[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest sentiments

JIHYUNWOO's Big Day today ?? Ooh ~ where was i ??

* HappyBirthday to you Oppa !! *

Oh Oh.. 'babymarzy07' I am yet to find streaming for 17 ...

thanx to 'skara' for 'bigmail files' in exchange !

ShinHo could be falling for SaeRa...otherwise he wouldnt be yelling at her and in the preview for 18... ShinHo sends Saera home, right ?? Her 'father-in-control & knows-best ' spots her inside ShinHo's car ...

about Saera's mom ...i.e. JuRi .. I think she DID called her hubby 'HUNZ' .. ( new term i learnt :P )

Ya! so many sub-plots to look forward to !!

++

'bryan' - Thank you for reposting captures made by ' navyss ' ..staring at the caps makes my head n heart feels light.

InHo is truly adorable and when it comes to feelings, she is one bold lady to admire! JeonSeol deserves her so..

Epsd 17 Caps.....happy moments for JS and IH....... JS is so shy....while IH can be so direct and playful.

++

on the other hand - KBSWorld is airing episode 12 today.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hitikus

Thanks everyone for the screenshots and summary (: I'm actually rooting for Bori and Shin Ho! Haa, anyways cant wait to watch the rest of the episodes because Jeon Seol and In Ho make an uber sweet couple :D

Guest babymarzy07

JIHYUNWOO's Big Day today ?? Ooh ~ where was i ??

* HappyBirthday to you Oppa !! *

Oh Oh.. 'babymarzy07' I am yet to find streaming for 17 ...

ShinHo could be falling for SaeRa...otherwise he wouldnt be yelling at her and in the preview for 18... ShinHo sends Saera home, right ?? Her 'father-in-control & knows-best ' spots her inside ShinHo's car ...

about Saera's mom ...i.e. JuRi .. I think she DID called her hubby 'HUNZ' .. ( new term i learnt :P )

Ya! so many sub-plots to look forward to !!

i found one :)

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...rch&seq=102

ep 17.. :)

i hope father in law will stop saera! well she needs to be sure id think. cause i wouldnt really know SH.

from personality. before.. interesting love triangles/square that can happen..

i dont know why hunz, though.. still curious :)

and yes fun the subplots..

oh watching the JS and IH disagreements are sad with subs. i felt so sad to see them fight and be cold. :tears:

sometimes i dont know what to think of jemma when she tells inho not to like js...

Just watched epsd 18.......the ending......OH NO !!!!! What evil plan is Seo Young Ju planning to do to IH and JS..The more I look at KM.....the more ugly he looks with those piercing evil eyes.

Also Summary for Epsd 14 (part 1 ). It's getting late....need my sleep. Will continue tomorrow.....Goodnight all.

SH and SR walking into the lift, just as it closes, SH’s mum tried to get it. She hesitated for a while but finally got in with them.SH asked if she is one of their patients.SR wanted to tell SH something ( most probably that she is the one who sent him to hospital) but SH’s mum stopped her….saying she need to speak with her. SR offered tea at the doctors’rest area. SH’s mum asked what if SH comes in ….SR said he has surgery now. SH’s mum needs SR’s help reagarding SH. SR said SH is very grateful to the lady who helped him and is looking for her…..but SH’s mum told SR not to tell SH as she is someone who owes SH and is now trying to repay the debt. If SH finds out about her, he will never accept. SH’s health is the most important now, so to keep it a secret. She wants to prepare food for SH every lunchtime, wants SR to give it to him…but absolutuely not to say it is from her….just take it that it is from SR instead. SR asked whether she is SH’s mum…. but she only replied that she is someone owing SH a debt.Before she leaves, she takes another look at SH. In the car, she told DW that she is happy just to see SH even if it is from afar.

