[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

If BR will give the baby to SH & SR then why would she suffered all these times during her pregnancy & even when she gave birth :blink: & then easily will give them the baby, it's her own flesh & blood ; it's not easy to give him up like this.. if she did it then she's repeating the same mistake that happened when IH mom left her children for 20 years.. so I think IH mom will not approve to this thing & as well to DW cuz he know what does it mean to be separated from your mother & he'll not approve to BR follow him without the baby, either she came with the baby with him or to sit in Korea & raise her child..

That should be the right thing to be done by DW cuz he is a wise man will not make another soul suffer like him.. :mellow:

But for those who watched it till Ep46, what was IH's father reaction when he knew about BR's baby? did he want his own grandchild to be raise away from him? & SR's father does he know about SH's child? :vicx:

Edit: don't you think we are more about what will happen to BR-DW-SH-SR relation & we don't talk much about JS-IH.. :D

Yes, if BR give up his baby to SH/SR, then she is repeating what SH's mum had done.... don't think SH's mum will allow that....she knows how much she herself has suffered, she wouldn't want BR to follow her footsteps...

DW loves BR, so you can't really blame him for wanting BR to follow him to Chicago..... he doesn't want BR to suffer after what she has gone thru for the past 9months...... he felt that he can give BR & Healthy a happy family and care that was needed.... of course he must also knows that BR still loves SH, and he is trying to make BR loves him(it may take times, but not impossible....just like what uop1497 had said about SH)...

At this moment, SH is trying to get back with BR because of the baby only.....as he is still in love with SR...... so i don't really approve of him breaking his marriage with SR........ and it will be unfair to Bori.... SH can still be a responsible father to Healthy...SH can still keep in contact with BR/DW and see Healthy often if he wants.... Why makes 4 person so unhappy........

If SH and BR gets together, all the 4 of them will not be happy. SH not happy because he can't be with SR, SR will not be happy as well, DW will not be happy either.....and BR knows that SH does not love her and will not be happy either........

So i would rather SH goes with SR, BR goes with DW....... at least there is a chance for BR to build her love for DW.... It is always better to be with a man who loves you rather than be with a man whose mind is with another person when he is with you...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shino once again showed his love for Sera, Bori stand there looking stupid. Dongha really should let her be, when she smart enough to realize what real love is, she then should appear in front of him. As a woman, not the insecure girl she has become since Shino come back into her life. I can't take Dongha being hurt especially by Bori who he protected from the first day they meet. Shino hasn't showed love toward her only responsibility for they child.

I also hope that screenwriter would not think about changing Bori character, she would never leave her child! that just not realistic, I know this is a drama but as a screen writer take pride in they writing and totally changing Bori character in the last 5 episode would not just be bad writing it would be disrespectfully to the viewer intelligence. It crazy how Shino family accept everyone so quickly, once Bori left they accepted Sera and now they want Bori back and don't give a second thought too Sera. Lastly Shino cockiness drive me crazy, he didn't give it a second thought that Bori might not want to be by his side. Shino mother is a piece of work, they know Dongha lives there in they going to let him see that crap! Bori better step her game up before she lose a good man! Okay, not lastly, I so sick of Sera always losing it when it comes to Shino, she really need to live for herself, it bad enough that Bori was stupid enough to live for that selfish boy!

I think rather than heaping scorn on SH for his initial reaction to the news of BR’s pregnancy, we should also remember that at some point he did step up and was willing to take responsibility. BR did not feel the disgust that Carmina mentioned but instead she shrieked with joy! Even when he fell ill, he told BR that it was not her or the thought of marrying her but because he didn’t take care of his diet and was too stressed at work. He made the effort. Yes, his initial reaction was to reject BR and ask her to abort the baby. But don’t forget that BR too tried to kill herself and Healthy! So it seems at some point she too rejected the baby!

