[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Thanks ljphantom for the news and whoa look at all those pics!!!

lovekoreastar thos gif are just awesome! Again, I'll be borrowing a few^_^ of course with credit!

Not sure if this info was posted:

je.jpg

Talent Jung Eui Chul joins new KBS drama, ‘Boys Over Flowers.’

Jung Eui Chul creates a tense atmosphere in the drama, starring in a double role for the first time as Lee Min Ha and model Ha Je (Originally known as Junpei) and he is slated to make his appearance halfway through the drama.

Playing the part of Lee Min Ha, he appears at the prestigious private school that Geum Jan Di attends as a transfer student. Students who are provoked by the F4 cause a commotion on the school’s roof where Lee Min Ha is saved by Jan Di’s hand.

As a new student Ha Je is naive and innocent, but after class is dismissed he becomes active as a popular model. Gradually, the connection with Lee Min Ha and utilizing Jan Di for his revenge against the F4 is revealed.

Handsome and at 186cm, Jung Eui Chul made his debut in the entertainment world as a model. Afterward progressing as an actor in the sitcom ‘Rainbow Romance,’ drama ‘Biscuit Teacher And Star Candy,’ movie ‘Doremifasolasido,’ and movie ‘Romantic Island’ among others.

source: seoulfull

credit: Hankyung

Guest huangsy

^I'd like to know the answer to that question, too. And for international fangirls (XP)... is there anyway we are able to stream it live from KBS for free??

This is so exciting, it is only a couple of days away!

of the 3 Korean stations, only KBS is free to re-watch. Watching live on air realtime also requires a log-in ID.

Free to sign up too but you may need to scan your ID and send to KBS as part of the registration process.

The re-watch VOD for Saturday Jan 3rd, 9:05 PM - KBS "Entertainment Weekly would be uploaded here

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/yunyega/vod/index.html

Entertainment Weekly has been in schedule of KBS World, for the timetable and programmes, go to http://world.kbs.co.kr/tv/ and check the air times by region.

Guest gg3500

Is Entertainment Weekly the same thing as 연예가 중계? Because in America they show that on ch. 41 around 3-4ish... but it's always a week behind, so you'll have to wait one more week. But there's always places that upload it, and if i find one i'll post the link here

Guest chiara

Does anybody know if these programs will be shown on KBS World? And if it is, when? Thank you.

For subtitling need, KBS World usually broadcasts Entertainment Weekly 9 days late from KBS2's date. Based on my calculation, it should be on Monday, January 12th.

Is Entertainment Weekly the same thing as 연예가 중계? Because in America they show that on ch. 41 around 3-4ish... but it's always a week behind, so you'll have to wait one more week. But there's always places that upload it, and if i find one i'll post the link here

Yes, I think it's the same program. The one hosted by park Myung soo up right? I meant that guy who hosts star golden bell, I keep mixing them

KBS world is always a week behind but at least it's comes with subtitles.

of the 3 Korean stations, only KBS is free to re-watch. Watching live on air realtime also requires a log-in ID.

Free to sign up too but you may need to scan your ID and send to KBS as part of the registration process.

^Thanks for the info. I will attempt to work it out =D

Random question, has the series finished filming completely or are they kinda still filming as it airs?

Huangsy, thank you for the link. I guess I have to wait for the EW on Jan. 12th! And, if I'm not mistaken, this coming week they will show BOF's press conference on KBS World's EW. Hopefully I'm right, I've been waiting for this one.

Does anyone know if "Yeo Yoo Man Man" and "Sang Sang Plus" are on KBS World? I saw the KBS world schedule, but they don't have those shows, is it possible they have them under different names?

Guest MiyuKanata09

gg3500 Thank you Thank you so much for the link..it looks like they're having fun...

can you also translate just some of the questing and answer happened..pls..

Guest gg3500

Interviewer: What brings you all the way here?

GHS: I think the Island is Jun Pyo's-

Guys: Yea, Junpyo's

LMH: Yep, it's all mine. There's nothing else here but my resort.

Interviewer: Can I live here for a month?

LMH: I'm sorry..

