[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest lilnahnah

The actress who plays JK has confirmed that JP and JK will NOT end up together.

from KPculture blog:

So Jundi fans can rest assured now.

Meanwhile, Soeulmates are still waiting anxiously for the fate of their couple.

Well that was obvious O.O

I'm confused as to why she felt she had to confirm that :blink:

Guest fifipeanut

Thank you so much for the translations. :)

This is my first ever Korean drama (I live in Texas-USA) and I have been enjoying it. I can understand why some people are frustrated - I would also like to see more JP/JD interaction- but overall I have had a lot of fun. Just thought I would say hello and give my perspective. :)

I have watched all the episodes over the past six days or so so that makes things seem like they move a a pretty steady clip. My husband has been teasing me because for example we came in on Friday and Saturday after two respective nights out with friends and I went promptly to my computer to watch more episodes.

I actually find myself most interested in the YJ/GE storyline so I am glad that they are focusing on more than just the JD/JP/JH/JK square. I only wish they had focused more on WB as well. I tend to like ensemble dramas where - while the main focus may be on certain characters- there is still good character and plot development for other characters. That is I guess one reason why I like the YJ/GE story so much. I find both characters interesting and I kind of prefer GE to JD...who can get a little screechy to me. And Kim Bum is adorable. I do hope though, like others, that they start to show more JP/JD interactions so we can see why they may love each other rather than just have it said. Still- it has been fun dipping my toes into the Korean drama waters for the first time.

Guest jenniee

what the name of the song played on ep 17 while joonpyo and jaekyung are on their date? while they were looking at the bears. xD

Guest christiane

Just had to come on after reading some of the posts. I think it's good to complain a little it eases the mind and releases all of our frustrations, lol. Two people can look at the same thing and one will absolutely love it and the other will absolutely hate it. That's what makes this forum so great just look at the number of pages we have compared to the number of episodes shown. It's wonderful.

This threads is really becoming a war field...like javabeans blog. I bet the blog increased his visitor number cos each time I came to read the recaps, there were already at least 100 comments.. :rolleyes:

fans and antifans for each actor and actress throwing their frustrations towards other..yah Ican see some flying veggi up my head :sweatingbullets: ..

but guess what, I really enjoying reading all the discussion. it is like watching a mud fighting. <_<

BOF is really an addictive show whose can drain passion and crazyness, frustration...and u don t know why..ohh eppi 20 seems interesting from the "leaking script" maybe a nice monday eppi for the first time?!

Guest eternitygoddess

Well that was obvious O.O

I'm confused as to why she felt she had to confirm that

Have you seen the state of this thread recently, as well as BOF blogs online?

Viewers were seriously panicking that JP would end up with JK.

Scenes up till 40 are now translated and posted. 23 more scenes to come. http://yogurutu.blogspot.com

yogurutu can I just tell you how much I am digging your translations! They have been much more satisfying than watching the last 6 epsidoes (except 19).

I'm still here with you buddy ... waiting patiently for your final scenes from ep 20. Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could get a hold of the scripts for all the other episodes as well? Then we could really see what scenes were deleted etc. I think dramabeans.com has some scripts for BOF. Man ... if only I knew Korean ...

Anyhoo ... power to you yogurutu!

@yogurutu

thanks you so much for the translation. you really made my day much happier..right now i'm really looking forward for the maid arc next monday...JunPyo's personal maid..i really like his childishness in the next episode.

could you put the link to your blog again please...

you can find scene 1- 40 here: http://yogurutu.blogspot.com/

Guest mysticalz

i dont know if someone post this yet ......here it is

for all JIHOO and JANDI SHIPPERS OUT THERE......WE ARE GIVEN A HOPE THAT OUR FAVORITE WILL END UP TOGETHER IN THE END

There has been so much debate lately over KBS 2TV ‘Boys Over Flowers’ drama love triangle between Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho), Geum JanDi (Goo Hye Sun) and Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong).

Currently, the progression of the story is such that there are 2 possible relationship: Goo-Geum (Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jan Di) and Yoon-Geum (Yoon Ji Hoo and Geum Jan Di) as coined by netizens.