At no point did Shino step up in take any responsibility for his action! his words were worthless because his action was priceless! He drink all day tell he cause a rip in his stomach. Shino couldn't even kiss Bori, you think that stepping up? Shino lying about the cause of his illness is not making a effort it taking Bori for a fool! As far as her jumping into the ocean, I think most viewer would agree that it was for show, she was letting Shino know this pregnancy is a serious situation and he need to start address it as such. As for your statement about Bori trying to kill herself and Healthy, the comical reply she gave about him not taking off his shoes before he jump in to save her was a sure indication that she wasn't seriously thinking about killing herself.

Guest uguudei

Looking at the preview, it doesn't look like Bori's giving her baby to SH and SR.

It looks more like SR just wants to hold the baby, that's why Bori gave her the baby.

Both of them looked sad, because for Bori, the woman who's holding her baby is the woman whom the baby's father's going to marry and for SR, the baby is his future husband's baby.

Or maybe the editor made it look like this.

Guest bryan

I am getting a bit tired of the SH-SR-BR-DW affair. I hope the writer stop taking us on a merry-go-round.......she is really dragging things....it is quite obvious that SH loves SR and would have been happily married if not for Healthy.....and BR went thru so much hardship just to give birth to Healthy, do you think she will give him up just like that ????....and DW has always been by her side and even registered Healthy as his son......It is obvious that DW loves both Bori and her child.......and Bori will realise that she is truly in love with DW.......JMO,what she feels for SH is not love but infatuation by a simple country girl for a good looking city guy.....

SH should stop being a selfish jerk.....for once...stop thinking just about himself.....When he knew Bori was pregnant....he thought : How could Bori ruin HIS life as a happy go lucky bachelor. Then he finds out about Healthy and breaks up with SR because HE is a father and must be responsible to HIS son. Without even considering Bori's feelings , HE decided HE will marry Bori and be a father to Healthy.......Has he ever really thought about what is best for Healthy and Bori ?????? NO, all he thought about is that HE must do the right thing.

SH should come to his senses....like YJ did. YJ finally realised that to be a mother means to want what is best for her kids.....even if that means being apart from them.....letting them grow up happily in a complete loving family environment... even if it is with a stepmother who truly loves them.

Guest b00kw0rm

At no point did Shino step up in take any responsibility for his action! his words were worthless because his action was priceless! He drink all day tell he cause a rip in his stomach. Shino couldn't even kiss Bori, you think that stepping up? Shino lying about the cause of his illness is not making a effort it taking Bori for a fool! As far as her jumping into the ocean, I think most viewer would agree that it was for show, she was letting Shino know this pregnancy is a serious situation and he need to start address it as such. As for your statement about Bori trying to kill herself and Healthy, the comical reply she gave about him not taking off his shoes before he jump in to save her was a sure indication that she wasn't seriously thinking about killing herself.

No, I think that makes it mean even more. That in his guts he hated the idea of marrying BR but he stepped up. Yes, after she tried to kill herself. I saw nothing comical in that scene to indicate that she wasn't seriously trying to kill herself but using her master manipulation tactics again! He was not taking BR for a fool but trying not to make her feel that his being sick was her fault. In fact, she never would have considered that he got sick because of her if SR hadn't mentioned it!

I don't get the part where his Dad said he asked BR to abort the baby? Then why did he blame SH when BR left? Why did he say that SH refused to marry her so she aborted the baby and left their family. When Insun said she would offer BR money to abort the baby and leave, he scolded her for having such thoughts.

I haven't seen that part yet but you mean YJ just suddenly came to her senses. Without treament? without medication? How lucky for all concerned otherwise Jeonseol on his own would have just run away all his life. I really don't like this aspect of Jeonseol's characer.

Watching SR action, she does not know what love is. She is very obsession with love. She should give up SH. I feel pity for her poor action. If she is my daughter, I will hit hear head very hard to wake her up. SH is not an only men in this world, why hold on to him like a baby. She advice BR once to let go for SH sake, why can she does the same thing now. I guess when it came to her own happiness, she became selfish. If she let go of SH, think will resolve beautifully.

Spot On!! Obsession is the word best fit SR. Saw in the preview in epi 47 she has gone hysteria. Love to this extend is dangerous and detrimental to all around her. Her mother should stop SR from marrying SH because this is just about the beginning of their marriage life (if she marries SH). Who can guarantee what's going to happen in the future? Such can happen now and what if SH does the small mistakes in the future, it may cause someone's life.