At the restaurant, the fat guy with the earing and the vain girl sitting opposite him, bullies Bori. Bori tolerates them. DW comes in to console her. Bori goes to see SH’s mum to give her some health tonic.Bori asked what she was cleaning….something to cook red ginseng. She said someone’s stomach is not so good so she is cooking red ginseng. Bori asked whether it is for the same person she is always making food for. Even though she doesn’t know who it is for , Bori said that he is a very fortunate guy.And Sajangnim is a very caring, warm-hearted person. She asked whether Bori finished washing all the dishes…then Bori said she has something to confess. In the village,she is always in her father’s fishing boat,cooking for his guest and serving food , so she is quite good at waiting on guest. Instead of washing dishes, she is much better at being a waiter. Sajangnim wants to know the reason. Bori said the pay is better with tips as well. Sajangnim said how can a young person be so money- minded….only worked in the restaurant for a short period…. to get back to her work. Then she has another question..whether she can stay in the same place as another worker as she is now staying at the steamhouse(?) Her request was rejected. Bori then patted her stomach…and said to her baby…. Not to worry….Mum will survive even in the desert.

At the hospital, SR gives SH some food. SH asked is it from that lady….SR said she made it. SH asked why suddenly make food for him….has SR fallen for him ? SR said since she is making it for herself, she just took some for him as well. Then SR asked about his Mum…whether she passed away….SH says he doesn’t know as there’s no news for more than 20 years. Even if he bumped into her on the road, he wouldn’t be able to recognise her. They parted when he was 7 years old..so there’s nothing to think about. But why SR asked such a question? SR said she’s just curious. SH asked why SR is also eating porridge ….not feeling well….did her boyfriend/lover upset her ? SR said yes. SH says he’s an expert on these things so SR asked for his help.

IH at home writing the script for the show, recalling the incident at the carpark. Father and JH came up with flowers from Daniel.They think IH is dating the lawyer.

JS at home getting the kids ready for school. JW pretends her hand is painful from flu jab. Wants IH to come visit them today. EW also wants Nuna to come . But JS told them IH never coming again. EW asked why? JS said just to do as he says….never to call IH again.

At the studio, IH asked them to look at the script and the music for today’s show. Jemma reads “the power of love”…and wonders who it is really for.

During the show, JS reads : Love has no boundary. At this moment, if for some reason, you do not have the courage to love someone, after listening to this song……pluck up your courage….the song “ you can do it “. JS looks at IH…and she makes the “ I love you” sign. Jemma looks at IH and says she is really crazy.

KM at a photoshoot…sees YJ. KM angry with YJ for coming here as there are many reporters around. Then why did KM ignore her calls ? KM said as long as JS problem not solved…they will have no future together. YJ asked how KM can say such a thing…when she sacrificed so much for him. KM asked YJ to go see JS to solve the problem….then he will be with her . YJ begged KM not to be like this….he loves her…. KM said he loves her..so YJ must also do her best for him.(JERK)

Over at the studio….JS continues with show…..Last item ID :”Love’s winner” sends in message : When I married my husband, there was opposition from all sides…because my husband already has 2 children and a past….but I continued to stay by his side. Now,my husband is doing great together with the 2 kids.To those lovers, facing the same problems…I want to tell them…. do not hestitate…be brave like me… love…the more obstacles….the greater the happiness. Let us believe in the power of love…The last song….”You are my destiny” . JS walks out. IH asked how he like the show…it’s all her idea. JS pushed the script to her and walked away. Jemma said: Good Job!!

IH told the assistant to finish up as she has to go off. Jemma caught up with JS…and asked what is he going to do about IH. …IH can be stubborn. JS said there is nothing going on between IH and him. Jemma says she know IH better than anyone so knows IH will never give up JS…..just look at today’s show. IH is not in her right mind….so it is up to JS. IH has only one soft spot…. her father….if he knew his daughter is seeing a man like JS, what will he think. JS has a daughter too..so will understand. JS : What do you want me to do ? JM : What IH feels for you is not love…it is sympathy. No matter what IH does…you must push her away.

