[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nuruladha

cant wait for the next spoiler!!! this series getting more and more interesting!!!

anyway...can anyone tell me what song is that for SH's ringtone??? i think it's on epi 03 or 04....

Scenes from future episodes?

2008112200250_1.jpg

2008112200250_2.jpg

2008112200250_3.jpg

2008112200250_4.jpg

2008112200250_5.jpg

200811221414241001_1.jpg

200811221417511001_1.jpg

200811221418451001_1.jpg

200811221419451001_1.jpg

200811221426451001_1.jpg

200811221427421001_1.jpg

200811221429021001_1.jpg

200811221430141001_1.jpg

200811221431021001_1.jpg

200811221431541001_1.jpg

200811221433341001_1.jpg

200811221434521001_1.jpg

200811221436041001_1.jpg

200811221437051001_1.jpg

200811221438541001_1.jpg

For those images where it doesn't show up, just copy the url and open in another window.

Apologies, always experience this problem when images come from Newsen & I don't have time to re-upload . . .

Guest mysiwon

I just miss ep. 9.. :(

And I want watch this episode!!!

So, anyone know where I can watch this drama online and with eng-sub?

Thank you so much..

Guest melyssa

I love this drama ..... it's really getting better and better as the story progresses. Thanks to cococrust for the chinese subbed version that I could follow this until epi14 ...

The progress of relationship between IH and JS is very nicely done ... IH rejects JS at first on grounds that it's just for work but later, it's nicely placed that she realises her feelings for JS are for real. Then, she actually 'chases' JS knowing that his self-esteem is hurt and she's partly to blame. But, she never gives up and tries ...... love her candid approach; it's not forced but very natually executed by Lee Tae-ran! Kim Sung Soo's acting is also getting more and more convincing as a single-dad ... his inner feelings and expressions are building up so well; his rapport with his two kids are simply so touching to watch. These two kiddos are really fantastic!! So much to look forward to among IH, JS and the kiddos ....

The way that Bori's story is progressing is also very satisfying to watch ... yes, she left SH saying that she'd lost the child but no, she left for SH's sake ... a very magnamious and touching move by her. I like the way the producer is trying to draw her together with that restaurant owner's (also IH's mum) righthand man .... I don't know the name of his character.. but he's really a nice guy that goes so well with Bori.. the way he takes care of Bori can melt one's heart .... There're so many coincidences created to unravel for these characters, with SH and family .... not forgetting that Bori is still pregnant ... to make matters more complicated, Saera trying to get SH's attention is so funny and cute that while watching them, can'thelp but also hope that SH would fall for her ...

Seara's family .... gosh!.. I can't wait for the day when all 3 ladies, especially the mum to burst over at her husband for his domineering manners over the family ... but, it's so funny seeing them together .... love this unique humour within this family ....

Guest lucky_moon

I just miss ep. 9.. :(

And I want watch this episode!!!

So, anyone know where I can watch this drama online and with eng-sub?

Thank you so much..

there is no Ep with English sub online..

Guest babymarzy07

omg, watching that scene where saera overate herself and just literally broke down was so sad with subs.

awww.. i feel so bad for her.. and somehow i began to think that being like thin that fast can have such an effect on one's esteem..

for 7 years..that's a huge thing i find. and maybe can make or break her in an instant since she used all her will to lose that weight cause of her pinning.

im seeing SR try that hard makes me think when will SH care.. but i dont think SH is gonna be a tough cookie to crack and i dont know

what will make him realize the importance of caring..

i really love those pics of JS and IH.. waahhh cuteness overload..

im really liking the JH and JR storyline too.. they are funny people...

im really enjoying Dong Woo or Dong Ho character (Kim Tae Ho)

^so when would EPISODE 10 air?

tomorrow, same time too? because i can't rely on the SCHEDULE for now.. :D

SAYROO, I am from the Phils. I have just watch the EP10. I love this series very much. My week end is not complete without watching it. Below is the brief summary.

1. JSeol got surprised when his son & daughter visited him to be his guest. Of course he got mad but when JH explained to him her purpose plus he saw his son & daughter very happy at the set, he finally convinced. His show became very successful and with high rating. This eventually will change his image from violent to very warm person.

