[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Dong Woo is such a heart warming character.

Very sincere man, resposible .. equivalently protective towards BoRi.

Perhaps this is just me ??

From their argument scene ... seems like Mdm Song must've know DongWoo long enough.

Either, DW must have a sad past ... i wonder how did he ended up working for Mdm Song ?

Its sad to read so many here ...saying BoRi will eventually end up with SH.

i'm watching the chinese subs and also on KBSW so i'd forgotten if its which :sweatingbullets:

in one of the eps Mdm Song questioned DW's relationship with BR

she said BR's situation must hv reminded him of his mother

so perhaps his mother was also abandoned or was an unwed mother

i like DW actor in this show, he seems to be a new actor?

there's hardly any information on him except that his name is Kim Tae WooHo.

for those who prefer BR with DW, keep hoping, don't let anyone impose their opinions on you B)

if SH shd learn to love BR after knowing she's still pregnant with his baby

the same could be said too that BR shd learn to love DW, no? :ph34r:

i so love JH and JR couple, they are so cute together :wub:

thanks to cococrust for sharing the chinese subs ^^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adorableTGIF

mkay, well everybody is entitled to their own opinions. but for the love of god people wake up and smell the coffee. No matter what Kdrama there will always be one specific formula. READ MY COMMENT ON PAGE 34. i love this series but once you get like past the point of SH screaming at BR for supposedly getting an abortion it's all down hill from there. We all know very well how its going to end. Look at the situations, the decisions SH makes and the way BR feels. No matter what, a drama is a drama is a drama. And dramas, after a certain point, become predictable. Feel free to hope and wish for and support DW&BR but we all know very well how it's going to end.

Well, we can always hope that this drama will take a different turn from the tried and tested formulas that most dramas use. :D

I really like Bori and Dong-wo; Dong-wo is so really good to her and Bori really deserves somebody who would care for her. Maybe he remembers his mom seeing Bori in her situation. But sometimes loving someone usually starts that way.

In fairness to Shin-ho, I don't think he's such a bad guy even during the whole time that he was trying to avoid his responsibility to Bori. His parents' failed marriage had a really great impact on him. That's why I think Saera's good for him because she understands him and would know how to show him that not all marriages fail since she came from a family whose parents really love each other.

Regarding Shin-ho thinking about Bori and the baby, I really think its just guilt. Because Shin-ho isn't such a bad guy, his father brought him up properly after all and thought him values but he doesn't really love Bori. Bori, on the other hand would really cry for Shin-ho being her first love and all and the fact that she's carrying his child. And she's really clinging to her childhood idea that the first guy she gave her all too loves her too, I think its really hard to accept that it isn't so after all. It's like you're getting disillusioned about all the things you believe in. :)

Guest MiCHiDa

Regarding Shin-ho thinking about Bori and the baby, I really think its just guilt. Because Shin-ho isn't such a bad guy, his father brought him up properly after all and thought him values but he doesn't really love Bori.

Yes, about this scene, i do think so.

Well, we can always hope that this drama will take a different turn from the tried and tested formulas that most dramas use. :D

I really like Bori and Dong-wo; Dong-wo is so really good to her and Bori really deserves somebody who would care for her. Maybe he remembers his mom seeing Bori in her situation. But sometimes loving someone usually starts that way.

In fairness to Shin-ho, I don't think he's such a bad guy even during the whole time that he was trying to avoid his responsibility to Bori. His parents' failed marriage had a really great impact on him. That's why I think Saera's good for him because she understands him and would know how to show him that not all marriages fail since she came from a family whose parents really love each other.

Regarding Shin-ho thinking about Bori and the baby, I really think its just guilt. Because Shin-ho isn't such a bad guy, his father brought him up properly after all and thought him values but he doesn't really love Bori. Bori, on the other hand would really cry for Shin-ho being her first love and all and the fact that she's carrying his child. And she's really clinging to her childhood idea that the first guy she gave her all too loves her too, I think its really hard to accept that it isn't so after all. It's like you're getting disillusioned about all the things you believe in. :)

you make a good point but let me ask you something. Do you really think that if and when SH finds out that BR is still carrying his child he's going to let her go? Do you really think that he's going to let his child grow up without a father, like he grew up without his mother? Heck no.

