[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest emfkrx

omggg the pics are soo cutee! haha

omg the kiss scene, JD finally took the first move haha

pulling the scarf ;) yayaer

how can the PD even think abt puttin break up, amnesia, umi, getting JPs dad to wake up or watever and get back to gether in 4 eps?!?!?

WHY WHY?

and the fiance gosh, it went on for like 1/4 of the the whole drama!

shoulve cutten it shorterrr WAYYY!

JK shouldve left in ep 19 so more JOONDI time :D

they always have a good time, then break up then back together

gossh!

i wish at the end it shows a lil curley hair'd boy or girl :D yes yes

ah, I gonna be crazy too, hahahha, super happy without Monkey around and full of JanDi - JunPyo's moment :D :D :P

I hope this time we will get see the real kiss, as good as the pic, don't want any "sunshine" >.<

and I remember when monkey is around, how much I hate the PD, now I think he knows how to please us :D :D hahaha, they look so happy together :D hee hee hee

Guest ml_87

Oh, i'm crazy too! i cant control myself now but scream and laugh since i saw the kiss!! oh, MinHo and HS look happy too^^ how cant i stay in front of the computer next mon and tues? i gonna go crazy becauz of JoonDi happiness !!

BOF fans MUST BE SO HAPPY NOW~~

Hs always love eating and MinHo always checks his appearance in the mirror. so cute!!

200903220125.jpg

3v1uki74ir05aowc6gus.jpg

49c613043be0e_f.jpg

cre: as labelled

blueangle: ths again. cant count how many times i say this to u! but u're really awesome! ths ths so much!! :)

what JD says is so moved! i feel a little sad but happy at the same time!!

lxandra: that man mistakes JH for JP. JP takes the stab for Jh so ater that, he wont feel pity for JH much. i cant imagine if JH gets that stab for JP, how the drama would go. JD and JP will feel so guilty :(

20093221931_568453923_470_0.jpg

Spoiler Dialogue:

JP: Is today someday special? (Note: can also be translated as "What is today?") It feels like it's my birthday or as if I won the lottery. You ask me out on a date and we didn't even fight once today. I wish everyday is like today.

JP: I have one request. Why don't you ever tell me that you like/love me? I've told you several times already. (Note: he uses the word "jo ah hae" which translates to "like" but I think it's safe to assume the connotation is "love)

JD: I like you. (Note: She uses the word "jo ah hae" instead of "sarang hae.") No matter how hard I try not to, and no matter how hard I try to erase you, to the point that I'm angry because I'm unable to.

Kiss.

Guest christiane

is HS eating her apple with shopstick??hahaha funny her..at least she seems to haven t lost her appetit. I don t want them to put the amnesic part cos 4 episodes isn t really enough to include this story with the fight against mama kang. plus jd is supposed to cure jp father. if that is right so she has to cure jp amnesia and jp's father. she is really superman. or maybe jp s will stay at the same hospital as his father so she will cure both of them at the same time..miraculously...hehehehe

Oh my, so many photos today! LMH and GHS look really good together . I love this photo very much

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3143/pp09032200031.jpg

Both LMH and GHS on the brink of laughing out loud. I just have to make an avatar of it!

And I am very amused that everytime I see photos of them, there will always be a photo of GHS eating and a photo of LMH looking at the mirror.

blue angel 1004, thanks for the spoiler dialogue. Awww… that’s so romantic. But wait, after this date, are they going to proceed to the bus stop and JD will immed break up with him? I hope not…

Tsk, I hate the feeling of knowing that happiness is followed by sadness in the next two epi. Nvm… for the time being, I shall focus on the waltz and sweet kiss on Mon and the picnic + scarf kiss on Tues.

Guest dreampryncezz

Looks like LMH is checking his breath before the big kiss scene... :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/ffjr...815282100_1.jpg

I'M SO EXCITED!

It won't be too bad. They're just going to break up for one episode, and then get back together again! I hope that they don't drag out the amnesia plot too long though!

I can't believe it's over soon. I wish it can go on forever and ever and ever. I'm going to really miss this pairing.

I wish I can have selective loss of memory too so I can enjoy this drama all over again! :)

I had a feeling JP's dad wasn't dead. I believe that all of the three versions of HYD, I think this is first time we see Domyoji dad, right?

Was there anywhere that said JP's dad is dead? All this while I tot he's seriously ill that's why JP has to take over his responsibilities as well as he can't abandon Shinhwa, cos though he hates his power greed mom, he genuinely love and respect his dad, and since he is still alive JP can't just simply leave him or the company.

And if JP's dad is dead, shudn't they bring back the remains to Korea, to have a big funeral for his employees and acquaintances to come and pay respect? Or even if they did the funeral in Macau, wouldn't the F3 be among the first to rush over to be by JP's side tru out the ordeal? Probably dragging JD along?

sumone posted a spoiler saying that JP took a stab for JH but the target was meant for JP in the first place.....just dun get it..... Why wud attacker try to stab JH if the real target is JP? It make more sense if JH takes the stab for JP becos he knew how much JD loves JP.....and I dun think JH can stand watching JD be miserable her whole life....I remember too reading a spoiler a few pages ago saying that JH will loose his ability to play violin due to his hand injury...cud it be possible becos of this incident?

when im wake up and !! seeing the picture make me :excl: crazy!!!!

lovely !! i want joondi moments right now!!

first pic ->remember this pic >,<

498695e73e0cf_f.jpg

:rolleyes:

second pic ->they so happy !! omg!

im really going crazy !

Guest phanlinh_111

I like this pix! You see? LMH opens his eyes when they're kissing!

200903220131.jpg

and this

200903220138.jpg

look! LMH and GHS, they are teasing, so funny!

Guest mizz_t12

HELLO GUYS! I'M NEW HERE IN THIS THREAD! I LOVE HANA YORI DANGO THE TAI VERS. BUT I AM REALLY INTERESTED WITH BOYS OVER FLOWERS! GOOD NEWS THAT IT WILL BE AIRED HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND IT WILL START WITHIN LESS THAN A MONTH!!! UHM... NEW HERE. WELCOME ME... I AM A NEW FAN OF THEM. :D

thanks for the JD/JP pics, everyone!! :w00t: it's really awesome to see this scene. when i read the manga and saw how tsukushi took the initiative to kiss tsukasa on a couple of occasions, it was so sweet. so, i can't wait to see this scene!! the dosirak is super cute!! :D

and the hyun joong pics!! <3 love the one with his blanket wrapped all around his head. *lol* :P

the hye sun pic biting the apple is sooo cute!! :lol: i love her smiley face shirt as well.

thanks for more info on the script! if that's what's happening at the fishing village in terms of locating JD and then the stabbing with JP taking it for JH, that'd be interesting since it's half following the manga. ^^

Guest zaizai_f4_only

MY O MY!!!!! :w00t: im just so in love with the pics!!

FINALLY JOONDI sweet scene after a WHILE!

*even tho the next scene is pretty much upsetting :( but dun want to think

about it yet! hihi...

seriously they are totally in love! they r so sweet together!

missing JUNDI moment very much!

and cant wait till 2moro xD

it's because im so loving the pics.. just made a wallie for it xD

rhythmoflove.png

TOtally JOONDI own world!!!

thanks guys for the spoilers/pic and preview!!