[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest lucky_moon

If BR is thinking that she'll hide the baby from his father forever, she's wrong & repeating the mistake the SH Mom did it to Jinho & now he is looking for his mom, as well as the child will go looking for his father cuz there'll come a day & everything will reveal & BR will be the only to blame for separating between the father & the child.. Also SH deciding suddenly that he want to get married; he want to prove to his mother that he is a grow man no need for her anymore & he can settle & marry and even success in his marriage life despite his parents failure marriage.. I think SR loves SH more than he loves her, cuz I think he was seeking for a love in the time he was desperate with relations after what happened to him with BR & find the way with SR's love also cuz they knew each other for a long time so he thought it's easy to be with her, since she knew him more than other ex-girlfriends..

I can't wait to see SR's father reaction once he found that SH has a baby from BR, it's gonna be the last day of SH's life :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If BR is thinking that she'll hide the baby from his father forever, she's wrong & repeating the mistake the SH Mom did it to Jinho & now he is looking for his mom, as well as the child will go looking for his father cuz there'll come a day & everything will reveal & BR will be the only to blame for separating between the father & the child..

To me SH really doesn't have a leg to stand on getting upset with BR. He wanted BR to have an abortion and he was so terrible to her. Since he obviously didn't want her or the baby she took the baby and left I suppose he might have changed his mind if she had stuck around but he looked at her with disgust all the time. Who would want to be someone's burden?

He should get beaten to a pulp for how he acted. He seems to have moved on and gotten a new girlfriend/fiance without enough remorse in my opinion. Hopefully remorse will be down the road.

Guest adorableTGIF

I love this drama so i really anticipate week-ends coz that's when they show My Precious You in KBS World. I just love Lee Tae ran since I saw her in Chill sisters and Rosy Life. She's such a good actress and very tall and pretty.

Haha! :lol: Agree with what you said about Sinho.... It's like... Look who's talking??!! He's not a noble man himself, avoiding his responsibility and not facing up to his obligation. At least, Jeon Seol mend his ways, thanks to InHo and decided to right his wrong and do right by his kids.

I dont see the logic tho why SH should end up with BR. Having a child because of one indiscretion doesnt automatically mean the couple should be together esp. if love is one-sided. Let's face it. When SH had a liaison with Bori, it's during his time of "rebellion", when he treats women as passing fancy. Sure, he did act lovey-dovey with BR on the island but it was not established that their relationship went deep or that SH fell in love with her too. In fact, SH totally forgot about her until she showed up at their doorsteps. In fact, showing in the story that SH totally abhors BR despite the baby and that he wanted to kill himself and ended up seriously ill just meant that there is no love there.

What's wrong with Sae ra? Pls dont confuse her with her character in Likeable or Not. She's such a total b!+ch there! I really want to strangle her. Here, SR is just a normal woman who harbors deep admiration and love for SH since she was obese and young. She did all she cud to be pleasing to this playboy who did not even offer a single glance at her. She loved and cared for him silently. And now, that he sees her as a beautiful woman and even proposed to her (her lifelong dream), shud we deprive her of being protective of her man. Of corz, she wud feel threaten at BR becoz she has his baby. Isnt that a normal feeling of a woman in love?

I think SH's and SR's love is more believable coz they've known each other for the longest time, have the same profession and belong to a happy family (despite the lack of motherly love in SH's family... his dad more than compensated for it). SR's also sufferred seeing SH's playboy image and yet she stood by him and helped him whenever he's in trouble. The writer also developed the angle where SH's realizes that he likes her when he gets jealous when he learned that SR has a bf.

Despite their cheekiness, i love SR's family. They're a typical quirky family who maybe shouting and quarreling but deep inside they love each other. Their dad can be too much at times but obviously he only wants what's best for his family esp. his kids. And, the mom is the typical mother who wud at times tolerate her kids.

