50 Riddles

Guest isabellaaa

Guest Raenaff

Don't know if these have been answered recently but if I'm not wong,

9. A man jumps through a 99th floor window because he hates his job. He survives the jump.

Ans: He is a window washer and jumps into the building instead of out of it :)

25. Two people look exactly the same, but they're not twins.

Ans: They both belong to a set of triplets.

35. The person who makes it doesn't use it; the person who buys it doesn't want it; the person who uses it doesn't know it.

Ans: Coffin.

38. A man is hanging dead in an empty room which is bolted shut from the inside.

Ans: The man stands on a block of ice, as the ice melts, he is hanged. The room is then empty cause the water from the ice has evaporated.

Guest Anri Lin

1. He's short? I read this one before so yeah,.. haha ^^..

7. Its not nighttime? =S

8. The stop sign isn't official? =S Oh! The police officer is in the cab telling the driver to drive?

9. He's a stuntsman? Iunno, haha.

10. He was lying on the seat? Or the bullet went south?

Ahh, too long.. lol.

I got 1 and 7 right though. Ka-ching ~

Guest aznshorty

i keep reading these riddles, but i can't solve them.

theyre like impossible!!

i give up. i don't like riddles...unless ik the answer to them.lol

• 10 months later...
Guest nonobon

8. A cabdriver goes right past a stop sign without stopping. A cop sees it but does not give the cabdriver a ticket.

14. A woman wakes up, picks up the phone, dials, listens to it ring twice, then hangs up, and goes back to sleep.

uhh i think i have some ideas for these...

8. The cabdriver is walking?

14. The woman is calling to wake someone else up?

Guest kilik5

I don't even understand number 5's answer. o_o He's on a DESERTED island, and SOMEONE besides him told him about an albatross they had found? And how do you even relate the deserted island to the question anyway?

#22. A house is burning, and a man with SCUBA gear is inside.

The house is near a large pool of water, probably something worth seeing below it. Helicopters that are aiding in putting out the fire come in and take water from the large pool and in the process took a man with scuba gear. Later the water is dumped out along with the diver.

Guest dudeilovefood

uuhhh im just guessing:

oh and btwa lot of thse riddles i saw but they have less clues on them, that's why it's harder.

14. it's at a hotel and the person in the adjacent room is a loud snorer, she calls him (easy to figure out hotel numbers) and yeah hangs up later on.

19. the man's wife is sick and she has special types of technoligy to keep her alive ( thus the apartment since all their money goes to keeping her alive )

the power in the elevator is out, 30 seconds later is strucks him that his wife is dead without the power to the expensive technoligy/ the power in the elevator is out, he knows if the power doesn't go on 30 seconds later his wife will die (she can last about 30 seconds without use of the technology) and 30 seconds later, he realizes his wife died.

20. the man is in the hospital, the paper he's holding could somehow help with the patient inside the emergency room but the operation is done/ the patient died and the paper is not important anymore.

LOL GUESSED SOO LAMELY ^

28. A BURGLAR????

29. this reminds me of death note, LOL

30.A blind swimmer sets an alarm clock to tell him when and what direction to go to shore. The first bell is a buoy, which he mistakenly swims to, getting tired and drowning. Then the alarm clock goes off. In other variations, the first bell is a ship's bell, and/or the second bell is a hand-bell rung by a friend on shore at a pre-arranged time.

31. The woman is confined in an iron lung, and the music is playing on her radio or stereo. The power goes out.

42. he was jumping out from a jet, and his parachute didn't open/ it's a pack of animals that killed him.

Guest c-rayons

I think the answer to question 40 is the man died because of a posionous snake bit his toes from his holed shoe :D

#31: Music box? When you crank the key the "lady" moves around and when the music stop the lady "dies"

Guest gchunsahyo

8. he was walking

9. He jumped and then fell onto the shorter building beside that building

28. he is being mugged

32. she goes somewhere else and then comes home

40. poisonous snake/scorpion bit him on the foot through the hole

.... i think

Guest blackvelvetfever

Hmm I think

9. The floor was the 99th from the bottom. LOL, I dunno, I'm just guessing.

Dang these puzzles are hard. *sigh*

Guest xKayx1296x

I'll try to answer ones I figured out, don't know if these are all right or were answered:

6:The doctor is his mom.

