[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

I've just finished Ep 16...aww...it was so sweet!!! Finally together!...What was also sweet was near the beginning, in the studio, when Inho was waiting for Jeonseol to confess his feelings, she was so gentle when she talked to him, waiting for him to just say it!...And that look of love in her eyes! :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mysiwon

there is no Ep with English sub online..

So, can you help me find ep. 9 with no sub and online?

thank you so much.. :)

I don't think you have to download any application, because I didn't.

What about this link- http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUxNjk5MDQ=.html

If this still don't work, then I don't know why...sorry.

Thank you!

I just wondering..

Can you help me find ep. 9?

Thank you.. :)

So, can you help me find ep. 9 with no sub and online?

thank you so much.. :)

Thank you!

I just wondering..

Can you help me find ep. 9?

Thank you.. :)

From the same YouKu account as before . . .

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEzMzg2NDg=.html

YouKu Search List using keyword "我的爱金枝玉叶" which is in the title (btw I don't really know how to read chinese characters but I used cut & paste method).

I didn't realize there's such a trend now for morning and night dramas..

haha..but good thing you guys pointed it out. I haven't seen lost of KDRAMAS

recently.

But as for the single parenthood, we all know that somehow that's the

theme to this series, except that sometimes Kdramas tend to deviate at the

end part and make it a happy ever after thing. Especially for morning slots.

As for who SH will end up, either Bori or Saera. I really can't point finger for

now cause this story will take a long toll. 50 eps right? haha...gosh so many.

we'll see though as the story unfolds on the latter episodes...

Guest b00kw0rm

Babymarzy07

You are thinking with a modern mind and exposed to a 'different' culture.

Don't forget that Korea is still deep in, or at least what KoreanTV tries to portray or subconsciously trying to get society to hold onto, in Confucian moral values. Probably the older generation viewers from other Asian cultures can understand their moral standards/values better.

I have been watching k-dramas for only a short time now so maybe I'm not "qualified" to say this but it seems to me that every drama I have seen - morning / evening slot - there's an illegitimate child involved or people living together without being placed on the family registry so that its not a legalised union, etc. And when that is revealed, the older generation will gulp for air a couple of times and then, its let's move along now!

Love this song.....which JS first played for IH after her mother came to see her.

And now.....IH is playing it for JS .....after the message,...the world's most selfish one word is "I".

The world's most happy 2 words is "we" ( in korean it is 2 words : uri )

The worlds most lonely 3 words is " back view " I think it means to see someone's back,someone who is walking away.

The world's most beautiful 4 words is LOVE.

You can hear it here : By SG Wannabe

http://v.ku6.com/showr/Gj6pzMnzHyUCiGhN.html

a5e0864fd5d7372aafc3abaun4.jpg

By shui57 at 2008-11-25

KIM SUNG SOO AND LEE TAE-RAN ON A STREET DATE

posterphoto72023.jpg

Lee Tae-ran and Kim Seung-soo are in the drama "My Precious You" for which the two are having a street date.

This drama is currently being viewed as the number one drama over the weekends!

"My Precious You" is about two friend's daughter and son who have lived a hard life and fall in love with each other.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

Translation : Hancinema

Guest babymarzy07

Yes, Chinese & Korean customs do have some similarities.

I do agree, that in the more recent drama series, the writer tries to stretch out a little further with the modernised thinking . . . lately a few series have brought in the matter of single parenthood but they've got to start small by taking baby-steps cos they don't want to rock the boat too much and shock the older generation viewers thus causing an unwelcome uproar, even if fact is fact.

So you may see some subtle advancements in terms of modern thinking but they can't progress too much too soon. Generally I believe the single parent issues so far have stemmed from circumstances of failed marriage or death of a spouse. Not too many cases yet of a unmarried person raising a child alone (can't quite put it across exactly what I mean to say, but I hope you get my meaning) nor surrogate issues.

A point to note as to when the network tends to bend the 'rule' a little. Generally primetime series tend to be more conservative cos there are younger/impressionable viewers around. I recall someone mentioning in one of the morning dramas that there seem to be more kissing scenes in the morning dramas then the night one, cos the schoolers are not at home. Only the ajummahs are the target viewers. So probably the more modern/open-minded themed series are shown in the morning . . . and we get the gentler version in the night. hehehe

i can get what ur trying to say tiki ^^ that's true. also sometimes, i think its also a generation thing. like when there is no family line left and the illegitimate child is the key holder sort of drama too.

yes, in the morning dramas there is less of that definitely. like the tv novels.. but yes i do notice networks trying to sneak the info in there somehow. one way or another i think. gradually, i believe too. but its nice to see this being brought up as of late, and the inter in law marriage seems to be a more frequent topic. even on daily dramas...

Guest MiCHiDa

woa. I'm watching this drama too. I really really wanna watch ep 17. So sweet.

Ah, i have searched a website, where we can watch online this drama, some episode have C-sub.I wanna share with you all. Oh, this drama is pretty difficult to find Eng- sub. Anyway, although watch raw, it's still interesting.

http://www.xiaoli.cc/video/detail/3017

Guest sentiments

EPISODE 16

Cont..

Scene @ the lift :

lift16mp1.jpg

16liftclosesik2.jpg

JeonSeol's Dedication :

ep16card1aea8.jpg

Defying Love can be such a torment :

ep16card1gg1.jpg

JeonSeol (JS) arrives entrance of InHo(IH) 's Home :

JS dials to InHo’s handphone #

IH : Yes ?

JS : It is me.. are u at home now ?

IH : Jeon Seol ssi, too ?

JS: Me too.. A while ago..the song… I am sorry..

IH: No.. its alright…I can understand how you feel ..there's nothing to worry about...

JS: Is it? ..if that’s the case, I am glad. Jang P.D... a while ago ..whatever it is…I am truly sorry… and thankful…

ep16inhoci6.jpg

[ InHo driving slowly towards home..sees JeonSeol in front ]

ep16hellojm8.jpg

JS: …so, that’s all… Hello ?.. Hello. Jang PD.. are u still listening ?? …

(looks at his phone & turns around)

ep16carid3.jpg

ep16compromisesb9.jpg

ep16kissrn0.jpg

Archived