Many viewers are looking forward to blooming of the love relationship between Goo Joon Pyo and Geum JanDi with Goo’s firm love confession towards Geum, and even though the 2 will quarrel on many occasions, the sweet love that Goo has for Geum is clearly obvious.

While the number of viewers rooting for the Yoon-Geum relationship has been on the rise, more viewers have been relating to the sunflower love that Yoon showers on Geum. Both have been giving each other comfort and solace with Yoon’s dealing of his sad family background and Geum with not giving up after facing all the obstacles.

The ending to the original, Japanese and Taiwan version was that of Goo-Geum.

It was planned that the ending to the Korean version of ‘Boys Over Flowers’ to be that of Goo-Geum. But the production to the Korean version of the drama has revealed that they may have an ending that is different from the original version. Especially after the 2nd half of the drama, with the appearance of Goo Joo Pyo’s fiance Ha Jae Kyung (Lee Min Jung), the 4-sided love story have got fans thinking about the possibilities of Goo-Geum and Yoon-Geum relationship.

Netizens have also engaged in heated discussions and polls on various online discussion boards.

Some of the comments, “The trademark of Boys Over Flowers is the accomplised love relationship of Goo-Geum” and “The Korean version can take a different approach with Yoon-Geum ending.”

ss.jpg

CREDIT:kbites

Guest mysticalz

Thanks for the spoiler pix.

JP & JH talking.. i wonder what?

Hope JH will confess his love for JD to JP.

That he is giving up her again for the last time.

I wanna see a jealous JP.. :w00t::sweatingbullets::lol:

have read the news about BOF ending.....if you dont read what i posted....JHandJD shippers unite

Guest squeaky

nah, i don't think they'll have a different ending.

like..think about it. it's not BOF if there's no tsukasa+tsukushi/joondi in the end.

seriously...we're speculating too much about it when there really isn't much to speculate about.

Guest eternitygoddess

Um...did a netizen write that article?

I'm 99.99% sure the PDs WON'T CHANGE THE Jundi ENDING, even if ALL THE NETIZENS WANTED JIHOO AND JANDI.

It's not going to fly.

I hope there are articles about Soeul's fate released B/C I want to know what happens to them damn*t!

Guest ayoepan

Well... telling you the truth (even I'm a JH-JD shipper), I'm still doubt that in the end JD will end with JH...

I mean c'mon... BOF is copyright of Yoko Kamio-sensei....

In her manga, Makino ended with Tsukasha...

The end. End of story.

I'm so sure, lot of fans will disappointed if the story was bended from the original. And KBS and Group 8 will get bombed because of it.... I dont think the production team will dare to do that....

They just want to create commotion, to make audiences curious and stuff...

But I believe tht they will twist the story, for example... okay.. lets say for example : JP will marry JK, and few years later JP can get over JD, and he divorce JK then go back chasing JD... (warning : it just example).

BESIDES, if JD end up with JH not JP... its not BOYS OVER FLOWER anymore...

its not HANA YORI DANGO...

Dont worry guys...

Just have a faith... LOL.LOL.

(even Im so hoping tht JH will end up with JD LOL.LOL.LOL, but it'll ruin Kamio Yoko's sensei works...)

Guest eternitygoddess

Whoever is the stylist for this show deserves major MAJOR props.

I've never seen boys dressed so fashionably before. I thought men's fashion was just shirt+jacket+pants+shoes - end. The F4 has totally trashed that notion.

The BOF styling could give Gossip Girl a run for its money.

Guest starzz24

DOWNLOAD WHOLE PREVIEW ALBUM]

Click here!