--------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: Hye Sun, you must be happy surrounded by people like this (F4)

Guys: Ahem!

GHS: Oh yes, I like it.

KHJ: Every time we shoot, my heart flutters. Yesterday for instance, I shot a kiss scene. And in our first shoot I had a hugging scene with HCY. I think the director really likes me.

---------------------------------------------------------

GHS: When they said we were shooting overseas, I thought we would shoot scenes and then get to play in the afternoon. But we've been shooting without sleep for four night now. If there was one thing I've always wanted to do, it's to get plenty of sleep in New Caledonia .

Interviewer: Oh, Then look at the camera and tell the director-

GHS: Director, please let us sleep! Give us rice! Give us rice instead of sandwiches.

KHJ: After eating sandwiches for four days...you start to swear.

----------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: What are the qualities of a kkotminam(pretty boy??)?

KB: Power?

LMH: Height?

KHJ: First of all, your body has to radiate brilliance?

Interviewer: Do you think of yourself as a kkotminam?

KHJ: Yes, well it is boys over flowers, so i always think of myself as a flower while shooting

Gg3500 thank you for the translations! It's quite cute what HJ said, after eating sandwiches 4 days in a row, he wanted to swear... :lol: . I guess he's right, I will do the same thing if I were him, going nuts eating sandwiches for days.

Anyway, still disappointed, why they never interviewed or at least gave Kim Joon a chance to talk! Geez.... there won't be any F4 without Woo Bin! The guy is very good looking, I know he has the least role among those guys, but at least... let him said something!

Interviewer: What brings you all the way here?

GHS: I think the Island is Jun Pyo's-

Guys: Yea, Junpyo's

LMH: Yep, it's all mine. There's nothing else here but my resort.

Interviewer: Can I live here for a month?

LMH: I'm sorry..

Interviewer: Hye Sun, you must be happy surrounded by people like this (F4)

Guys: Ahem!

GHS: Oh yes, I like it.

KHJ: Every time we shoot, my heart flutters. Yesterday for instance, I shot a kiss scene. And in our first shoot I had a hugging scene with HCY. I think the director really likes me.

---------------------------------------------------------

GHS: When they said we were shooting overseas, I thought we would shoot scenes and then get to play in the afternoon. But we've been shooting without sleep for four night now. If there was one thing I've always wanted to do, it's to get plenty of sleep in New Caledonia .

Interviewer: Oh, Then look at the camera and tell the director-

GHS: Director, please let us sleep! Give us rice! Give us rice instead of sandwiches.

KHJ: After eating sandwiches for four days...you start to swear.

----------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: What are the qualities of a kkotminam(pretty boy??)?

KB: Power?

LMH: Height?

KHJ: First of all, your body has to radiate brilliance?

Interviewer: Do you think of yourself as a kkotminam?

KHJ: Yes, well it is boys over flowers, so i always think of myself as a flower while shooting

Thank you for the translation! LOL, LMH answered Height? He sure is tall and guess that's the first thing to come to his mind. Funny when KHJ said after eating sandwiches four straight days it makes him want to swear! hehe.

Guest yangpa

Huangsy, thank you for the link. I guess I have to wait for the EW on Jan. 12th! And, if I'm not mistaken, this coming week they will show BOF's press conference on KBS World's EW. Hopefully I'm right, I've been waiting for this one.

Does anyone know if "Yeo Yoo Man Man" and "Sang Sang Plus" are on KBS World? I saw the KBS world schedule, but they don't have those shows, is it possible they have them under different names?

Yep they are under different names, Sang Sang Plus is actually "Roundtable Plus" (airing on Thursday morning). While Yeo Yoo Man Man is actually "Morning Live with Nam & Choi" airing every weekday morning.

You can search KBSWorld website with the translated English names for more info :)

-----------------------------------

And thanks gg3500 for the translation, that made my day! So hilarious :lol:

Just 1 more day!!! :D

Guest ljphantom

gg300: Thanks for sharing. :)

Like Chianna, college starts next week for me so I probably won't be as active in the future. In any case, without further ado, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb1dr61Ai_U's the English subbed version of the EW Interview. The video quality is not as good as the other ones, which I apologize for.