Hmmmm.......I think DW deserves BR's love as he has been there for her. As he said, it's no longer pity or sympathy that he feels for her. Despite BR's state, knowing that she loves somebody else and is carrying his child, he still feels love for her. Isnt his love great? They started off as friends and sometimes that's even better than being hopelessly in love only to get busted in the end. I think it wud be bad if SH will go back to her just becoz of the baby. I dont think that's reason enough to have a wonderful life in the future if everything is done only becoz society dictates it.

Of corz,all these are just my thots only so dont kill me. :lol::sweatingbullets::lol:

I'm sure the writers can twist and turn the story if they want SH to end up with BR or SR ending up with DH. Oh well, they can even make the youngest sister of SR end up with SH and SR with the youngest bro if the writers want to. That's Korean drama for us. :rolleyes::lol:

Well said! : ) I really like what you wrote. Especially the part about Bori and Sera.

I really enjoy watching this drama, I like all the characters here except for Yun-ju. Honestly, I just wish she'd go to Hawaii like Kang Min asked her to do. And Sera is really nice here, I also saw her in her other drama and she was really hateful there.

Guest senseulle

Everyone keeps saying the SH have known SR for a long time, but in reality they met seven years ago but after he finished tutoring the little sister he has not seen her. Why do you think he could recognize her, or knew what she has become? It is because they have not kept in touch. SR has been in love with him for seven years and now impossing herself on him. I hope they end up together because they deserve each other. I would prefer that BR ends up by herself because she does not love DW(?) plus she needs time to get to know herself and become stronger, I feel that she has become a better, stronger person without SH and should not return to him. Plus I just can't see myself forgetting how he treated her when she first came. Not one person in this drama is perfect just as in life and when others are saying one is better than the other because she has loved longer it just baffles me. My two cents.

Guest pilseung1

SR,the actress,looks to have become stereotyped.

She has played the same role in various Kdramas;where she is the "desperate"woman who pursues a man with all her might!!!She did this in LIKEABLE OR NOT,LOVEHOLIC,SNOW QUEEN and now,MY PRECIOUS YOU. :D

I have hoped all along that BR ends up with DW,but I now add the proviso...as long as she loves him back.If she doesn't,she and HEALTHY may be better off on their own.For her sake,I also hope she'll forget SH in her heart,not only in her mind.

Her child will find out about SH in the end so it'll be unrealistic of her if she actually thinks she can hide it from SH forever.All credit to her that she did not have the abortion;HEALTHY is alive.With or without support from HEALTHY'S bio-dad,BR has concentrated on taking care of HEALTHY the best she can,ie make the best out of a tough situation.She's been gracious enough to let SH go and not burden him anymore when he didn't want her around.The poor thing has to try her best to get over her broken heart plus overcome her financial situation.I feel she should have gone back to her family.However,I guess,not all families would accept back/support an unwed and pregnant daughter.Still,she should have tried first and only if rejected then take this harsh route that she is using now.She is young and naive and I'm sure she would have done things differently if she was more matured.Anyway,who is perfect?At least,her heart is in the right place. :) SH's dad,Insun and DW have all taken her to their hearts.Awwwwwwww.

Hmmmm.......I think DW deserves BR's love as he has been there for her. As he said, it's no longer pity or sympathy that he feels for her. Despite BR's state, knowing that she loves somebody else and is carrying his child, he still feels love for her. Isnt his love great? They started off as friends and sometimes that's even better than being hopelessly in love only to get busted in the end.

I just watch episode 28 , I love the part when DW told IS that he's going to Chicago and this time he's taking BR with him plus Healthy too WooHoo ! :w00t: ..... Man The way he said it sounds so Romantic ! But then IS told him he's doing this out of pity but DW says no . So is it a confirmation that DW have fallen in love with BR ? Anyway even though i felt happy that DW said this I KNOW that BR will never follow DW back to Chicago or end up being with him :tears::tears: . I had a feeling that the script writer will still make BR-SH together . However I'm still keeping my finger cross that this Kdrama could be different from the usual plot .