And besides, from all the evidence, and the goings on I think we can safely deduce the ending. After all, why would he chase after the 'illusion' of someone from his past unless he cared about her? He'd just say he was seeing things and go about his business. And he wouldn't be leading Sera on. Plus the fact that he can't seem to forget about BR :phew: lol, but this is just what I believe.

And besides, I don't think Sera really loves him. I think she's just in love with the idea of loving him. Actually, she kind of reminds me of me. Always wanting what you know so well you can't have. Even if he's with you, his heart is somewhere else. *sighs* Isn't that how it always is?

I suppose, just for the sake of it, we'll just have to wait and see.

Happy New Year everyone!...Happy to read all ur posts. Really glad that MPY is gaining such support from different ones...No matter who u are rooting for and the different opinions on the different issues, im just glad people are paying attention to the show and discussing issues here. Dun forget to catch the KBS Drama Awards tomorrow and continue rooting for our fav couple(s) in front of the telly! :lol:

Guest Camille

Here is MEGAUPLOAD link for episode 25:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQPMX9N3

I'll try to upload more soon, but the speed is really slow... It takes around 4 hours to upload 1 ep.

Summary : Epsd 20 ( part 2 )

SH and SR playing squash while DW and Bori out shopping. DW noticed that Bori likes a teddy bear but it is too expensive.

At the court, SH and SR exhausted from game. SH wins so SR must pay for their date. SR : Don't you feel anything from all this sweat ? SH : I do. Fiona, I see a different side of you today. I feel closer to you than when you are in your white gown. You look very sexy sweating too. ( SH move closer to kiss SR...but SR looks petrified with eyes wide open ...SH couldn't execute the kiss) SH : Are you really a playgirl ? Why do you have your eyes wide open when you kiss. Do you know how scary that is ? I heard some women have different taste. I guess you are one of them SR : It's not like that. Do it again ( SR lies down with eyes closed waiting for her kiss but SH just couldn't do it ) SH : Forget it. I lost interest. Let's go. SR : He should have given me a signal. How was I to know he would do it in such a unromantic place. When will he lose his Casanova ways.

DW brings Bori for a meal at a restaurant. SH and SR goes into same restaurant but they do not see each other.

SH : Let's go to a popular club later SR : Why don't we go somewhere quiet and talk. I want to learn more about you., your childhood and dreams. SH : Why are you acting naive and not like a playgirl ? My eyes can say more than a thousand words.

Bori enjoying her steak....so DW gives her some of his, ( I really think DW should end up with Bori ) DW : Eat well. You are eating for 2 . ( DW gives her the teddy bear and books on pregnancy etc) You don't know much so read these books and prepare yourself for it. And the teddy bear is my present. Bori : Why are you so good to me ? DW : I pity you ...have to take responsibility at such a young age. I am proud of you too. What are you calling your unborn child ? Bori : Healthy. So he/she can grow healthily inside me. DW : I am sure Healthy will be grateful to you when he knows how hard you work to give birth to him.

SH and SR walks out of restaurant but SR had to go back as she left her phone there. Just then....SH sees Bori....going up the escalator. He runs after her....Bori and DW goes off in the car.

In the car. Bori keeps looking back DW : What's wrong ? Bori : I felt like someone was calling me at the parking garage. DW : Do you know anyone here Bori : I don't know anyone in Seoul . I am sure I heard wrong.

SH tries to call Bori on her phone but no response : Did she change her phone number ? She has returned home. I am sure I've mistaken her . SR came looking for SH

JR is bored at home.Calls JH but he ignores her. Juri comes home with heavy load of groceries. She bought some strawberries for Junsik. JR wants to give them to a good friend who helped her thru difficult times. She wants to show her gratitude. ...he is a bit old, mature and has warm heart ( JH's dad ? )

JH at home helping to make kimchi. JR came with strawberries for JH's dad. She is not here to see JH. JR wants to help but only made a mess dropping the kimchi on the floor....dirtying dad's clothes....