JS goes to pick up kids…but IH has already brought them home.She is at JS’s home cooking dinner for them. JS asked her to leave but IH refused. JS grabs her..gives her the coat and ask her to leave. She said she will after dinner. JS : What are you doing ? Someone who has fallen so deep,with no more emotions like a rock…so when someone like you reach out….i am suppose to accept you? Someone so inadequate like me …with no opportunities….I am suppose to do what you say ? Are you that great….to be playing me…how long more must I tolerate this,to push you away? Do you know that I get so upset when I see you ? That the whole world is looking down on me….that I need a woman’s pity. Why make me feel like this ? Let’s just stop here. I don’t like this. I don’t like you. I beg you… stop now

IH : No matter what you do, I am never giving up on you . Do you know why ? Because if I do, then it will really be the end for us. If I don’t do this, you can never come to my side. Even though both of us feel the same way,but I know you feel apologetic towards me…..But I want you to know…until you realise that it is not a problem….even if you push me away a hundred time, a thousand times….I will never give you up. So just give up….admit you that you have lost to me

Guest sentiments

My hugs to you 'bryan' for your 1st part of Episode 14 ( thankful to you for JS+IH's paragraph) ..

i can even feel it by jst running my eyes thru the words ! Rest well my dear... i hope see your continuation post when ur mind is refreshed.

I am totally moved by the words of expressions by JS ... Aah ~ what 'sympathy' !

This Jemma isnt helping but come to think, without her ... JS & IH 's love wouldnt have progressed till to-date.... kkkk

++

Episode 18

'bryan '.. i totally agree with you but Young Joo's been totally 'hypnotized' by KangMin's eyes :wacko:

I sure hope that YoungJoo isnt going to destroy JeonSeol (career&life) ...

that woman will be totally out of her mind IF she does so !

thank you so much 'skara' for your caps.

++

* SPOILERS *

I encountered lots of buffering for Episode 18...These are some of the scenes i managed to watch

( I hope all dont mind with what i have to offer from my 'scribbles' :blush: )

SAERA + SHINHO :

This scene Saera asks SH, (in terms of honesty) whether he likes her or not.

Close to hearing from SH .. ‘someone’ suddenly raps at her window.. (guessed who?)

Surprised to find the person staring in the car is none other than her father!

She gets out quickly from SH’s car & tries to explain ..

SH got out too & started to introduce himself.

SR’s protective father is furious to find his daughter in a guy’s car.

He threw 2 punches @ shinHo..warns SH & drags’ his daughter inside.

Hmm~ SH reached home & talks to himself. Seems he is really mesmerized … most likely he is HIT by cupid’s arrow !

( I dont think he's sure of what he feels . )

BORI :

The scene in the restroom - Bo Ri apologizes to her baby as she binds her growing tummy …

BoRi's sunbae (hair the likes of Cruella DeVil) walks into the restroom, startled BoRi quickly pulls down her top.

[This two‘ Gay -Devilish' restaurant staffs are up to no good. They tried to make BoRi take BEER !!]

BoRi hesitated to drink the beer… Then, she insists BoRi should bottoms up ---- unless..she is 'pregnant'

(yes..she purposely mentioned this word boldly)

Our poor girl almost drank that glass of beer .. ( what relief! )DongWoo enters… sat down beside BoRi

and drank her beer for her instead. In return, BoRi started to sing a song (thoughts of ShinHo comes to mind) :tears:

She began to cry… then, left the room.

JEONSEOL +INHO :

InHo received praises from HBS' BuJangNim…

[ On the other had, KangMin is infuriated by the news ... YoungJoo assured him that she will take care of it…

KangMin takes this as a lame excuse , threatens YJ that he's through with her and asks YJ not to contact him ever.

YJ begs…persuades & reassures KangMin. ]

JS arrives in the recording studio .. receives a special note frm InHo.

He raise up his 2 arms..pinches his nose & with his left hand stretched out to the right… :lol:

InHo surprises him with a Cake…

JS: is IH’s birthday today?

InHo: Quick..blow out the candle....

(Congratulated & told JS the good news)

JS delighted to hear the good news, pulls IH close & hugs her instantly…

they sat down to begin their recording....

Then, IH’s handphone rings..

( The call is from YJ …InHo declined but YJ insists that InHo sees her )

JS asks who was that..but IH didn’t want to say & left the recording room.

( YJ & IH meets at a café. )

Back at the studio…JS waits anxiously for IH’s return .. he tries calling but IH's H/phone cannot be reached.

( YJ is definitely saying lots of negative about JS..IH is very much disturbed after the conversation.)

JS on his way down the stairs finds IH staring blankly.. InHo Hugs JS with a sad look.

more bufferings after from Jae Ra's scene with her music teacher...