If BR will give the baby to SH & SR then why would she suffered all these times during her pregnancy & even when she gave birth :blink: & then easily will give them the baby, it's her own flesh & blood ; it's not easy to give him up like this.. if she did it then she's repeating the same mistake that happened when IH mom left her children for 20 years.. so I think IH mom will not approve to this thing & as well to DW cuz he know what does it mean to be separated from your mother & he'll not approve to BR follow him without the baby, either she came with the baby with him or to sit in Korea & raise her child..

That should be the right thing to be done by DW cuz he is a wise man will not make another soul suffer like him.. :mellow:

But for those who watched it till Ep46, what was IH's father reaction when he knew about BR's baby? did he want his own grandchild to be raise away from him? & SR's father does he know about SH's child? :vicx:

Edit: don't you think we are more about what will happen to BR-DW-SH-SR relation & we don't talk much about JS-IH.. :D

If the script is taking this adverse turn, BR is giving up the baby for everyone's sake. The Baby belongs to the "Jangs" and giving up helps to unite the Jangs family and to return IS's gratitude for housing her all this while. Since she is so adamant about not marrying SH because SH doesn't love her, she should just leave and carry on her life elsewhere happily. But, a mother's 10 month's gestation is not so easily compromise. (huh...headache!)

SR's father did know about SH's child that's why he was so devastated. At 45 mins in epi 46, he talked to SH over a meal to ask if SH could bring the child over with BR's permission but SH refuse him flat. (correct me if I'm wrong). SR's father offered SH a drink and said that will the last (farewell)drink with him. (Ah...... SR's father is so understanding! In times of crisis like this, he is the most cool headed person in the family).

Haha.....JS-IH's relation is over after much turmoil. YJ gave us all a well deserved break! :lol::lol::w00t:

JMO,what she feels for SH is not love but infatuation by a simple country girl for a good looking city guy.....

SH should stop being a selfish jerk.....for once...stop thinking just about himself.....When he knew Bori was pregnant....he thought : How could Bori ruin HIS life as a happy go lucky bachelor. Then he finds out about Healthy and breaks up with SR because HE is a father and must be responsible to HIS son. Without even considering Bori's feelings , HE decided HE will marry Bori and be a father to Healthy.......Has he ever really thought about what is best for Healthy and Bori ?????? NO, all he thought about is that HE must do the right thing.

SH should come to his senses....like YJ did. YJ finally realised that to be a mother means to want what is best for her kids.....even if that means being apart from them.....letting them grow up happily in a complete loving family environment... even if it is with a stepmother who truly loves them.

Very true to the point. HE does what is best for HIM without regards for others who suffer because of HIS duties.

lastly, about SR's coming to BR's house just to hold the baby leaves much to be desired. IMO, She's scheming about the baby but saw the innocence of the baby and aborted her thoughts. I don't know what went through her mind.

Preview 47 Haha...I hope I am right this time. I saw BR and DW in the car. IS says they have left, with baby or not I'm not sure but sounds like it.

Guest silver_beam

Smartest move to solve the problem is for DW & BR to quickly leave for Chicago with Healthy. This way SH and SR can be together and BR will be very relieved to leave in peace. There is no turning back for BR to follow the man who truly loves her for what she is and willing to accept a stepson, BR has convinced DW when he brought a pram to the hospital and she was so touched by his kindness whereas SH is only interested to see his son not her.

The last few episodes will be quite tense watching IH's father strong objection of her return to JS plus the upcoming confrontation with his grandmother when all meet to get a shock of their lives. Will both sides agree to their marriage, since the old granny has not forgiven IH's father for her son who died?

Guest babymarzy07

wow this is all getting so intense near the ending.

hmmmm so many interesting points regarding the SH-SR-BR-DH situation. but honestly, somehow i feel the writer is really dragging this out

to fit 50 eps... i hope they solve this the easiest way possible and the way everyone can be happy.

right now, im more interested in the whole IH-JS situation as well. i feel that needs some better resolve since their story seemed to be on the back burner for some time in the drama. hmmm the whole grandmother revelation. and if they will be together in the end. will they be able to get this all in the 4 remaining episodes? i sure hope so.