JH takes JR to IH's room to change out of her dirty clothes. JR says she will seriously take JH as a man...and hug and kiss him...but JH says he will be the one to do the kissing. ...when she looks pretty. JR realises JH does have some charisma. JH goes off to make kimchi...JR looks around IH's room...and see JS's CD,..and a scrap book all about JS.....IH must really care for her DJ.

IH at work..thinking about the director's decision. JS calls, worried about her. IH pretends that nothing is wrong. Jemma comes in and ask if it is true that KM is replacing JS. IH : That won't happen. I'll stop it. Don't tell JS anything. ( IH goes off )

YJ gets call from KM. ...they need to celebrate their new start. The door bell rings. It is IH. YJ ask IH to leave as nothing she says will change her mind.

IH : I know , but I want to beg for your last bit of conscience. You know very well what will happen to JS if he is replaced. If he leaves the industry, no one will want him.

YJ : That's what i want. I want him to leave here and live quietly somewhere else.

IH : You'll get what you want. But, have you thought about what will happen to JS ? JS is an adult so will have to take the responsibility for choosing you. But the innocent perople will also suffer. ( IH shows her photos of EW and JW ) Yes. They're your children whom you gave birth to. You know how JS was when I first met him. He was on his way to Dubai leaving the kids with his grandmother. despite all the humiliation, he took the job because of his kids. If he works, he doesn't have to part with the kids. But if he loses this job, that will happen again. You left when EW was 4 and JW was 2. They've grown big. They grew up well without their mother. To them, their father is all they have in this world. Please don't take the most precious thing away from them.

YJ : STOP. There's nothing i can do ..please leave. You want to talk badly of me. You want to say I am inhuman for not caring about my children. Fine. Go ahead. I left my children because I fell in love with another man. It wasn't enough I abandon them once...I hurt them over and over again. I'm not even a mother. I am not...so please leave. you said you want to ask for my last bit of conscience...Never. If I had such a thing, I wouldn't be here today. As soon as i told you the last plan, I gave up everything. i gave up being a human and a mother...so leave. I'm telling you one more time. I can't give anything to them.Even If I could...I wouldn't. I can't. My life is more important than theirs.

IH : Aren't you afraid of what will happen ?

YJ : I'll be punished but I'm ready for it. IH : Really ? I'll leave. But I'll remember what happen today. It was you who gave up being their mother. Don't say anything else later.

( Can you trust someone who has no consience ? ) IH leaves but bump into the wicked KM.

JS goes to work...realise something is not right....goes looking for IH. Jemma tells him about the rumour that KM is replacing. JS finds IH pleading with the director to give JS a chance. ....JS drags IH away. ...IH tries to explain but JS only hugs her : It's fine. Don't say anything. Don't do anything from now on. I'll take care of it from here. i'll take care of it. I'll do it. ( JS's character is gentle, tolerant and kind....but in a way..he is a real man too...in that...he will protect the ones he love.....he will do anything for his kids....even live with the stigma of being a violent husband so they will never find out about their cheating mother.....and now....he will do anything to protect the woman he loves...)

Okju planning to show Insun the photo of Bori in wedding dress but Fat guy has already left it on her desk. OKju : But Bori cleans her office everyday...she is bound to see it. .( Quickly goes to the office ...but Bori has found the photo first. ) OKju : Did you break off the engagement...is that why you were driven out despite being pregnant ? DW and Insun come in and see them arguing.....What's wrong ? What's that ? Fat guy ask Bori to show the photo of her husband.....

Caps;a59c122b107ea1e7e7cd407qb9.jpg

By

13118f7b0772efe90bd1877yk9.jpg

By

c76e90ce0aa94124b700c87gk7.jpg

By

Guest DongBangBoys

Since KBSW keeps messing up the schedule sometimes it doesn't record for me and I always end up missing an episode. GRR I missed ep20 but I really want to watch it. Is anyone eng subbing this show or putting up the ones from KBSW anywhere? Thanks in advance!

