[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

I hope SR tells SH about the baby. He is going to be so mad that so many people lied to him. I hope her name won't be on that list. If he says that he doesn't want to be involved with the baby, that's different. But everyone claiming to love him is making the decision for him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so mad because they haven't aired any episodes for two weekends! And mysoju.com is behind by at least ten episodes. But from what I read it seems like things are getting interesting.

SR's in a hard place though, love or honor? Keep the baby a secret and marry SH, or throw the marriage out the window and tell him?

Or...could it be...fudge. I have a feeling that something is going to go horribly wrong. There is no way SR is going to give up SH after FINALLY getting him to like her. So what other option is there if she doesn't want BR in SH's life?

Take the baby. I sincerely hope SR doesn't go there. But I have a feeling SR's going to be all like, "SH and I will raise the baby. You just need to have a healthy baby. We'll raise it."

But I don't think SR's that coldhearted. But alas, you never know. It could go either way. But I sincerely hope SR doesn't try to take the baby from BR. That would be too sad.

Guest lucky_moon

I hope SR tells SH about the baby. He is going to be so mad that so many people lied to him. I hope her name won't be on that list. If he says that he doesn't want to be involved with the baby, that's different. But everyone claiming to love him is making the decision for him.

I don't think it'll be easy for Sr to tell SH about the baby cuz she knew that it'll be the ending for her 7 years love.. so that she is doing all what she can to keep SH for her.. :)

Take the baby. I sincerely hope SR doesn't go there. But I have a feeling SR's going to be all like, "SH and I will raise the baby. You just need to have a healthy baby. We'll raise it."

But I don't think SR's that coldhearted. But alas, you never know. It could go either way. But I sincerely hope SR doesn't try to take the baby from BR. That would be too sad.

This is no longer a easy thing to do. The law now protects the mother and child relationship. :rolleyes:

After watching epsd 37..........I have been very very patient with JS.......but I can't take it anymore....I just think that HE DOES NOT DESERVE IH.....He is such a WEAKLING.....All this while, IH has been watching over JS and his kids, making sure they are happy, well taken care of.....but JS ? He is a man of few words and even fewer action ( except for that one time when he goes and confront YJ and KM )....why can't he do something about YJ now and protect and love IH...All he can do is to break up with IH ? ( Don't know what he said to IH at the cafe....looks like he can't marry IH...wants to break up ....I could be wrong ).

I am so mad at JS........looks like have to go to bed angry.....

Guest adikkeluangman

Watched at KBSW, I missed 1st few min and don't know what episode. If I don't feel sleepy I will rewatch it on 3am.

No scene between DH+BR. Ergh... I want SH see BR+DH together. But when DH call BR want to check her out. Looks like someone is jealous. Yeah, good for BR. Don't ever give no to SH. Let him found out himself. SH try to digest what happening.

Oh, so InHo aunt stay with the family. So far ok. Poor Mr. Jeong. I can understand his reason because he love his family so much. Now the girls in the family feel really bad.

IH-JS-YJ. Not much to say. JiWoo tend more to IH then her mother. U go girl.

Anyway can't wait to see next episode.

^to the above caps.

say what? BR's in the hospital? But why? She's only like 7 months pregnant right?

She's not delivery yet but today episode (sunday) she's goin to delivery the baby and meanwhile SH & Sera getting engaged or married still not clear

yup I saw the preview for episode 38 , SR and SH getting married or engaged !!!! I'm happy for them . I hope we can get some fast feedback on what happen in 38 !! Can't wait . Looks like BR going to deliver soon too and I wonder who is the person she hug in the preview ( hopefully it's DW ) :)

yup I saw the preview for episode 38 , SR and SH getting married or engaged !!!! I'm happy for them . I hope we can get some fast feedback on what happen in 38 !! Can't wait . Looks like BR going to deliver soon too and I wonder who is the person she hug in the preview ( hopefully it's DW ) :)

my gut says it's SH, but you never know. Still, look at the way she clings to the guy and look at how he reaches out and tries to touch her stomach. Plus what are the chances both men are wearing black suits and white undershirts? I don't know man...but hey, we'll just wait and see.

Guest lucky_moon

She's not delivery yet but today episode (sunday) she's goin to delivery the baby and meanwhile SH & Sera getting engaged or married still not clear

Hopefully they are only engaged.. :tears:

my gut says it's SH, but you never know. Still, look at the way she clings to the guy and look at how he reaches out and tries to touch her stomach. Plus what are the chances both men are wearing black suits and white undershirts? I don't know man...but hey, we'll just wait and see.

but i think it is DW. Looking at the preview SH seem so happy with SR so i hope he will end up with her coz i dun him to jump to one girl to another. Makes me hate him even more. BR deserved someone like DW. DW likes her so he can be the baby of the father.

Guest lucky_moon

but i think it is DW. Looking at the preview SH seem so happy with SR so i hope he will end up with her coz i dun him to jump to one girl to another. Makes me hate him even more. BR deserved someone like DW. DW likes her so he can be the baby of the father.

The hardest thing for a woman to give birth for birth for the baby alone without the baby's afther with her supporting her, I feel really pitty for BR, even that DW with her but still she want SH to be with her when she is taking the pain alone to give birth for their baby's..but in contrast SH is enjoying a new life with SR, but in the end it's SR's fault for keeping him in blind frm the truth that he has a baby need him, but she was selfish to keep the appiness for her alone.. In the end the one ho'll suffer the most is BR & her baby.. :vicx:

Guest babymarzy07

After watching epsd 37..........I have been very very patient with JS.......but I can't take it anymore....I just think that HE DOES NOT DESERVE IH.....He is such a WEAKLING.....All this while, IH has been watching over JS and his kids, making sure they are happy, well taken care of.....but JS ? He is a man of few words and even fewer action ( except for that one time when he goes and confront YJ and KM )....why can't he do something about YJ now and protect and love IH...All he can do is to break up with IH ? ( Don't know what he said to IH at the cafe....looks like he can't marry IH...wants to break up ....I could be wrong ).

I am so mad at JS........looks like have to go to bed angry.....

omg if that true. ill be upset with JS. after all that. that's all you can do for IH. im gonna be very disappointed.

after all that she went through with the wife, her dad everything?

:ph34r:

wow delivery already. and SH and SR married or engaged?

i somehow think SR wanted to tell SH. but like after talking with Insun and stuff.

she is in a tough place. id can just imagine. tell SH, will hurt them both. but hurt SH that people kept it from him.

the mom esp. if she does keep it, when SH will find out everyone he trusted betrayed him.

its easy to say that she should tell SH. but in reality im imagining it would be hard to decide.

after all her life will change with that as well. just a thought.

if she was engaged or married and she does tell him. what happens then if they divorce etc.

but im quite happy too if DW is there at the hospital to fill that void.

im hoping the writers do welll on this part.

Guest karcorvil

I really love this drama!

I just started watching it last from drama click. They are so behind. Still in episode 20.

Kim Sung-Soo and Lee Tae-Ran looks good together. They have a good chemistry! Is KSS dating someone? Is LTR dating someone?

I love Bori, too. I watched her scenes and she makes me cry. I feel sorry for her. Hope that Sinho will change his mind and be a responsible father to their child. But if she'll end up with Dong-Woo, that's fine with me.

Too bad my KBS World has a bad reception. I'll check the provider here. Hope that the subscription is not expensive.$$$$$$$

glad its only engaged party but for next week eps is killing me cause sinho open bori's room at hospital n find his mom n his baby in that room ahhhhh i hate sinho's mom very much she's so selfish :ph34r:

Archived