[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky_moon

The drama will start on KBS World 25th of OCT next weekend.. So Enjoy watching with English susbtitles & I'm soo gonna watch it since I don't have anything to do during weekends.. :D

Guest voxtae13

Today,I just watch My precious you on KBS World. Very good. I like it, hehehe. Especialy, I like Yoo In Young

and Lee Hyun Woo, hope they are a good couple. If not, i will not watch this film anymore. Anyway, it's a good film.

Let's watch it together

Guest Vivi ann

Does anybody know what is the song that was playing in the background during the scene where Inho was lying in her red car?

Today,I just watch My precious you on KBS World. Very good. I like it, hehehe. Especialy, I like Yoo In Young

and Lee Hyun Woo, hope they are a good couple. If not, i will not watch this film anymore. Anyway, it's a good film.

Let's watch it together

lol it's Ji Hyunwoo :P

i finished watching EP1 at KBSW too :P EP1 is cute.. im like the plot already. i can see LTR and KSS's chemistry already.

Guest Vivi ann

lol it's Ji Hyunwoo :P

i finished watching EP1 at KBSW too :P EP1 is cute.. im like the plot already. i can see LTR and KSS's chemistry already.

i just finished watching it too(: but it was a female singer singing an english song.

Guest melyssa

Cococrust, thanks for the links for the C-subbed of MPY! This drama is indeed very nice as I've been following it until episode 6. The story plot is getting more interesting and I like Lee Tae-ran and Kim Sung-soo! Ji Hyun-woo and Yoo In-young are great too!

Glad that many more peeps are liking it too after it started in KBSW! Does anyone know if there's any way to watch KBSW in the internet instead of cableTV?

^

i think it's blocked at tvants..

i was just thinking.. Ji Hyunwoo and his brother would have the same problem with Golden Era of Daughter in Law. LOL. they would be in-laws of each other.

anyway who's the actress playing Yoo In Young's sister? any drama she has played before? she's pretty. i have always loved YIY's style ever since I Hate You But I Like You.

Guest melyssa

^ Thanks, ovette, for replying. It seems that TVAnts cannot be used to watch any KBS channels live.

The role of YIY's sister is acted by Hong Soo Ah. I have only watched her in KBS2's 'As Much As Heaven And Earth'.

^

yeah the last time i was able to watch KBS through tvants was during Dalja's Spring. with Worlds Within airing on monday im afraid i might not be able to watch it live. have you tried 82tv.com? KBSW might be available there? :)

Guest melyssa

^ I've never tried 82tv.com before. Any pointers as to how I can get about to look for KBSW channel? I would love to watch the Eng-subs provided in KBSW.

I can only watch 'Worlds Within' live at KBS2 in this link provided by gerryg earlier in this thread ... http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

(no subs since it's live from Korea)

^ I've never tried 82tv.com before. Any pointers as to how I can get about to look for KBSW channel? I would love to watch the Eng-subs provided in KBSW.

I can only watch 'Worlds Within' live at KBS2 in this link provided by gerryg earlier in this thread ... http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

(no subs since it's live from Korea)

Me too! I like to know how I can watch KBSW. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest babymarzy07

hmmm i think cable providers have it.

some stations in us and parts of the world.

online i dont think they do. :)

i watched the first ep too.

i liked it. interesting story.

ooohhh they two sisters are familiar.

from KBS daily drama AMAHAE and MIGONA.

cool. yeah looks like another sibling intermarriage will happen.

Jaera and Sera with Sinho and Jinho. :)

It would be funny if KSS was a real son of Junsik. hahahah

Anyways, the kids are cute. Jiwoo and Eunwoo.

Cant wait to see more and how they convince SY to stay.

Guest melyssa

i watched the first ep too.

i liked it. interesting story.

ooohhh they two sisters are familiar.

from KBS daily drama AMAHAE and MIGONA.

cool. yeah looks like another sibling intermarriage will happen.

Jaera and Sera with Sinho and Jinho. :)

It would be funny if KSS was a real son of Junsik. hahahah

Anyways, the kids are cute. Jiwoo and Eunwoo.

Cant wait to see more and how they convince SY to stay.

My guess is that KSS is actually

Junsik's friend's son... his friend is the one that he played saxo with him in the beginning and the 2 kids playing in the water could be LTR and KSS. I think that friend died and Junsik was asked to take care of his son but that boy (KSS) ran away and all these years, Junsik has been searching for him. In fact, the boy could be the reason why LTR and her two brothers had no mother .... you'll know what I mean when you watch episodes 4 onwards ...

I love the kids too ... Jiwoo and Eunwoo! They are so loving and poor thing ...

Guest dramaok

Does anybody know what is the song that was playing in the background during the scene where Inho was lying in her red car?

it's called 'i remember' by mocca:

Guest adikkeluangman

Wow, so i just watched this drama. So it is new drama and first epi at KBSW. So far so good. I like it right away. My final exam on every weekend upcoming. No way I can't watch it for next few weeks.

Kim Sung Soo looks good in it. All male actors too. The girl that work in radio station looks like Kim Jung Eun.

Archived