Guest ellabel

Like bryan, I am tired too of the SR-SH-BR-DW brouhaha..... the discussion is just going around and around... :wacko: ... as the drama is nearing its end, the writer will slowly reveal secrets (ex. SH finding out about his son), throw in some unexpected scenarios (ex. SH giving up on Sera and wud want to marry Bori) and build more conflicts that will be completely resolved in the end to give the viewers, more often that not tho not necessarily, a happy ending.

We wud have different opinions and interpretations for different scenarios and characterizations, but never in the entire drama did i feel that Sera is a conniving, selfish bi+ch or mean person just like YJ. It is not in her character build-up, in her expressions. My friend has a certain bias on her since the actress who played her part was such a spoiled, mean, selfish brat in the previous daily drama, Likeable or Not so I said not to be confused. :lol:

I wont defend most of Sinho's actions particularly during his Bori days but he is one character that developed beautifully in the drama. His playboy image, carelessness and insensitivity was explained by his excess baggage since childhood, thinking his mom, abandoned them and cheated on his dad. Sera's love and tenacity changed that and seeing how her family is, gave him hope that he can build his own and be happy. In fact, this happiness and believing that Sera wud be happy if he will reconcile with his omma enable him to open his heart and give his mom the benefit of the doubt. However, i still feel it's an overkill to just leave Sera and go to Bori just because he found out that they have a son. It is thoughtless and a total disregard of everyone's feelings including SR's parents. He's just making a fool of himself and creating misery for everybody. Well, I hope he sees the light soon as I want more lovey-dovey scenes for him and Sera.

Dongwo is the most selfless and sweet man in the drama and I dont know why Bori cant see that he's the best partner for her... that between SH and DW, DW acted more like a father to Healthy. I agree to what one said that maybe what she felt for SH is infatuation and as an island lass, she got overwhelmed by this slick hansome city boy. Whatever Sinho showed her on the island are all practiced actions and schemes of a playboy out to get a girl. Now, that she has a baby and after all the heartaches and pains she gained from SH as compared to the love and care she and the baby received from DW, is there a reason for her to choose the former over the latter despite the baby?

I dont believe that Bori wud give up her baby to anyone not even SH and SR. If this is the case, I hope the writer include me as the character who will strangle Bori to death or torture her until she comes to her right senses. :wacko:

The best thing for the baby is still to be with his mom and if it's a complete family she wants they she can make that with DW and the baby will grow up basks in the love of a responsible father and a doting mother. I know some wud say that it's liberal thinking again, westernize, but i believe that in this changing times everything is possible such as Healthy showered with love by both parents and their respective spouses. He may not receive the same degree of love from the other members of the family esp. Sera's but i dont think they will make him a "Cinderella". That's so passee...... :rolleyes:

SR wants to hold and feel the baby, hasnt reached the stage of demanding to have the baby. Possibly she is finding a solution on how to hold on to SH i.e. requesting BR to sacrifice her son to both of them. Think SR cannot live without SH. This script seems to tell about how all the mothers not raising their own children but belongs to "Fathers" instead. History repeats itself, fathers will take over their responsibilities without their natural mothers. Read the synopsis of the whole drama "world's greatest name "Father".

Believe at the end BR will leave with DW to Chicago and forget the family who brought her endless miseries esp SH. Saw the next episode preview, DW kissing BR and hopefully BR will be very touched to stick by DW for good.

Come to think of it, u r right.... It's all about Fathers..... IH, SH and JH's appa who raised them alone when their mother abandoned them. JS raising his 2 kids when the mother cheated and left them for another young man, SR and JR's dad who seemed strict, stubborn but only wants the best for his 3 girls, SH, the unwed, torn bet. 2 lovers dad and Dongwo, the surrogate dad. :D

I dont remember laughing or even smiling during this scene when Bori wants to kill herself by drowning, With all the tears she shed and the lengthy speeches, I wud think she was serious and that SH believed her.