** BR-DW & SH-SR shipper **

Guest ellabel

If BR is thinking that she'll hide the baby from his father forever, she's wrong & repeating the mistake the SH Mom did it to Jinho & now he is looking for his mom, as well as the child will go looking for his father cuz there'll come a day & everything will reveal & BR will be the only to blame for separating between the father & the child.. Also SH deciding suddenly that he want to get married; he want to prove to his mother that he is a grow man no need for her anymore & he can settle & marry and even success in his marriage life despite his parents failure marriage.. I think SR loves SH more than he loves her, cuz I think he was seeking for a love in the time he was desperate with relations after what happened to him with BR & find the way with SR's love also cuz they knew each other for a long time so he thought it's easy to be with her, since she knew him more than other ex-girlfriends..

I can't wait to see SR's father reaction once he found that SH has a baby from BR, it's gonna be the last day of SH's life :D

We all know that sooner or later SH and BR will cross paths and he will know about the baby. The same way that we know with certainty that BR will not go with DW in Chicago. :rolleyes: We've watched too many K-dramas not to be correct in our assumptions. :lol:

I'm just worried that the writers will go back to the usual dreaded story plot that upon knowing about the baby or seeing the child, SH will feel so guilty that, exactly what u said, cute girl, that just like his omma, he's abandoning his child and look what emotional baggage it gave him. He will then try to do the right thing, visit the child, provide for him, with SR turning into a wicked step-mother to be and ultra possessive girlfriend (God forbid! She'll be back to her usual stereo-typed roles as what pilsueung1 had mentioned.) and finally, with constant togetherness and with the child's request/wish, SH will fall in love with BR. Aigoo!!! :wacko: I hope this drama will deviate from this type of worn-out storyline and make the difference.

In fact, I really hated Bori before for no pride when SH did all those nasty unforgiveable things so she will leave. I think by implying that Bori should have an abortion is already reason enough for BR to forget SH and just live her and the baby's life on their own. Afterall, she has proven that with mere persistence and hardwork she can survive. Besides, she maybe naive and a fool once but she's a wonderful woman who can offer genuine love and care to whoever will be her husband. DW, despite all her condition, learned to love her. I think DW deserves to be loved also by her. I also agree with pilseung1 that the best thing that Bori should have done is to go back home and accept whatever harsh words or punishment her parents will give her and believe in the notion that parents cant forsake their kids esp. when they are in trouble. Oh well.... we need BR in Seoul to be still part of the "exciting" story, right?

You're welcome and thanks too, pinto and adorableTGIF. :D

I always love healthy discussions on K-dramas that I love but i just dont have a lot of free time. :(

I have a question: :wacko:Are Jeonseol and Jang In Ho siblings? I'm dying to know.

No . JS's father i believe is IH father's friend . But I guess something happen when they're young coz IH's dad and mom divorce because of JS - I think ( I have not watch till there yet ) . And something interesting thing to note is that JS's name is also In Ho ( Lee In Ho ) . So I'm not sure if they purposely name their kids with the same name ( Jang In Ho / Lee In Ho )

Guest BlueGranny86

No . JS's father i believe is IH father's friend . But I guess something happen when they're young coz IH's dad and mom divorce because of JS - I think ( I have not watch till there yet ) . And something interesting thing to note is that JS's name is also In Ho ( Lee In Ho ) . So I'm not sure if they purposely name their kids with the same name ( Jang In Ho / Lee In Ho )

Who is the person's grave that they visit at the beginning? Perhaps that is lee in ho's father?

Not one person inthis drama is perfect just as in life and when others are saying one is better than the other because she has loved longer it just baffles me. My two cents.

Some of us just think its based on how they are more suited to each other, not on the length of their relationship.