I hope some of you girls can help continue where i left off ...thank you for reading though.

Guest babymarzy07

ooohhh SH stopped.. SR.. they fought outside.. and SR began walking home when SH drove to stop her..

SR looks pissed.. i think SH said something insulting.. they fight about how SH treats women.. SH looks shocked..

they really fight and SR's dad see her in the car and drags her.. lol.. and her dad is like arent u the guy who was getting married..

and punches SH :o JS looks like he wants to pummel SH..

looks like SR's words strikes a chord with SH..

BR is hiding her tummy with a gurdle.. a girl from the restaurant sees her..

they make her drink beer... she looks very reluctant to drink..

they suspect her pregnant.. DW arrives in time and drinks in before BR could..]

BR sings some song.. she breaks into tears.. she remembers her times with SH..

she runs off crying.. dw spots her in the kitchen..

kang min looks furious again.. :huh: he looks violent.. throws things.. scary :ph34r:

does jemma feel so against JS and IH?

she seems like she doesnt like them together..

lol its so cute...:wub:

IH leaves a note for JS..

to do some weird thing..

and he does it and IH sees.. :lol:

she gives him a cake!

awww hug... the ratings seem to be good

OMG.. ex wife crappy calls IH.. and wants to meet her.. :crazy:

SJ tries to provoke IH..

IH fights back.. SJ nearly wants to throw water again :o

Guest sentiments

Actor MIN SEOK (28) - New character introduced in Episode 18

as JaeRa's music teacher & the song he sang must be this title '나 항상 그대를’

20081130135200746j3_182920_0.jpg20081129100546358e7_101408_0.jpg

Guest Nuruladha

wait......let me get this straight.... SH after for saera now??? aigoo.....if that's really happened...i would say i'm quite dissapointed!!!i'm still hoping that SH will end up with Bori but this time SH was the one who keep begging from Bori n i really hope there's a love triangle between SH, Bori n DW...n it make SH more desperate when he know about DW who interested in Bori also..that time SH will realize that Bori not just some country gurl...she also able to capture other man's heart!!!

hahaha...that's what i'm hoping from this drama for now...in my opinion...Bori not supposed to get married to him if he's not in love with her...she should have some dignity...the decision the made to leave is the best choice she ever made!!! You go girl!!! not that i hate SH but people usually realize that someone is valuable to him or her when they lost it already...i think that will be the same for SH...n that's made the love between them even more stronger right???

still waiting for the official OST to come out...can't wait for it!!!

i watched ep 12 last night i cried a river for bori... before, i was hoping to SH and Bori would end up together, despite reading the spoilers, but then when i actually watched the ep... i'm having second thoughts right now..

my only reason for watching the show was because of bori and SH... and maybe... DW as well... i even made excuses to my friends last night just to get home and catch the show... but in general.. i love the drama...

i hope to see more spoilers...hehe...

Guest k3n4uri

i watched ep 12 last night i cried a river for bori... before, i was hoping to SH and Bori would end up together, despite reading the spoilers, but then when i actually watched the ep... i'm having second thoughts right now..

my only reason for watching the show was because of bori and SH... and maybe... DW as well... i even made excuses to my friends last night just to get home and catch the show... but in general.. i love the drama...

i hope to see more spoilers...hehe...

I felt so sorry for Bori too. I don't know why but I really like her. I'm curious to find out Shinho's reaction when he learns that Bori is still carrying his child and that she is working at his mom's restaurant. Despite all that had happened, I'm still rooting for Shinho and Bori. After watching what Bori went through this passed few episodes, she deserves to be love by the man she loves.

To those sharing caps and spoilers. Thank you so much.

Too bad, their is no group subbing this drama but we are fortunate that their is KBS World. :D

btw, why does Juri (SR and JR mom) calls Junshik.. Hunz? or something like that?

i dont know why hunz, though.. still curious :)

I thot I saw the term indicated at "Huz" on KBS World . . . probably a Korean spelling version of "Hus" for Husband???

Tho, Hunz would be more fun for "Honey Buns" kekeke

Guest lucky_moon

So Sinho mother doesn't know the girl that will work in her restaurant is Bori that girl she was looking to meet her earlier.. :o

Archived