Album Preview: 꽃보다 남자 (Boys Over Flowers) Original Sound Track Vol.2

RELEASE DATE: mar 6, 2009

LANGUAGE Korean

GENRE Pop

01 Wish Ur My Love (with J) - T-Max

02 아쉬운 마음인 걸 (Yearning of the Heart) - A'ST1

03 애인만들기 (Making A Lover) - SS501

__

JUST FOUND THIS RECENTLY AND IVE BEEN LONGING FOR THE NEW OSTs so i thought i might post it here to anyone who might be looking for it too?

i wanted to put up a picture with it but i have no idea how! cos my pictures are on the computer and not off a link! D:

anyw, i still believe that domyouji shd end up with makino even though i like KHJ more! hehehe! and i seriously hope YJ + GE will end up tgt!

and welcome me, new reader to the forum! ^^

<3

Guest shamien7

*finish doing BOF 1-12 marathon*

yogurutu! u definitely save us from our horrible JunDi withdrawal!!! *give bear hug*

I now can forgive this week episodes and smile again...thanks to yogurutu and the pics from Jeju....even tho...if anyone ask me how great BOF is from now on, i'll have to say

"ITS THE BEST DRAMA EVER! but unfortunately there is...THOSE 6 (esp the 19th n 20th) DREADFUL EPISODES..."

I do like some of the scenes in those episodes but JP has truly become different person...he kept doing things thats so-not-JPish (specifically toward JD)

Mr.PD,

Last week i'd beg 'please have mercy on us...get rid of JK and give us more JunDi' but you still chose to keep torturing us...TT_TT

but bcuz you're the one and only person that can do this (aside from God), i shall beg again...

For the next final 5 episodes, please 99999x make it full of JunDi fluff!!!!!!

Guest funkindagirl

#38. JP's house. Outside JP's room/Morning

Outside JP's room where JP was sleeping soundly inside, JD takes a deep breath and walked in.

#39. JP's room/ Morning

JP was sleeping and JD places an alarm clock near his ear. JP used the pillow to cover his ear.

JD tries to pull the blanket away while saying, "Please wake up, Master"

While pulling the blanket, JD loses her balance as JP pulls her towards him.

JD tries to get away but JP refuses to let her go.

JD: What are you doing…

JP: Just 5 min. I will wake up after 5 min.

JD: !!

JP: Even though you are just in front of me, this doesn't feel realistic (Looks as though he's going to kiss her)

At this moment, someone knocked on the door…

Ok, whether this will happen or not, I do not know. But I'm definitely crossing my finger for this and looking forward to the maid arc.

The maid arc was one of my most anticipated parts of the story since BOF started but reading that, just makes me that much more excited and impatient for it! I always loved the part in Meteor Garden when she tries to wake him up and he pretends to be asleep.

But this scene will probably top that for me…anytime I see a sleeping JP Im happy! haha

*thinks back to sleepy JP in Macau with the trumpeter*

BOYS OVER FLOWERS' CAST LEAVES FOR JEJU ISLAND!

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/b...b6_093608_0.jpg

According to released details, the cast and crew are planning to film on the island until the 13th. They resumed filming as soon as they landed in order to shoot the necessary airport scenes. Filming will continue at the hotel and the coastline.

With the end of 'Boys Over Flowers' around the Korea, the upcoming Jeju Island scenes will play an important role in the direction of the series.

"The Jeju Island segment will bring a major change to the Joonpyo-Jaekyung relationship."

credits: mstarnews.com, tw1nkle

Oo dunno why I feel so excited knowing they’re now shooting at Jeju Island. For me Im looking forward to this part because it might provide a big change up to the feel and atmosphere of BOF as it is now. It’ll kinda feel ‘fresh’ again in some ways…or so I hope.

And from the article it sounds like we’re heading in a new direction finally….’major change to JP/JK relationship’. YAY!

Ah you know everytime I see JP in new outfits…I think seriously is there anything he DOESN’T look good in?? I love everything he wears, he makes all the clothes look good and not the other way around.

2009-03-11

Samsung releases 'Flower Boys Phone'

It also comes with a 3.0 megapixel camera and a SOS button option. The SOS button can be used as a *selfdefense tool. In *case of emergency, the user can make it look like someone is calling them or the phone can start making an *alert sound.

This is unrelated to BOF…but I just find that so amazing that a phone has an SOS button. Lol, that’s genius to me. UK phones are so outdated compared to Korean ones…

Although in a sticky situation I don’t see how a ‘supposedly ringing’ phone would help in any way…but still a cool idea.

Leaving you one of the best things that Episode 19 had to offer... Hyun Joong's backside... YUMMY!

http://pds13.egloos.com/pds/200903/11/85/e...b68ad7b7a5a.gif

HAHA, love it! :D