What I remember from the first few episodes : Jeonseol took his kids to the gravesite and said to say "hello to your Grandfather". Inho's Dad brought her to the same gravesite and said it was the gravesite of his best friend. When Insun first turned up after 20 years and met Inho's Dad, she took out a picture of the young boy and says that every day she looks at that picture (but every day we see her only looking at SH's picture :tongue2: and says she is still looking for him. She says that the Dad blamed her for the boy running away but he never thought how she must have felt. She said something about the Dad being consumed by guilt over what he did to the boy's Dad that he gave the boy more time and attention than his own family. I don't think this is a spoiler since it was already shown but since others have shaded their questions/comments I have done so in the interest of peace.

i think someone mentioned b4......and last sunday managed to catch SH & BR together on the same screen when their names were introduced in the opening....and i think the ending will have SH & BR together with Healthy....

I guess we can't write off SH..at least there are times when he still think of BR....during the time that he was still not with SR or when he is with SR, he did took out some of BR things(which he kept in a box, can't remember what it was) and stared at it...thinking where is BR... and i remembered watching a scene when he was driving and suddenly BR came into his mind..... he was definitely not at his playboy mindset at that time.... oh gosh....2 guys (SH & DW)......how to choose...????? SH...someone BR loves so much...if he realised he love BR, BR will definitely goes back with him...... DW...a guy who stands by her when BR needed most....someone who is able to give her emotional support and always there for her........ but typical k-drama is to make SH realised that he likes/loves BR as it goes...

i also felt that SR love SH much more than SH love SR...or rather, SH does not really love SR, it could just be a kind of mindset of playboy who just can't stand women not liking him and would go all out to prove that all the women loves them. And to propose to SR after telling his mum off shows his impulsive actions.....Like what some of you have said, he just want to prove to his mum that they don't need her....(but actually, he missed his mum, isn't it?).... And since SH has proposed to SR and later on SR's dad is going to agree to their marriage, i believe SH will learnt about BR's pregnancy before the wedding ceremony......(typical k-drama scenario....hahaha)... Someone from SH's family(either SH's dad, IH, JH or even JR) will definitely finds out about BR's pregnancy and stopped the wedding....i hope it's JR....she can be a bit irritating, but i likes her scene with JH......it's always so cute between these 2....kekeke

Before last sat show(on KBS World), the trailer shows SH at the restaurant entrance and saw BR, i thought SH will really know about it...in the end,it was BR's dream..... :crazy:

And i love the scene when DW tells IS that he is bringing BR with him to USA and that it's not sympathy anymore... wow!!!! :):) but :tears: we know that BR still likes SH.........

And like all of you, can't stand that YJ!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hate her to the core..!!!! :angry:

Can KBS World screen 4episodes of the drama a week???it's so irritating to have to wait for the next week.....

Date Epi Ratings

-------------------------------------------

2009-01-17 31 24.5 (1st) 24.1 (1st)

2009-01-18 32 27.7 (1st) 26.9 (1st)

2009-01-24 33 23.3 (1st) 22.6 (1st)

2009-01-25 34 20.6 (1st) 19.8 (1st)

This drama has been number 1 for 4 weeks in a row now . Anyway come to think of it we only have 16 epi more only ! Hopefully they end everything nicely

I' watched this drama up to ep 10. I don't like Bori at all. She is too pushy. I am a girl but it is difficult to have any sympathy for her. I just don't understand these kind of girls. They cannot just push someone into marriage just because they are pregnant.

I think that it is a big mistake when two people live in a unhappy marriage just for the sake of children. All family members will suffer because of this.

I' watched this drama up to ep 10. I don't like Bori at all. She is too pushy. I am a girl but it is difficult to have any sympathy for her. I just don't understand these kind of girls. They cannot just push someone into marriage just because they are pregnant.

I think that it is a big mistake when two people live in a unhappy marriage just for the sake of children. All family members will suffer because of this.

you will pity Bori as it goes.........(just like you, i didn't like her in the beginning) but around 20+ episode onwards, you will not dislike her anymore.....

Archived