Found this pic of the lovely little girl on the official site. Wouldn't mind having her as my daughter; she can bring her dad Jeon Seol ssi too ..... :lol:

Happy New Year everyone !!

cute.jpg

who caught the drama awards? i was kind of sad because not one person from MPY won an award. But I was happy because Geunseok oppa and Song Il-gook won some awards!! I was kind of sad Hyeonbin didn't win thought. He and Hye-ko (i think that was her name right?) had some cute moments in Worlds Within. Oh and You are My Destiny got some awards too! Heehee :D I can't stop being all happy and what not. Did anyone catch Geunseok's cute little wink and peace sign? Ahh! lol

but there were no subs so I had absolutely no idea what they were saying. I just know some of my favorite actors/actresses won some awards.

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!

GO SINHO-BORI COUPLE! GO JINHO-JAERA COUPLE! GO JEONSEOL-INHO COUPLE! heehee. XD

Guest lucky_moon

yes Hong Ah Reum (Bori) was one of the actresses who danced Nobody on stage last night during the KBS Drama Awards. i love their performance... it would have been great if Hong Ah Reum won an award too. ^_^

so I didn't see wrong, I like it KBS drama award yesterday cuz of the special stage they usually perform every year.. :D

unfortunately My Precious You was nominated for a few categories but didn't win.. <_<

《我的爱金枝玉叶》第27集予告

信好得知毎天给自己送便当的人不是世拉而是在孤児院一起做义工时的社长。

他懐疑那人或许就是自己的妈妈宋仁顺、于是去孤児院确认。

仁顺为了替信好赎罪决心一辈子不去见孩子们,打算和宝利一起生活下去。

振好在信好的抽屉里发现了仁顺的照片。

父亲勧仁好给公司提交辞职信之后到外国留学、但仁好哀求父亲站在自己立场上想一想。

成功地完成了编曲创作的传说到仁好家里,想正式征求父亲同意自己和仁好结婚。却被父亲气愤地拒之门外・・・

Ep27 preview

SH knew the one who always prepared lunchboxes for him daily wasn't SR but the ChairLady.

He suspected perhaps maybe that person was his mother & went to the ophanage to verify.

IS decided to live together with BR since SH had no desire to take care of both the mother & kid.

JH found a pic of IS in SH's drawer.

IH's dad persuaded IH to resign & further her studies but she begged him to think if he was in her position.

Successfully doing a piece of music, JS went to IH's house, hoping the dad could agree on their marriage. However, he was chased out by him...

*pardon me if the translation is off*

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

Guest sentiments

'queer' You did good translating the Preview for Episode 27 ...keep it up !!

《我的爱金枝玉叶》第27集予告....

Ep27 preview ...

*pardon me if the translation is off*

+++++++

Our Endless Thank you's to

'bryan' ( for ep. transl/summaries) .. 'cococrust' (chinese subbed files) ...and 'Camille ' (for your RAW mirror links).

This would be very helpful to others if 'huangsy' will update the first page with the Download links. :D

Guest sentiments

Adding some highlights to bryan's Episode Summary, for DONGWOO Worshippers

Scene Captures from 36:38+ mins

Epsd 20 (Part2)

ep20aws3.jpg

.... Bori enjoying her steak....so DW gives her some of his, ( I really think DW should end up with Bori )

ep20bid4.jpg

DW : Eat well. You are eating for 2 . ( DW gives her the teddy bear and books on pregnancy etc) You don't know much so read these books and prepare yourself for it. And the teddy bear is my present.

ep20cxe7.jpg

Bori : Why are you so good to me ?

DW : I pity you ...have to take responsibility at such a young age. I am proud of you too. What are you calling your unborn child ?

Bori : Healthy. So he/she can grow healthily inside me.

ep20dyz6.jpg

DW : I am sure Healthy will be grateful to you when he knows how hard you work to give birth to him. ....

+++++

Scenes towards Ending :

Okju planning to show Insun the photo of Bori in wedding dress but Fat guy has already left it on her desk.

OKju : But Bori cleans her office everyday...she is bound to see it. .

sajin1am7.jpg

( Quickly goes to the office ...but Bori has found the photo first. )

okjufx9.jpg

OKju : Did you break off the engagement...is that why you were driven out despite being pregnant ?

DW and Insun come in and see them arguing.....

What's wrong ? What's that ?

400sajinio5.jpg

Fat guy ask Bori to show the photo of her husband.....

sajin400cbf0.jpg

Archived