2. The ex-wife and her boyfriend upon knowing it got mad. The ex-wife went directly to JSeol house and waited him.

3. After the show, JSeol while driving home, saw JInHo waiting for taxi. So he stop and ask her to hop in the car which she did. Upon reaching home, JInHo help carry his daughter who was sleeping. The ex-wife saw this and went home.

4. JSeol is very thankful to JInho. He is about to kiss JInho when his daughter called him. JInho, feeling ashamed of what happened, immediately went home. From thereon, she is ashamed to see JSeol. The ex-wife called her up and asked her to meet her in a restaurant. She confronted JInho and slap her with water. JInho who tried to be cool told her that she already knew the truth because she heard it all in the parking lot.

5. Saera's dad also called reporters to do a very good write-up concerning JSeol. The ex-wife boyfriend heard this and got mad to Saera's dad. He threatened him to tell it to the President but Saera's dad told him that he already knew the truth and he should be the one to be careful.

6. Due to stress of getting married, Sinho collapsed and taken to the hospital by his mother and Saera. In the hospital, Saera confronted Bori about the condition of Sinho and told her that if she truly love Sinho she has to let go of him. Bori, while cleaning the house discovered the empty bottles of wine under Sinho's bed.

7. Saera's dad is very concerned with Saera's condition especially when he found out the reason of her getting ill is because of her one sided love for Sinho for 7yrs.

I guess that's all the best scene for me in this episode my friends. Sorry if I miss some scenes.

Guest tehliwah

Epsd 16 ........... YEAH!!!!!!!!!.......... THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!.......FINALLY.....I mean JS and IH

OMO OMO more details, pleeezze!! been waiting for this moment!!!!

Guest babymarzy07

Epsd 16 ........... YEAH!!!!!!!!!.......... THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!.......FINALLY.....I mean JS and IH

OMOOOOOO!! :w00t: details pls.. gah need to find this online!! thats just awesssoommeee...

OMO OMO more details, pleeezze!! been waiting for this moment!!!!

Don't really understand Korean....but here goes......

I think JS wanted to confess his love for IH in the studio.....but that Jemma called Daniel ( the matchmake guy for IH ) and he showed up at the studio. i guess JS felt that Daniel was a better man for IH so changed his mind about the confession.

Of course IH was upset......JS was also upset ....went drinking that night.....a bit tipsy so took a taxi ..but didn't go home...instead ended up in front of IH's house. He called IH and asked if she was home....sorry for everything and Thank You.....and IH just reached home in her car. .....and saw JS standing there.......they didn't speak.....didn't have to ......just look at each other......and somehow ended up in each other's arms....and they kissed.......so they are now officially a couple.

Guest melyssa

Thanks for the link to more info ... sorry that I've missed reading it ...

So, the name of his character is Ha Dong Woo and his real name is Kim Taeho ...

I like his character in this drama .... he's not just some driver or worker to IH's mother .... complex yet admirable character ...

Yup ... I've watched it too and was squeeeing away ... it's kind of romantic ... though I don't understand their conversation.

If I'm not wrong, .... my account on it ...

...JS went to IH's place but he did not go in and called her when he's outside. I wonder why he went there... Then, IH was driving when he called and they talked (about what?.. I don't know), then suddenly, she reached her home and saw JS outside her house talking over the phone... IH was stunned and speechless (LTR's expression here is classic .... that it's so touching!!)... JS was puzzled why she suddenly went all silent and he hung up... JS turned around and saw IH in her car staring at him .... (KSS's expression is cool too ....) then that hug seen in the preview... followed by our long-awaited kiss .... SWEET!!! ^^

love this drama ....

Guest melyssa

From the pics ...did anything happen to bori's baby ?

Bori was knocked down by one of the nasty employee in the restaurant and she hit her tummy against a protuding ledge ... in pain. Ha Dong Woo managed to stop the commotion and see to her but she pretended to be fine ... went to her room and lay down crying in pain, holding to her tummy and talking to her unborn baby ... ... ... I think she should be fine or she could not have tolerated the pain ... but not conclusive ...

Archived