Guest pint0

Daniel Henney situation do not have any thing to do with the comment I wrote. Daniel Henney was talking about growing up being a bio racial child. Having a difficult time finding a place to belong a common ground. Being of mix race, I have heard that it could be difficult, they are half of a whole.

Bori and Dongha is of the same ethnicity and so is Healthy so there fore I don't see your reply being relevant. I wasn't saying that Korean views on extended family member that are not blood related is bad. I was just stating the difference between America and Korean due to the fact they be living in America. Bori will not be judge and Healthy would not be look down on because Dongha is not his natural father. America is very diverse 85% of America family have a extended member that not blood related. I agree there are good, bad and the ugly in every country but in my country (America) there is a lot less ugly on the issue of raising a child that not your. Since America is so diverse acceptance of other people children is common. As for Daniel Henney life in the USA! let be honest, it would have been a lot harder in any other country.

I do not quite see BR and DW as having the same ethnicity. Not quite. His parents (who was his father?) may have their roots in Korea but DW is American. I also don’t agree that it would be easier to raise a step-child or an illegitimate child in the US than in other countries. When I was last in the US and that was recently, I read a lengthy account in the papers about the negative effects of growing up in a stepfamily. The account provided statistics on the negative socio and economic impact on the children, etc. This isn’t the time to go into all that! However, I am really happy that you have a different experience, Taber. As others have said though, other children are not quite as fortunate.

To quote Ellabel, “I am tired too of the SR-SH-BR-DW brouhaha” and I would like to say that once again, I agree with her very eloquent post. I only want to add that I hope that BR is already in love with DW and soon realises that. She leaves with him and the baby not because she wants to get away from SH and not just to stop them taking her baby from her. She leaves with DW because she loves him and wants to be a family with him and Healthy.

Guest lucky_moon

Yes, if BR give up his baby to SH/SR, then she is repeating what SH's mum had done.... don't think SH's mum will allow that....she knows how much she herself has suffered, she wouldn't want BR to follow her footsteps...

DW loves BR, so you can't really blame him for wanting BR to follow him to Chicago..... he doesn't want BR to suffer after what she has gone thru for the past 9months...... he felt that he can give BR & Healthy a happy family and care that was needed.... of course he must also knows that BR still loves SH, and he is trying to make BR loves him(it may take times, but not impossible....just like what uop1497 had said about SH)...

At this moment, SH is trying to get back with BR because of the baby only.....as he is still in love with SR...... so i don't really approve of him breaking his marriage with SR........ and it will be unfair to Bori.... SH can still be a responsible father to Healthy...SH can still keep in contact with BR/DW and see Healthy often if he wants.... Why makes 4 person so unhappy........

If SH and BR gets together, all the 4 of them will not be happy. SH not happy because he can't be with SR, SR will not be happy as well, DW will not be happy either.....and BR knows that SH does not love her and will not be happy either........

So i would rather SH goes with SR, BR goes with DW....... at least there is a chance for BR to build her love for DW.... It is always better to be with a man who loves you rather than be with a man whose mind is with another person when he is with you...

I'm not blaming DW for wanting BR to follow him to Chicage but he'll make the same fault if he take her ALONE, she had to go with her child if he want her, he have to be bold & to not let her give her child to SH, he knew more than others how much she suffered during her pregnancy, living in fear holding the child & hidding with him :mellow: ..

you guys want BR to go with DW; but we all know that BR going with just to run away from the hard reality that she can't be with SH since he love SR; but he want to get back with her for the sake of their child ONLY.. so it's clear that if BR follow DW it's be unfair for DW to marry a woman that doesn't love him & he knew that there'll always be SH in her heart & what will make her not forget him is her child being around her.. so it's unfair for DW to marry BR cuz she doesn't love him & as well it's unfair for BR to marry SH cuz he still love SR.. it's really complicated :vicx:

Spot On!! Obsession is the word best fit SR. Saw in the preview in epi 47 she has gone hysteria. Love to this extend is dangerous and detrimental to all around her. Her mother should stop SR from marrying SH because this is just about the beginning of their marriage life (if she marries SH). Who can guarantee what's going to happen in the future? Such can happen now and what if SH does the small mistakes in the future, it may cause someone's life.

