Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest Miss Vivienne

LucasBunny

Wrong. I disliked Magibon before I knew she wasn't asian. (Lol, couldn't tell. ~_~)

Haha, wow. The gossip of the day totally surprised me and I had to click this. Miss Egypt slapping Riyo Mori. I hope it was just an exaggerated accident though... she sounds really mean. ._.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao and the miss universe before riyo from puerto rico is an angel :wacko: i forgot her name.

Did I say she was?? :blink:

I don't see how anyone thought Riyo was a perfect Miss U

Jennifer Hawkins is completly understandable though, she was definetly awesome and down to earth

Guest _Jwes

Did I say she was?? :blink:

I don't see how anyone thought Riyo was a perfect Miss U

Jennifer Hawkins is completly understandable though, she was definetly awesome and down to earth

I didn't say you did. I guess I was just trying to show what a 'diva' really is. But I guess you meant the good diva. Sorry if I misinterpreted lol.

I'm curious why you hate Riyo so much. She's seems like such a good Miss Universe.

Guest GoRgYnA

Well soompi is voting duh

but the Miss Egypt slapping Riyo Mori made me laugh......I'm kind of glad Egypt slapped her

because Riyo is a diva and I'm glad she's leaving

wow....

riyo is so nice... do u have insider proof about riyo acting naughty? maybe you met her once and she was a jerk or something because she is so nice, she was the most behaved one in pageant place too. now katie blair is a diva.

Riyo was a perfect Miss Universe because she performed her duties well, she never treated the muo staff badly, and like one of the posters said, she stayed grounded throughout her reign..

i think people are just hating on her because she's not that pretty.

Guest Juli~<3

i think somebody should slap egypt now, spec how she acts towards her roommate too =_=

although both are a bit selfish.. sigh

Guest dewdrop

The slapping rumor is obviously just a made up story...Do you honestly believe she's brainless enough to puts her hand on another delegate in public, do you have any ideas how many camaras and camcorders they're surrounded with?? If that really happened, there'll be pictures and videos all over youtube by now......I can't believe people went on two pages to discuss this. Total waste of space. Don't believe it till you see it , sometimes what you see might not even be what you think, let alone some 'new' on some illegitimate website.

The soompi voting is so bias....all Asian haha

Miss Colombia for Miss Universe.

Guest hotmonkey

if miss universe is all about personality now

I WANT MISS MALAYSIA TO BE THE WINNER !!!!!!

she seems so nice!!!!

if RIYO MORI made it I KNOW this girl will WIN!!!!!!!

<<<<3333

indo16.jpg

MY.jpg

imageupload13731117bu1.jpg

You go GIrl!!!!!!! :blush:

Guest l'uomo

Something that really pissed me off while reading a Miss Universe forum (http://voy.com/191501/)

Subject: 90% of people in India have very dark skin but they always send almost white girl looking to any beauty competitions around the world.

And a response to that was...

Because White people are the most beautiful. (NT) -- BamaMan, 21:22:22 07/10/08 Thu

UGH! <_<

Guest meirryohnn

Riyo seems nice. :ph34r:

Riyo was a perfect Miss Universe because she performed her duties well, she never treated the muo staff badly, and like one of the posters said, she stayed grounded throughout her reign..

i think people are just hating on her because she's not that pretty.

I think she's pretty in the inside and the outside<3

And if the "miss egypt slapped riyo mori" thing is true then . . . o__o wow?

She sounds mean. <_<

Guest GoRgYnA

Something that really pissed me off while reading a Miss Universe forum (http://voy.com/191501/)

And a response to that was...

UGH! <_<

This was the topic someone saying something about Miss India not representing what India really is right?

Haha.. you gotta read the whole topic lol. Bamaman is being sarcastic. He's one funny guy. He didn't actually mean what he said.

United States of Beauty is one of the best pageant forum to be honest. They're the most civilized compared to others. lol.

Guest l'uomo

Well, I couldn't detect the sarcasm, but that's probably because I don't know he guy!

But underneath what Bamaman said.. someone wrote

Subject: exactly! nobody wants to see a dark southern indian who make up nearly 500,000,000 indians. they're SO not attractive. we like our beauty queens with fair skin, light(ened) hair, and blue / green / gray contact lenses. duh!

Which still pisses me off heh.. is that sarcasm too? I don't know :unsure:

Guest GoRgYnA

Well, I couldn't detect the sarcasm, but that's probably because I don't know he guy!

But underneath what Bamaman said.. someone wrote

Which still pisses me off heh.. is that sarcasm too? I don't know :unsure:

lol not all of them..

but the handles with emails attached to them when u click their names, those are the good quality posters... there's a lot of trolls in that board especially during a major pageant season.

but Bamaman is definitely a good man! :)

Guest hotmonkey

Hahaha...now THAT'S funny.

hey why are you laughing???? ... I'm serious!!!! some people thinks miss universe is looking for inner beauty more than outer beauty!!!! she can win man!!!!!! just like Riyo Mori!!!!

yay once again an asian girl will win B)

Guest joonieballoonie

Ugh...Malaysia's probably my least favorite among the Asian delegates - probably one of my weakest, too. I'm confused by her freaky contacts and consistently horrible makeup. I'm not too happy with China, either, but Korea's really grown on me, and Japan is such a sweetheart.

Archived