7:It's daytime.

9:His job is to be a stuntman.

10:Guessing, but he was shot with a rubber band?

11:The mountain is faraway ahead of the plane.

12:Richard is a human (or cat), Jane is a fish.

13:Why doesn't she swim back? Or is she on an island with many people already.

14:It's a wake up call to someone else.

18:She had the hiccups, wanted water, but it didn't work, so the bartender scared her.

25:Twins?

32:She goes to town on the day Wednesday, and leaves on her horse, named Wednesday.

34:A person

35:A coffin.

36:Dirt? XD

Guest hammy_chan

Most of the questions are asking why, how, explain.

48. A man lies dead near a pile of sawdust.

Solved ones:

48. The man is a blind midget that works in a circus. Since he is blind, he uses a can to walk around. Another midget was jealous, so day by day he cuts of pieces of wood. The blind midget, thinking that he is growing taller everyday, kills himself because his only source of income if from working at the circus being a midget. (how sad is that?)

AHAHHAHAHA, WTF???? the answer sounds totally random.

Guest zinque

21. A man is in a train. The train goes into a tunnel. The train comes out of the tunnel. The man is dead.

Someone wrote his name in the Death Note. :ph34r:

Guest Charry

I've heard several of these.

The explanations are really interesting :D

Anyway, for these ones:

9. A man jumps through a 99th floor window because he hates his job. He survives the jump.

-The man is a window-washer, and he jumps through the window to get into the room.

21. A man is in a train. The train goes into a tunnel. The train comes out of the tunnel. The man is dead.

-The man was blinded and cured. Though, when the train went into the funnel and it was pit-black, he thought he was blinded again. Depressed, he committed suicide.

25. Two people look exactly the same, but they're not twins.

-The person is looking into the mirror and seeing the reflection of him/herself.

24. Jury finds guilty; judge refuses to sentence.

-The person who is found guilty has a Siamese twin.

That's all I can think of right now x.x

My brain just burned from complicated thinking lol.

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

I don't think these riddles are clear enough to be answered. Riddles usually ends with a question..these are quite confusing.

Guest anniiepoo

I know some ^^

1. A man lives on the 50th floor of an apartment building. Each day he takes the elevator down to the 1st floor, and goes to work. When he comes home he takes the elevator to the 25th floor, and walks up the stairs the rest of the way, unless it's a rainy day, in which case he takes the elevator all the way to the 50th floor.

You've already answered it tho;; the man's a midget

4. A man in Chicago receives a package. He opens it, smiles, and sends it to a woman in L.A. She opens it, smiles, and sends it to a woman in Miami, who opens it, smiles, and sends it to a man in Seattle. He opens it, smiles, and throws it out.

Hmm I'm actually not too sure about this one but maybe it was one of those chain letter things and the last guy just didn't want it- or whatever was in the package got broken.

6. A man and his son get in a car accident. The father dies instantly, and the son is rushed to the hospital. A doctor sees the boy and says, "I can't operate on this child; he's my son."

That was the child's mommy. =(

7. A black car with no headlights stops just before hitting a black man in a black cloak.

It was daytime.

The man was a window cleaner and was cleaning the windows on the 99th floor from the outside; he got sick of it and jumped back inside thru the window :D

11. An airplane is a mile above sea-level. The pilot sees a mountain straight ahead of the plane, but is not alarmed.

It was one of those remote control airplanes; the 'pilot' controlling the plane was standing on the ground.

12. Richard is lying asleep on the couch and Jane is dead in a pool of water with broken glass around her.

Jane's a goldfish. And Richard is whatever- a cat or something.

Alot of them I've actually heard of before, but they've already been answered lol

Guest sujudbskmike

The answer for 35 is a coffin. =)

35. The person who makes it doesn't use it; the person who buys it doesn't want it; the person who uses it doesn't know it.

Archived