If the script is taking this adverse turn, BR is giving up the baby for everyone's sake. The Baby belongs to the "Jangs" and giving up helps to unite the Jangs family and to return IS's gratitude for housing her all this while. Since she is so adamant about not marrying SH because SH doesn't love her, she should just leave and carry on her life elsewhere happily. But, a mother's 10 month's gestation is not so easily compromise. (huh...headache!)

SR's father did know about SH's child that's why he was so devastated. At 45 mins in epi 46, he talked to SH over a meal to ask if SH could bring the child over with BR's permission but SH refuse him flat. (correct me if I'm wrong). SR's father offered SH a drink and said that will the last (farewell)drink with him. (Ah...... SR's father is so understanding! In times of crisis like this, he is the most cool headed person in the family).

Haha.....JS-IH's relation is over after much turmoil. YJ gave us all a well deserved break! :lol::lol::w00t:

Very true to the point. HE does what is best for HIM without regards for others who suffer because of HIS duties.

lastly, about SR's coming to BR's house just to hold the baby leaves much to be desired. IMO, She's scheming about the baby but saw the innocence of the baby and aborted her thoughts. I don't know what went through her mind.

Preview 47 Haha...I hope I am right this time. I saw BR and DW in the car. IS says they have left, with baby or not I'm not sure but sounds like it.

I agree with u SR is a bit selfish she want to do anything to get SH for herself even if that mean having his child :fury:, but as I said no matter what happen even if she want to return IH gratitude, still it's unfair to sacrifice her chil fot eh unite of Jang family.. if I was BR I'd kill ,yself rather giving them my child :), SH too is greedy he want to keep loving SR & have the child & BR; how come? :huh: BR's pregnancy wasn't her OWN fault ; it was him & so since the beginning he refuse to take the responsibility it was clear that this will happen, now he has to choose ebtween the woman who love or the woman who have his child & keeps loving him but he doesn't have the same feeling to her.. there are a lot of marriage begin like this b ut after the marriagethey grow feeling for each other & the love that come after marriage is more real & honest than before the marriage, & having a child from her, what more reason u want to have to begin loving her.. :)

It's unthinkable that Bori will give up Healthy to SH & SR or even to the Jang family. It's not in her character to give away her own child. No one comes before Healthy in Bori's life. He is everything to her ... she has nothing in her name, no wealth, no fame but her son makes her feel great & fulfilled. There's nothing more precious to her than the baby so it's impossible she will part with Healthy if only to make SH & SR happy ... she has changed & when it comes to her son she can stand her ground with anyone even with SH.

The ideal is SH realizes he is being unfair to make Bori come back to him for his son's sake. He can't be a good father when he is a lousy husband. The past will continue to replay itself with BR begging for SH to be responsible, his initial reaction for an abortion will be a constant reminder and then his previous commitment to marry someone else, the person he truly loves will be forever a burden & a deterrent to a happy married life with Bori. IMO, he can be a good father as long as he doesn't renege on his duties & promises to be there when he is needed by his son.

Guest ellabel

I agree with u SR is a bit selfish she want to do anything to get SH for herself even if that mean having his child :fury:, but as I said no matter what happen even if she want to return IH gratitude, still it's unfair to sacrifice her chil fot eh unite of Jang family.. if I was BR I'd kill ,yself rather giving them my child :), SH too is greedy he want to keep loving SR & have the child & BR; how come? :huh:BR's pregnancy wasn't her OWN fault ; it was him & so since the beginning he refuse to take the responsibility it was clear that this will happen, now he has to choose ebtween the woman who love or the woman who have his child & keeps loving him but he doesn't have the same feeling to her.. there are a lot of marriage begin like this b ut after the marriagethey grow feeling for each other & the love that come after marriage is more real & honest than before the marriage, & having a child from her, what more reason u want to have to begin loving her.. :)

Just a few points of (my) view:

1. If you admire and love somebody who is well-desired by other girls for years, from way back when you were younger and unattractive and you worked real hard to appear attractive with the goal of eventually making him take a look at you and love you too, wouldnt you have a tiny bit of selfishness, even insecurity and sprinkling of jealousy everytime you feel that somebody or even something is gonna take him away from you?

