played sakurako was the cutest thing ever in this series. she's perfect. innocent-looking, yet evil inside.woot!

jihoo is fine with the lost look and awkwardness. it complements, i think, with the fact that he suffered from autism. The stiffness however can be a little out of place.

i think the guy who played woobin is great, he doesn't seem like a newbie at all, pretty natural, despite the fact that this is his acting debut (?)

yijung is... ok. i can see that the director tries to give kim bum's role more exposure with all the remarks and appearance that yijung made throughout the episodes. i can't wait for his side story to be developed. it would such a waste of talent otherwise.

i actually am hoping that they will give each f4 character their own story while maintaining the fact that F4 is one entity. So far, the chemistry is pretty bad. woobin n yijung are all buddy-buddy, which is good. but jihoo is soo his own. and junpyo is simply there as a distant, unattached 'leader'. I'm wondering if they will reveal their childhood and emphasize more on their friendship coz i think their strong bond is really an important element of F4. i'm sure this will be developed later. it's only episode 2 anyway. it would be nice if it is being established upfront. i love F4 mostly because of their friendships. Otherwise who would want to admire a group of complete asses if not because of these redeeming qualities. lol.