2. It always takes 2 to tango. If Bori doesnt want to do "it", I doubt that Sinho will force himself on her. Bori is also to blame for what happened to her and what she had become and experienced are her decisions alone.

3. Marrying for the right reason is still better than doing it because you are trapped into it. Even DW can be the guy that Bori will marry and then love will develop after. It's not exclusive to Sinho, who as we all know loves somebody else.

Kutttt!!! :D:lol:

Guest silver_beam

If you see the next episode preview, DW has Healthy's birth certificate and he may produce it to show everyone that DW has been named as the father. Could have been BR's idea.

Seems like the decision to register Healthy as DW's son had the consent of BR and was decided even before SH got to know about Healthy's birth. That was when BR said "yes" to DW's proposal to join him with Healthy to Chicago as a family after SR pleaded to her to leave Seoul immediately with her baby.

I love the way the entire Jang family doted on Healthy when they went to see the baby. It was a heartwarming scene with Ilham handing BR an envelope of what seems to be a gift for his grandson ... BR & SH were uneasy seated in front of the doting grandpa.

I thought I saw SR give up after meeting BR & holding the baby ... that phone convo, complete with tears & goodbyes was nothing but a prelude to a more aggressive move to win back Sinho. She even met DW. It will be an exciting episode next weekend & with 6 more to go, we'll all be sitting on the edges of our seats so as not to miss a word said.

I love the way the entire Jang family doted on Healthy when they went to see the baby. It was a heartwarming scene with Ilham handing BR an envelope of what seems to be a gift for his grandson ... BR & SH were uneasy seated in front of the doting grandpa.

Yeah I saw this part all of them happy family and then DW is at the door staring looking confuse , shock , sad etc . And then BR looking guilty ? Did SH's family know about BR-DW relationship ?

I think the envelope contains the name for the baby chosen by IL Nam, the grandpa.

Was that the birth certificate for Healthy that DW was holding? I thought that was some admin papers for their (BR N DW) immigration. :unsure:

wow...you guys...

The baby does NOT belong to the Jangs. He belongs to the Jangs AND BR. ^_^

Why the hell would BR go through such a difficult pregnancy, and hide the baby just to give him up!? No mother in her right mind would give up her new born child. It makes me so mad that SR's dad even suggested that! That's just plain rude! RUDE I TELL YOU!!

Look at everything she's done and been through. She LIED to SH for HIS sake, she HID the pregnancy and BEGGED SR to hide the fact that she was PREGNANT so that SR COULD BE HAPPY WITH SH! Now if SH wants to man up, and be a father to his child why not let him? I understand that sometimes walking away from what you want and worked so hard to get is difficult but imagine BR's position! How can they even ask her to give up HER SON. The son SHE carried for 8 months of her life. That SHE went to hell and back for. BR wouldn't have gone through everything she did if she was just going to walk away from her child. That's just absurd. And I hate SR's father for even suggesting that BR let HER son be raised by someone else.

I understand that as a father, he wants his daughter to be happy, but at what expense? Why? WHY would he even CONSIDER seperating a mother and child?

-brb, bell's about to ring-

where was I...oh right. WHY would he even CONSIDER that!? That's nonsense and we all know it! Why would you have a repeat of SH!? Why would they want another son to resent HIS mother too? ok...so I've lost my gusto, but bottom line: Asking BR to give up HER son, (HER SON, the one she carried for 8 months!) so that HIS daughter and SH can be happy is just plain RUDE! R-U-D-E RUDE! And unheard of! I will hate this drama for the rest of my life if this really happens and BR walks away from HER SON so his selfish father and obsessive, manipulative step-mother can be happy.

Archived